I miss my e-friend

I miss my e-friend.
He was so sweet and now I feel lonely without someone like him to talk too every night.
I keep trying to make friends again here but I can't find anyone like him.
I feel so miserable.

Attached: 1553416170668.jpg (567x437, 142K)

I'll be your friend, my lonely bro..
What's your contact?

Me too, op. Fucking miserable last few months it's been without him.

I also just lost an e-friend. these be hard times user

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 98K)

email me yours if you want, I dunno if we'll manage to work anything out though
[email protected]

I'm not even sure what one can do about such a case.
It feels like every social interaction I've had since pales in comparison to the talks I had with him.
Tell me about what happened with yours.

Hi so nothing happened per say. Met him on r*ddit and over the course of about 3 months of every day talking/ voice calls we got really very close. Then we drifted off one another mutually after I figured out he had started to chat with other "people" pretty consistently while talking to me. I'm just not that into cuckholding. Anyway a few weeks pass by, I'm getting pretty lonely at this point, so the day I decide to message him I see he had deleted his discord account hours earlier on the same day, leaving me with no way to contact him. Other than, you know, tracking him down. It's been pretty lonely since.

Is someone having other friends "cuckolding" or are you just some clingy weirdo, did you have feelings for him? lol

Friends don't send other friends nudes. Yes and yes to your questions.

Are you a bottom? You seem like you have emotional baggage, small pp too?

>Then we drifted off one another mutually
That never happens.

I miss mine too, user.

I miss having skype calls with her at night, we would both just fall asleep together, she understood I was socially anxious and didn't insist I talk too much, but I just liked knowing she was there with me.

She told me once she liked hearing me breath when we were both sleeping while on a call, which was really cute because I remember one time before that she asked me to move my mic closer while we were sleeping, and when I asked why she acted kind of shy and said "no reason".

I still think about her a lot.

fug off, this is r9k no reason to shittalk clingy weirdos in a clingy weirdo's thread
plus it sounds like it actually was

that's unfortunate, but also sounds typical of a redditor, sorry things went like that for you user

What happened to your e-friend?

Huh?

Happened to me.

What happened with you two?

stop bullying people in my thread

I also miss my friend. We didn't talk that often because I am boring but just updating each other about our lives was enough for me. He was there for me and I tried my best to help him. Hopefully we'll meet again very soon.

i think it was because he thought i was ignoring him when i was busy with irl things or sleeping

Attached: CryQuitComplain.jpg (1362x1444, 190K)

> e-friend

Sounds like he was cucked. Good on him for ditching you

>Meet an user from here last year
>Talk over Steam for a few days, shared pics of Touhou, cosplays and stuff like that
>Suddenly get awful anxiety (I warned him about that. I'm not good at holding coversations either) and ghost him
>Really want to talk to him, but I'm afraid I'll just delete him again

I'm a dumb fucking cunt.

add him back again you dumb fucking cunt

>Sounds like he was cucked.
Elaborate?

>What happend with you two?

It's a long-ish story. I've been thinking about it a lot, it's kinda stressing me out.

I contacted her again a day or two ago (can't remember how long ago this was, I have brain fog). She doesn't want anything to do with me.

I really miss her, I miss talking with her all the time. I still think about her often, but she doesn't seem to care about me at all anymore.

Also, she's like kind of famous on this board and another board now, so it's rare but if I see a post about her it'll just make it harder to move on.

Just explain yourself and why you do that and that it happens.

>Best thing that can happen - You talk to him again
>Worst thing that can happen - He blocks you but you weren't talking with him anyways.

Not OP, but if you ever need a friend or someone who listens I'll be there for you!

It's past 4AM here so I'll go sleep but feel free to send a FR and we can talk when I wake up..
tristan#4682[/tristan]

well tell me the long-ish story
I get that hard to forget thing though, lots of stuff remind me of my fren

I'm sorry but I just don't feel like going into an insane amount of detail, it's all I've been thinking about and taking about for the past few days.

I went a good while trying not to think about her, but during that time, I always thought about her kind of often, sometimes I would wake up and she would be the first thing I thought about, and I was wishing I was waking up with her next to me.

Awhile ago I stayed up until 7am figuring out a way to contact her, I eventually remembered she had a youtube channel so I commented on it to ask her for contact info.

I was worried that she might've killed herself and I wanted to check up on her.

I think I'm having trouble accepting that she simply doesn't give a shit about me anymore and never will, and I will never find love again.

I miss those days so much.

thank you
go to sleep user, rest well (:

what was ur e-friends name? Did you ghost him or did he ghost you?

Attached: 1565572010614.jpg (1080x1014, 50K)

I miss mine too. We were peanut butter and Kelly for a year until we had a nasty fight. They want nothing to do with me going on three years now. Im very loyal so will always forgive if they decide to come back.

>Tfw the people who've ghosted me or vice versa after having a bad fight probably forgotten about us by now

How do I make platonic clingy friends
I just hate waking up to no texts

Attached: FB_IMG_1564467418406.jpg (720x720, 45K)

I am a 27 year old man who spent all of my teen years talking to e-friends and having e-relationships.

Here is the harsh truth, and you aren't going to like it: It is a complete waste of time in the end. No matter how deeply you feel platonic/romantic chemistry with the other person. No matter how strongly you feel that relationship can last, it will never end in happiness. It is a placebo for the real thing.

I don't say this because I was spurned, or rejected, or jaded. I just got sick of talking to girls through a webcam on a computer screen and having feelings for someone I'll never meet, so when I was 20, I tried OkCupid, and it was a fucking disaster. I was beyond nervous. And then, instead of giving up, I tried again, and again, and again. Getting a little better each time. I was just training myself to learn how to talk to people IRL, and eventually it worked.

I understand none of my words probably matter to anyone here, because ultimately, I know it's easier and more convenient to meet someone online who shares your interest, and you can develop an emotional bond quickly.

But that "bond" is a lie, and you will ultimately regret wasting years of your life.

Attached: 4cd.jpg (843x864, 111K)

>But that "bond" is a lie
Only from the female side.

Incorrect, it's a cliche that women are always ambivalent and have a "take it or leave it" attitude when talking to guys. I know this because there were plenty of times I was in the position of losing interest in the online girl I was talking to, as they pleaded to me that "we could make this work".

Hearing that so many times over the course of years just further made me realize how repetitive all these e-relationships were. I started feeling like I was stuck in a time loop. You become numb to it.

>I know this because there were plenty of times I was in the position of losing interest in the online girl I was talking to, as they pleaded to me that "we could make this work".
Congratulations on being a sociopathic retard that women fall for I guess? I'm talking about normal guys.

figure this is the best thread to post this in
hey saf, if you're on Jow Forums like usual: I didn't ghost you. I got locked out of my discord account and haven't been able to get back in for the past few days. this wouldn't be as much of a problem if I had any other way of contacting you, but we only ever used discord and I don't have your ID on hand so I'm having a really hard time getting ahold of you. I sent an email to your firstnamelastname at gmail, assuming it's you, so check your spam in case messages from protonmail get filtered there
miss you
west

Attached: death-grapes-starchy-fantano-memes-1176033.png (500x975, 202K)

there are some nice people here if you want some platonic online pals

/rTQbqJ

Attached: 29.png (201x234, 74K)

Yeah for girls maybe but I've had some guy friends who are absolute bros. My two longest online friends are from 08 and 09, I've met one of them IRL.

you can't find what doesn't exiiiiiiiiiist

Attached: 1564298534399.jpg (388x609, 213K)

I'm a sociopath because of situations where I've gradually lost interest in a girl I was talking to for a while?

Please explain.

Not him, but fucking yikes. This is what I'm scared of in a person.

Is this a quote from a song or something?

I miss her so much aaaa

Faggots the lot of ya

Nothing but G code violations, time to CHECK YOUR NUTS!!