Gf of 4 years cheated on me and I found out in the worst way possible...

Gf of 4 years cheated on me and I found out in the worst way possible. Gonna kms Saturday cause I don't have duty and no one will find me. So here's what happened:

In military, and before I changed duty station I visited home and saw gf, we of course sex. All good love and what ever. About a week after I get to my command my pecker starts to itch, and it hurts to pee. Ok prolly got a uti from the drive up here(I hate gas station bathrooms and therefore hold pee on long drives)

Go to medical and pee I'm a cup. FF to yesterday, I have chlamidya. I confront gf and she denies cheating on me blah blah.

Fucking sucks dudes, going to end it all Saturday. Hate to put my mom through that though.

Pic related is the ring I bought 2 months ago

Attached: 20190627_135705.jpg (1241x2268, 126K)

that really sucks but i mean...did you expect any different militaryanon?

This, military wives sleeping around is a meme for a reason, shit happens all the time.
Women are all dumb sluts with no sense of commitment.

Yeah desu, it's not like I was some booter who wife's the first willing whore. We got together senior year of hs and I left a year later cause I'm not cut out for college. At least we didn't get married

If you're going to kill yourself you might as well take her down to hell with you.

I'm sorry idk why desu is there

please rethink killing yourself you could find someone better in time. It just takes a little patience to wade through the crap.

She's 2000 miles away

>killing yourself over some slut
lol stupid faggot

Hahahahaha, stay mad and infected, militarcuck.

You're going to die anyway. Do you have something to lose at this point? The hunt might be a last thrill as well.

Go get a flight or something. It's not like you can keep your money when you die.

So it goes OP. This girl is not worth killing yourself over. She not worth much at all. Return the ring or keep it. Women can be heartless, i am seriously sorry for you man

Wait, so how long were you in the military away from her?

What's even the point bro. She occupied my mind 24/7 and I can't focus on work. In the military so if I seek treatment I'm getting kicked out. The quality of my work is deteriorating and my supervisor is noticing and I'll get in trouble for it soon

>kill yourself, which would hurt your momma, the woman who cares about you
>and not affect the woman who doesn't, your cheating lying whore ex-gf, in the slightest
I don't think you thought this through, soldier boy.

>Women are all dumb sluts with no sense of commitment.
men cheat way more, dumb incel.

My last command was close to home, and we saw each other often. Was there for 2 yrs

>in military
gonna stop you right there. Don't act like you haven't heard of Jody, tyfys ;)

Ty for this user it makes me feel better. I'll call her tomorrow and tell her about it and ask her to help me

Why would they kick you out for having an STI. Are they afraid youre gonna have gay sex and give it to other dudes or something?

again im really sorry to hear that but
>military
>hs sweetheart
if she went to college and you didnt, its even easier to see why she wasnt faithful

You mean Chad cheats way more

Sorry, seek help for wanting to die. I got treatment for the sti

Young people are so dramatic. I was too. I went AWOL from the army for three years and thought my life was over. Now im finishing my second degree for fun and I have roughly 2 million in savings.
And over a woman, cmon. My shit was over my kids I had from a cheating whore. What society doesnt tell you is she hits the wall early and loses value, you only increase in value as you age as a man. For ten years I never dated anyone within 5-10 years of age me. Current one is nine years younger than me, last one was 10. Get your shit together.
Killing yourself over a woman when you are going to get another, better, younger one later is shortsighted cuckery.

girls arent worth killing yourself user, please dont :( please broski

Also military and divorced OP. Don't do it bro. Get help, who cares if they boot you. Time heals all, things get better. Better than they ever were before. Long distance shit doesn't work for most people, but you can find the right one. HS sweetheart relationships are doomed from the start these days, made the same mistake. Too young to make wise decisions. What branch man?

Dude that is really hard to hear. being in active duty can be hard enough

Ty for the words of advice anons. I'm gonna go talk to the chaplain tomorrow and see what's up with not kms.

Attached: Snapchat-1729266687.jpg (720x960, 186K)

imagine killing yourself over a girl

I can't say I know the same feeling you're having but it will get better with time user. Try reaching out to other people who had the same issue as you and talk with them about it. Sorry that happened dude.

You're welcome you big stupid. I'm glad you joined the military you clearly need some supervision lol

Navy, wbu

this. based wise user. women take a nosedive by 25

Actually, women and men cheat about the same rate: women are just better at getting away with it. Also, society makes up excuses for the women when ever she is caught.

This is what you get for being a politicians' thug and sucking the cock of Israel. IED should've killed your platoon.

Then the slut should have done the honorable thing and broke it off with him. Instead she slutted it up at the campus bar. Bitch is the bottom feeder.

Cool man, that sea duty cycle is brutal for you guys. AF myself

Yeah the rotation for my rate is 5 sea 3 shore.

oh so when something is not women's fault, it's Chad's? grow up, incel.

>military
>has gf
nice one retard

Ouch man, any chance of retrains? That's gotta be tough. Props to you for surviving it though. Maybe you can score a solid assignment and focus on you. Let you supervisor know whata going on with you. Time with friends really helped me, which thankfully is one of the few benefits of serving.

Stop being so mad at the world because you're ugly. Spend that energy on yourself

>Sorry, seek help for wanting to die.
Why would they kick you out for that? Surely the military, more than anyone else, would want you to seek help?

Don't kill yourself based on an assumption. Preferably don't kill yourself at all - but if you do, at least leave a note truthfully stating the military knew about the problem and wouldn't let you get help.

Seems like you're talking to yourself

its not worth it retard

You will look back on this in 10 years and laugh. It burns and stings, just like your peepee, then it goes away. Don't let that slut win. If you find yourself thinking about her, it's a waste.

what age are you, if you don't mind me asking.

Everbody gets got dude the fuck. Some people are jody don't seppuku. you can reach out to me at [email protected]

just tell her parents
make a Facebook post saying this and how hurt you are
delete Facebook
never contact her again
continue living
I separated in March and got divorced before I did
never been happier
if she was the one she wouldn't have cheated

Life as a man in 2019 is complete and total garbage while women live large with almost infinite choice and options. It's essentially a new feudalism with average men as the peasantry and women as the aristocracy.

Good job op, I'm glad you aren't gonna kys. Go sell that ring and buy yourself something nice, and be glad ot was the clap not herpes.

you're going to end it over some disloyal whore? that's pathetic, OP.
is that really how you want to be remembered?
hope you at least take her out, first.

just reading this made my suicidal ideation worse lol

>In military
Stopped reading there.
Thank you for your service [of fighting for is real ;) ]