How should a 28 year old woman dress?

How should a 28 year old woman dress?

Attached: spiderdress.png (727x813, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3w-C0-zVaW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

um.... go on /fa/ but i'd prefer if you dressed like a slutty japanese school girl so i know youre down to get raped

/fa/ is entirely a boy's club

Well are you cute, OP? What do you look like?

I'm tall and mixed latina / white. I don't look that cute

age is def a factor but so is job and your general looks desu. /fa/ is a shithole but they have decent threads for inspo once in a while. a lot of it only looks good since its photoshoot or would look larpy irl but just browse around and find some brands/designers you like and check out whats dropping in their lines for the coming FW season. make your own informed decisions op

ujhhh, just wear some shit that covers you up well, and try not to go all formal and shit

I think everybody (both genders) looks best in a polo shirt and jeans. But I'm a weirdo.

have you considered being a cute christmas-cake OL?

Attached: 1561261525824.jpg (850x1206, 131K)

in an apron with her hair up

but that's my mix, and its very cute

Button up shirt with fancy pants and nice shoes.

well if the 28 year olds around my neck of the woods are any indication, go for yoga pants with a bit of your gut and your asscrack spilling out, make sure a trashy tattoo shows, then for your top make it a tank top with no bra so we can see your saggy tits with more trashy tats

Attached: 1564795417578.jpg (1001x1024, 100K)

like the wall-hitting old coots they are

Like she wants
lmaoing at you

However you feel or if its appropriate to the situation I guess (Going to a funeral in a tank top and flip flops, not like that is a big problem either) just be yourself.

wear cute frilly pink dresses with no shoes or socks

who even cares? lel? females at 28 are not exactly desirable, except maybe some asians with phenomenal skincare. if you care for your looks then learn about skincare from the koreans

am i low class trash if im listening to this song on repeat?
youtube.com/watch?v=3w-C0-zVaW8

i think so

Attached: 1544793564384.png (936x560, 59K)

Dress and style your hair like this.

Attached: 96e7613039d082fca7737e63ee16e351.jpg (800x800, 79K)

In big poofy ballgowns with over-elbow opera gloves.

Fortnite cosplay

Pleb taste, everybody knows milfs are patrician tier.

That looks like those robes that muslims men wear.

Attached: Those robes Muslim men wear.jpg (236x354, 7K)