What are your thoughts on this? What is causing the epidemic rise of white man doing it?

What are your thoughts on this? What is causing the epidemic rise of white man doing it?

Attached: 1565745192999.webm (960x540, 1.81M)

What's the context in this
why

Attached: 5a25a7291400001d57b6b5a8.jpg (1910x1000, 102K)

>white
homosexuality and other paraphilias are at a higher rate in black people than white people, look it up

This made the back of my neck cold. Anyone else?

It's the desperation. Wanting to be accepted in a twisted way sexually.

How is this even a fetish? I don't understand having a fetish for destroying your own sexuality. He was masturbating at the beginning so he's obviously getting off to this but I'm sure he realizes he'll never be able to get off to anything again after this. Does he think this is all the pleasure he needs? Will he not regret it once he's finished doing whatever the hell hes doing to himself? Is his life so hopeless that he's willing to do this?

This isn't homosexuality user this is castration. No black man would ever cut his own dick off for fun.

im nauseated why??? PLEASE, someone, explain this???

Please, i don't understand. Why would someone do this, please help me understand what the FUCK is going on????

Attached: url.jpg (260x194, 9K)

Mental illness isn't raitonal

Normally good with gore. This shit was just hard to watch.

Attached: 9da.jpg (680x455, 52K)

Cant watch this cause im on mobile but people seem pretty horrified, what exactly happens? Im guessing he cuts his dick off?

White man will never fall. This guy is a pussy beyond all pussies.

Stupid kid going through a phase and ruining his life for a fetish

It takes balls to cut your dick off

It starts off with a subtitle "The last wank". His dick is this sliced open(?) but still functional, mutilated thing. He starts off the video by masturbating a bit. He sticks this tube down his dick. I couldn't bare to watch anymore so I just paused it and fast forwarded through and he seemed to be cutting the blood circulation in his dick.

In the corner of the video, it says "Eunuch Maker" so you can probably put together what happens.

I thought he was gonna stick a tube throught his uretra, but holy shit dude

Attached: 59c.jpg (250x238, 8K)

I'm going to need some more alcohol, later boys

Wtf, thats fucked, but when you think about it, eunuchs have been a thing for centuries, even more probably. Many societies experienced this phenomenon. At this point we either accept that its gonna happen or we kill these faggots, and I vote for the latter because fags are degenerate and disgusting

FUCK! WHY? GAH I CANT EVEN GET TO THE END WITHOUT MY DICK FLEEING INSIDE ME!

It's the voluntary nature I think. I had to stop myself. Ugh.

Does that include prison gay? Blacks seem more on the conservative side when it comes to homosexuality

Youre right. Suicide isnt as big of a deal though (unless its really botched).

I don't think eunuchs were doing it for fun though, which is the difference

>Many societies experienced this phenomenon
Adult males castrating themselves voluntarily? No, never.

also because people in here are touching their dicks many times a day, I imagine it must feel uncomfortable to see a guy naked, just like they wre minutes ago, nonchalantly cutting off his erect genitalia, forever
really, don't mean to be rude but "normally ok with gore haha but this UNNERVES me" is just the most normie9k take that coudl be said in here

Am I so old that i'm the only one who remembers the BME pain olympics videos? Granted some were fake af but some looked very real

White people are just weird, OP.

The Romans had an emperor that was a total faggot and thought he was a woman, and apparently one time he tried to cut off his dick, idk maybe there are more cases that arent documented
The creators admitted the first one was fake, but the rest of the videos were real

>is just the most normie9k take that coudl be said in here
I thought so too but fuck it. I watch gore because its entertaining but I dont feel entertained.
So I rewatched it and it wasnt as bad.