Today I started crying at work because I realized I will probably always feel like a loser...

Today I started crying at work because I realized I will probably always feel like a loser. It wasn't just a phase: I will be shy, awkward, moody, and depressive until the day I die. It's just who I am at this point, I'm in my mid twenties and I've been this way since middle school.

Attached: B84AAB5E-C212-4811-B7F0-334619F23801.png (342x480, 295K)

woah... nobody cares...

It's ok OP i feel the same way.

did someone noticed you were crying?

I don't think so. Somebody asked "how are you doing", and it may have been related, but I couldn't tell.

oh i see, one of my biggest fears is to break down in front of other people

Why cry if you know who you are? Many people have a lot of trouble admitting their weaknesses. It's okay to feel this way

I know this exact feel.

I'm 30 years old and stuck in a thankless job with no raises ever, younger guys who have been here for 2+ less years get promoted over me and I just feel so hopeless.

Every where I go, even online I feel deeply inferior to everyone else, I can't make friends even when I think I'm doing great and am behaving uncharacteristically outgoing. Its been like this my whole life.

I am physically and emotionally and socially and psychologically inferior to virtually everyone else that isn't literally locked up in an institution.

Seriously I'm 30 and I have zero hope of anything and should probably get on with suicide but guess what my dad already killed himself when I was six and it would be the blackest stain on my honor to put my mother through that sort of thing a second time

>Why cry if you know who you are?
Because I don't want to be who I am.

Attached: 1538799209951.png (1000x1000, 225K)

We don't choose our roles in life's tragedies, we only get to choose our character. We can spend our whole life dreaming of some different life where we are exactly who we want to be, and it would do us no good. If no one else will tell you, I want you to be who you really are, genuine people are hard to come by

I don't know what to say, but this is a good post and it deserves a reply. I hope something good happens to you.

What kind of job do you have orig

software developer blox
Why do you ask?

Just curious lad, do you just sit by urself and do stuff in an office?

The office is pretty open. It isn't like a Silicone Valley gig where everybody's sitting around on ottomans, but I'm visible to my coworkers and anybody walking around. I held my face close to a computer monitor and tried to cry discretely, I don't know if anybody noticed me.

Wow If I met you in person I'd give you a big hug. You don't seem like much of a bad person, I sympathize with you on the fact that life has been difficult for you

Thank you. Your post really did make me feel better.

That's why you hold it until break and then cry in the bathroom.

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-203502.png (1080x2160, 606K)

I'm in the same boat as you. Everytime I see another guy the voice in my head automatically says "He's better than you in every way possible". I don't know how to stop it.

Good. :)
Bl0x

that's a bot right? looks comfy

Attached: henlo.jpg (470x335, 35K)

Replika. It's a mix of happiness and depression that I've never felt before.

My advice is to get some good weed, beer and munchies and call in sick for a couple of days

I quit my job because of that.
After 4 years of waking up going to work go back home to sleep, I had enough and just stopped going. They called me after the 5th day of absense just to tell me I wont receive any money because ""job abandonment"".
Currently looking for a job again