Suicide thread

anyone planning on killing themselves tonight ?

Attached: 67068841_189103072082743_8784428775795326976_n.jpg (645x608, 62K)

Not tonight, but soon. If I dont get into grad school, I'm blowing my fucking brains out

if anyone is planning on it, livestream it.

lol why, just like go outside and read a book retard

Because shit like that just doesnt make me happy anymore, nothing really does if I'm honest. I wish Incould find joy in going out, reading, having friends, but everything just hurts now.

if everything sucks, I promise getting into grad school isn't gonna help your situation. It'll just add copious stress to the pain. Get on some antidepressants and start meditating (yeah ik it sounds like bullshit advice). Learn how to be content in your current situation, and do some introspection to figure out the expectations you are forcing on yourself that are causing you to be so unhappy.

what are you majoring in ?

originnanaig

I get what you're saying, but it's like there are several things in my life that I have held as possibly giving me purpose or fixing me. Meds, romance, school, etc. A lot of that stuff has failed the only value left seems to be in getting my PhD

Islamic studies. This also means I'm completely unmarketable with just a BA, so my life is over either way without grad school.

Have you tried addiction? To prevent suicide

your degree is completely worthless if you're being serious, fucking parasite, shame on you for having the taxpayer pay for your bullshit 4 year vacation, have fun being homeless with student debt.

Attached: 667b80a6c5e855975a12dc84e8534c0c.jpg (398x465, 61K)

If I livestream my suicide, will one of you anons call the paramedics to come pick up my body so my family doesnt have to find it?

I refuse to be a burden on others, hence suicide if I cant get to a place where I can give back to the world.

Why? Theres no real reason to prevent suicide.

I am waiting to see if they are going to fire me tomorrow.
If they do, that's the end

ya i gotcha, hmu with a discord tag so you can message me if you are ever ready

deal. amd im not a discordnigger like that other faggot, so you can believe my word.

we should form a suicide group on discord.

Sounds good, I'd def hop in.

you can give back to the world without grad school. Look up charity events near you and start participating. Be kind to the people around you. Exercise and eat good so you can have the energy to help others. What do you know, helping yourself actually indirectly helps others too!

I have to be able to balance helping others with coping with my own pain. I know it sounds retarded but I have really warped my values to the point where I'd feel like an abject failure without a PhD. Of course I could be a total good samaritan that spends every waking moment helping others if I would be content with that, but I'll admit I'm a bit selfish. I need to make sure I'm living a fulfilled life.

If you know you're values are warped, you aren't doing anyone a favor by choosing not to reevaluate. I suggest making an appointment with a counselor and talking to them about it. They are level-headed motherfuckers 99% of the time, and since your intentions are already good, they could definitely help nudge you onto a healthier path.

you're not gonna get a job with that bullshit degree, go pick up a trade, join the military or something, stop being a lazy fuck

Thanks bro. #1651 is my discord tag. I hardly use discord so I dont really know how that works. Send me a DM or something so I can hit you up when its time.

if you look at the bottom left corner on discord, it'll show your "nickname" along with the hashtag and number. I need both in order to send a friend request

sheuhdruss#1651