Do you get itchy after taking a shower?

hey guys, so I tend to take weekly showers because every time I take one, I get itchy all over my body. Any of you guys suffer from this? The itchiness usually tends to last 15 minutes. This is why I'm self conscious of getting a gf because what if she asks to take a shower together and then after, she see'd me scratching myself like a dog

Attached: 1552113114083s.jpg (225x225, 5K)

That happened to me one time in my life, no idea why. Are you hairy or take really hot showers?

YES YES YES FIANLLY FUCKING SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SAME SHIT

EVERY FUCKING SHOWER I TAKE LEAVES ME ITCHY ALL OVER FOR 15 OR SO MINUTES

SOMETIMES ITS EASY TO IGNORE AND OTHER TIMES ITS SO BAD IT MAKES ME WANT TO BREAK DOWN CRYING

I'VE TRIED CHANGING TO DIFFERENT MATERIAL TOWELS, DIFFERENT LOTIONS, DIFFERENT SOAPS, REALLY COLD AND REALLY HOT SHOWERS, SHOWERS IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. SOME THINGS I CHANGE MAKE THE ITCHINESS NOT AS BAD FOR A WHILE BUT I CANT GET RID OF IT COMPPETELY

I'm not a doctor but it might be that you are allergic to the PH balance in certain water. I knew someone growing up that was like it.

how is it treatable then?

ask a doctor originalioly

take colder showers and use a soap without any scents/perfumes in it then report back

Have you ever tried bathing like poor hooker truck fag
>wet cloth with soap and a bucket of room temp water

try different soap, different water temperatures and if it is the water PH you're a bit fucked without $$.
I lived in one place that left me red after shower and my face would peel. once I moved it stopped.

goat soap might also help

in addition to this try a shower with just water. might be the shampoo or soap

Do you have any other irregular symptoms? Maybe it's nothing but being itchy hot showers could be something bigger. Go see a doctor and ask him about it

change to a different soap

This, fucking faggy creamy Dove soap bars always made me itchy when I was a kid, it had something to do with pH. I changed to dry laundry bar soap and no more itchiness.

It's the chlorine in the water evaporating after the shower

You can avoid most of it if u dry yourself properly

it means you are likely allergic to the soap you are using. Use something kinder on those with allergies and you will be better off.

YOU DIRTY APE, GO TO A SAUNA OR HAMMAM AND SCRUB YOURSELF.
GOTTA WARM YOU THO,THE DEADSKIN PASTA AINT PRETTY TO LOOK AT.

you have diabetes and liver damage op im sorry

use lotion on your skin. its usually because your skin is too dry. putting cream really helps

>this
your guys' skin is probably just dry. Lightly scratch your arm and if that area feels or looks chalky, your skin is dry and you need to moisturize.

take bath

showers that are too hot dry out skin and thus make you itchy

Lotion can go on more parts of your body than your dick. Use lotion.

Follow a hot shower, with a cold shower.

I think this is accurate.
I always feel dry for a few minutes afterwards when I take a hot shower. This in turn makes me itchy. But this partly due to the fact that I have a minor skin condition. This same thing happens to a much worse extent when I take my first swim of the summer. My whole body gets red and hot and very itchy. Maybe get yourself checked for eczema or psoriasis OP.

This user is correct, it also will stop the more frequently you shower/more frequently you take showers that hot. It's worst in the arms, huh? Colder showers with less rigorous drying procedures should do it