What is the ultimate blue pill?

What is the ultimate blue pill?

Attached: Bluepill.jpg (195x194, 6K)

A phrase that gets tossed around all the time
>We are all gonna make it

Deciding to not kill yourself.

>It gets better
Also fuck the filter

Attached: 1563466750081.jpg (530x444, 34K)

women are angelic beings that can not do anything wrong and we must sacrifice our self's in order to protect them no matter what.

having chiIdren

Eating your own poop won't unlock your magic powers and get you an anime gf.

just optimism in general

A girlfriend will solve all your problems.

no matter what, youl'll have a meaningful life if you try

this board is

Believing in life after death, not realizing all of us alive today are nothing but fodder for whatever future generations which will finally unlock real immortality.

We live in a democracy

>life as it exists on earth is a one in sextillion miracle
>intelligent life exponentially so
>millions of years of evolution
>we missed the immortality boat by a cosmic nanosecond

If there isn't a bigger tragedy I don't know what is

Attached: 1536946305958.jpg (567x445, 56K)

Probably love, the sanctity of marriage and human innocence, just world hypothesis, and Christianity as a whole.

I don't completely agree with this because quantum mechanics is fucking weird, but if you think heaven is real, you're seriously deluded.

You can't have machines capable of maintaining consciousness at the sub-atomic level, so don't think quantum theory will be your salvation from this absurd existence.

What do machines have to do with anything? Kinda lost here, are you advicating transhumanism?

Your brain is a machine which houses consciousness, the illusion of an "I". It's a structure directly tied to this "I", inseparable. You can't have this structure maintained on a sub-atomic level. Memories can't be stored on air.

Quantum mechanics being weird doesn't magically mean there can be life after death. That's not how that works.

A brain is a metaphorical machine, unless you think the singularity already happened.

Just be yourself.

(original content)

Also I'm not invested in my memories or self transferring over. That doesn't exclude the possibility of continued existence in some form. Lawrence Krauss explains it a lot better.

False dichotomy. Believe whatever comforts you. It won't change anything.

Believing self improvement truly amounts to anything.

Yeah, that's kinda the point of existence. Fabricating a purpose. I don't claim to believe in an afterlife, but I think people are too hung up on religious interpretations. I'm also fascinated by your confidence in an area that leaves the vast majority of scientists dumbfounded.

It really irritates me when someone accepts a reality that comforts them instead of accepting the truth. Does that make me a pretentious faggot?

Is it not a good thing to just be yourself though? Why should you fake who you are?

Elaborate. Existence itself is a delusional state reinforced by an array of incredibly complex chemical interactions, chief of which is survival instinct. You might not consider certain perspectives comforting, but no doubt you entertain plenty of silly preconceptions about society, like love, politics, aesthetics, morality, proximity bias, etc.

"every single little problem in the world is unilaterally caused by incels"

there you have it

Letting the law dictate your own morality instead of adopting your own.
Others include projection of "life goals" onto others and worship of non-virgins and other impure degenerates.

well... you're not going to make it. I will tho :))))