Tell me your femdom fantasies. I want to get into Femdom and need inspo

Tell me your femdom fantasies. I want to get into Femdom and need inspo

Attached: 8.jpg (600x900, 62K)

1 are you a woman or a tranny
2 gentle femdom, financial Dom or regular?

Gentle femdom. I'm a woman.

Oh then it's a bit complex, you need to find what your boy likes, do you already have one?
Usually there is like a boundary they have between actual Dom and gentle like some might like getting spanked while some would hate it.

I have a boy, I dont know what he likes. He hinted at liking gentle femdom but nothing like spanking. What do you recommend for me to do?

Ask him what he likes

neither me nor my gf are really into femdom, at least not yet, but we pretty regularly do
>facesitting/riding
>tying me up
its a pretty vanilla way to start getting into it i guess

I want gf to hold my hand

Hes not open about it at all, I had to guess and use context clues to get this far.

Hmmm, are you in a relationship or just kind of interacting?

"Good boy!" is a phrase you should become familar with. Look into nursing handjobs, lap pillows, ect. Establish boundaries. Communicate what he would feel comfortable with, though he will probably be too embarrassed at first to be truthful with you. Be supportive but firm. Give him small commands, use an authoritative voice (telling instead of asking), take the initiative in sex. And most importantly, let him know that just because he isn't acting in the traditional masculine role, that doesn't mean you think any less of him.

Attached: Comfort.jpg (639x960, 82K)

In a relationship. Committed too

This, also we really really like to be called cute and being comforted.
Good boy
Cute boy
Mine
My
Are all terms that work really well, also if you are sure he likes something about it and he doesn't know you know, throw him off, do it without him asking he will act surprised but will love it

Oh so he didn't show it until now?
We usually repress it because we are scared of judgement so comforting him that's it's ok if it's been repressed for a long time is a really good thing to do

How do I not over-do it?
Thank you
I called him good boy once out of habit and he seemed to like it so I caught on then.

He works a pretty tough job on him physically, is giving a massage under femdom?

Also thank you for being a good girlfriend for him like this, girls like you are kinda rare and it's always nice a boy finds someone to love him properly

My optimal "type" is a girl who is mostly assertive and dominant, the type of stuff like ordering for me at a restaurant or using possessive pronouns towards me, or wanting to be the big spoon, etc
not sure why but that sort of thing really floats my boat

A massage isnt really femdom, if you want it to be try to be slightly assertive and giving him lots of phisical affection.
Not overdoing it means doing it only when you are cuddling/in special moments of sex, use it as you would use his name/nickname not in mundane situations,
Also remember gfd is not all about sex, it's mostly being caring and really loving in a kind of special way to him, if you treat him well you'll have a boy that loves you to death

if your are rooting for gentle femdom, you should establish that he belongs to you in a loving way. see .
also, be sure to shower him in affection adn loving words. he'll obey your every command.

>Also thank you for being a good girlfriend for him like this
Seconding this, I'm seething with envy over here that somebody pulled the jackpot. If he works as hard as you say I'm glad he's getting it but fuck.

Kind of envious too, tought girls like these were unicorns, im happy to give op advice so she can treat him as well as I would want to be treated, maybe one day we'll meet our girl too

I am not confident about it for myself though

That's more or less what I've been doing too
It's never happening bro, I've accepted it at this point. Still, I'm glad someone is happy somewhere.

I love it when my gf calls me good boy.

She kinda treats me like a dog. She will call me good boy or soft boy and give me head pats or squeeze my arm. If I say something offensive she will call me bad boy and very gently hit me. It gives me doki dokis just thinking about it. She also squeezes me super tight when saying good bye and turns my head to the side and kisses me on the cheek.

I wish she would give me a lap pillow but I weigh significantly more than her so I don't wanna crush her small legs with my big head. I'd wear a leash for her if she wanted me to.

We have a pretty chaste relationship, the furthest we've gone is kissing. I don't want to go further yet and I don't think she does either, but maybe she does who knows.

My main goal is to make him feel likes hes mine and only mine and that I'm his safe-place. The sexual part is a cliff-note, the above is the main thing.
Dont give up, be a good boy and she'll find you c;

yeah I know it's never happening, I am using the excuse that I am currently unable to date anyone as a cope, being already suicidal that feel isn't good

If you want to establish property of him you need to get him used to you, is he emotionally troubled?

Yes he has issues opening up. I also don't see him a lot since he works so much.

No I mean emotional issues like depression, self deprecation or insecurities

Yes, all of those. He doesnt like to talk about it and keeps it to himself

Then you should mend those emotional wounds, it will make him feel safe with you, I am going to sleep soon so if you want to keep talking about this in the future I'm gonna drop my discord
leech#8671

>I dont know what he likes
leave here, go ask him, and then do not come back.

nice fake tits

onigiri desu nee

Give it to him Reverse Missionary/Amazon

r/gentlefemdompersonals/

our disc:
bPnz8F

You have to assign yourself roles in order to gain access.

Attached: sample_aaeca62ae2d002739a1a8f50af9ea810.jpg (850x724, 214K)

This is a superior disc although not necessarily femdom but it's purpose is for you to orbit egirls

bxCeJry