Every time i think im gonna get away i come back to this shitty board and site after about a month. how is everyone?

every time i think im gonna get away i come back to this shitty board and site after about a month. how is everyone?

Attached: A81ACD99-25DA-4122-8DEE-09D97127F21A.jpg (750x893, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-X0dN9qmY78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good, that picture makes me want to masturbate

i'm trying to do nofap here and you post a loli THAT sexy?

Attached: 1534619422310.png (415x367, 142K)

AW SICK

You better post the rest niggy

YEAH POST THE REST

Attached: 1524427260937.png (600x504, 121K)

Just give me the sauce on that pic

i was away for like 3 years. im back now, first out of curiosity, but now i realize this is the most social interaction i ever get and it feels good

Attached: zv7ZZ.gif (480x264, 489K)

I AM STILL WAITING FOR SAUCE OR THE REST

originanaklngafngljafnjenflejakf

Attached: 4f6e3076ad8f5552527b2f084fee1e80.png (1342x1528, 1.98M)

THANK YOU
Now I can die happy

Attached: 004.png (826x646, 78K)

pretty much lurk only and decided to reverse search and help my fellow man out for once and as im posting it tells me the file was a duplicate. why do i even bother lel

Saved before deletion.

i was teasing them why you gotta be like that

Not cool bro, you gotta share the good stuff

Attached: gab2.png (1000x1000, 242K)

>l0li
shit, mods be sleepin

It's 2019. Almost 2020. I came to this board in 2012. Got called a newfag. I have been posting in this black shithole for 7 fucking years. I thought it would be a short and dark phase in my life.
Came to Jow Forums in what? 2008-ish? Feels blurry. Got called a newfag. I was 14 and edgy and into anime. How the fuck did I even find out about this place? It's 2019, almost 2020. Estimated 11 fucking years on this horrible website, basically every day. Over a decade.
Wait no. I'm 26 and I was 14, right? That's 12 years. Did I come here in 2007? I just remember shoop da woop and double nigger and mudkipz and caramelldansen being things. What year was that? This place fucked me up. Was I here when Avatar was airing? I don't remember.
Fuck me, I've been here for over a decade. Jow Forums has existed that long and I'm still a newfag somehow.

Attached: 1561187411216.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Pls member ur here 5 ever

This is my first night back in over 3 years. I finally succumbed to the urges. The devil called me and I answered.

I mostly stayed away for like 5 years. even still I tend to take breaks for months at a time. it really gets repetitive and depressing

i attempted to quit this place like 7 years ago really hard. like i spent a year trying my hardest to quit anonymous image boards. couldnt do it, i just gave up

im truly here forever. even if i magically turn it all around and become gigachad and slay girls like in my wildest fantasies, i will always post here

this website is my home more than any other place on the planet. seriously, i consider anonymous image boards my home more than any physical location on earth

to live and die in r9k
youtube.com/watch?v=-X0dN9qmY78

for the first time in years. 8 years at least. I saw a woman that I was instantly attracted to tonight.
My old old oneitis from roughly a decade ago seemed to break something in me. After her I legitimately had trouble finding an IRL girl that I could say I "had a crush" on, for lack of a better term.
It's an exhilarating feeling I must admit. It's been so long.
I'm planning on doing something stupid and asking for her number when I see her again. If I see her again. I feel like such a fat piece of shit with bad hair. Which believe it or not is an improvement over simply not caring at all. At least I give a fuck again, so that's nice.