For 100 $/month Lauren will follow you on twitter

for 100 $/month Lauren will follow you on twitter....

Attached: 546353254654.jpg (1205x614, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

axiomatic.events/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100? That's cheap

of course it's a bunch of basement dwelling misogynists that would hate on a woman who's being friendly enough to reach out to her fans.

Basically she'll mimic your political views without her asking to, one of the least desirable aspects of the new media is that it's still pay to play... But at least everyone has this option rather than a select few.

FYI Lauren Southern won't understand why you want to remove income tax or sales tax or whatever tax.

Holy fuck what a money hungry whore. What's her IQ? I'd say it's like 115 AT MOST.

$100 is a small price to pay. Besides, she deserves it. She's so hot.

Attached: image5.jpg (296x292, 34K)

Attached: LS is a retard.png (1739x859, 245K)

I like her kinda deep voice

Ultimate blue pill, she's actually a dude(as her ID says), and turns her male followers into tranny loving faggots.

This is a slide thread friend, 1 post by this ID and there was one identical not 1 hour ago. Always sage, report and ignore.

Betabux is good money I guess

Attached: highgrounding.jpg (997x891, 148K)

I love her

>for $499 you can shake laurens hand

Attached: 1528151013998.png (558x481, 76K)

Attached: mystery merchant.png (600x635, 52K)

axiomatic.events/

Dinner with Stefan & Lauren
A once in a lifetime opportunity to break bread at an intimate function prior to the main event that evening with not one but two of the most influential Alt Media personalities of our generation. Ticket includes Early Admission ticket only.
TICKETS @ $749 each.

just kill yourself mate

what a fucking kike , insanity.

eugh

lmao actually consider roping

Attached: 1501815437324.png (1000x800, 33K)

Reminds me of someone.

Attached: god damn demon.jpg (710x473, 57K)

Are you Lauren?

milo stop being a faggot
shut up ben shapiro

that bitch needs to die. shes a leaf its ok my government wont do a damn thing if i walk over there and burn her house down

How much to anal her for one night?

Break bread.

Is that not a Jewish tradition.

Fucking hell.

How much do you think Stefan, Lauren and the likes of Peterson are laughing their asses off at the NEETS who throw them all this money?

Christian no?

Pretty sure that's the angle they are trying, why would they endanger their neetbux by saying something to do with Judaism

At which price level will she open bob?

>Finnknight will defend this

How sad must someone life be to do this

Attached: 685-1.jpg (758x496, 87K)

You have to go back.

p.s. which one is you?

Attached: pw66ei5 00.18.12.jpg (1200x857, 160K)

The actual state of US politics

literally marketing going on in this thread

Attached: 1381695209481.png (334x399, 2K)

She's a fucking leaf.

>t. Lauren

Stop advertising your shit here you fucking whore.

She a coal burner who makes response videos. The only people who think she has value are

>low IQ
>thirsty status and beta faggots
>cuckolds

Attached: 1524227420974.jpg (343x481, 39K)

Kek, sorry. Can't keep up with all the Jow Forums-celebs

I'd pay her $1,000 for a three day weekend, and no orifice is off limits

An extra $35

The eternal jew

poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That’s how we know they’re Jews.

>Querido diario.
>Hoy conocí mi fap oneitis por 400 dólares. Le di la mano.
>Ella era muy linda. fapfapfap.

Imagine feeling so self-important you charge people 100 a month for a fucking twitter follow.

He's right you know.

>for 100 $/month Lauren will follow you on twitter

... ... ...

>alt media

fucking sad.

True, she is a lovely person. I met her when she was in Vienna.

i made the first thread yesterday, its my screenshot and text, did I create a meme? wtf

Underrated.

how much to fuck her

she can pay me 100$ to make a twitter account
for another 100$ i might take time when i get home from the job and listen to her for some 5minutes. she better has discord tho, othervise im charging 100$ to install skype or whatever msg service she is using. she will love it, call me lauren babe.

No, bots detect which threads get a lot of replies and will repost them.

probably not very much, just buy the VIP ticket and when you meet her, tell her whats up and that you want sex, she will be surely down

Most of them are made by "CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!!!" meat bots,

She writes like a middleschooler... oh say it isnt so

Attached: 1523277074405.jpg (720x900, 121K)

im not sure whats worse these joke pseudo intellectuals or the cunts picking up the tab

Are the two of them having an affair? The way he fawns over here seems weird.

She is a jewess hunting for shekels. What else is new?

And where does Christianity come from, genius? Hint, it's not European and it's prefix begins with J

I wish a Muslim would snackbar that whore

For 200 I better get to fuck Lauren AND Stefan. Fucking hell.

Attached: 1503194708302.jpg (432x288, 39K)

I think hes dead. He hasnt shown up in a while.

Jesus

That's more about supporting her work rather than literally paying for her to follow you on Twitter. If you have a lot of money and like the work she does in the cultural war, you might as well support her and others like her with more money. Most of the extras seem to be included in the basic membership package anyway.

The fact is she is an independent journalist. The fact is she like everyone else has bills to pay. The fact is she needs financial support to be able to do her job. If she can't bring in the money, she can't do her job, and no mainstream media outlet will hire even someone like her because she's too "extreme" (even though she's not at all) and if someone did it would either diminish or completely take away her control over what she produces. Selling memberships on her website is one obvious way to try to fill the financial part of the equation. Saying she's a Jew for selling memberships or whatever is like saying you're a Jew for not working for free. People raging about this are either literal children or man-children who are completely out-of-touch with reality beyond their NEET bucks & mommy's handouts bubble.

Is it American version of Japanese Idol group hand-shaking event?

Attached: 1520361315393.jpg (724x1024, 129K)

do you think genuinely believes any of it or shes looking to make a quick shekle

WHY THE RIBBON BARRIER? ARE YOU NOT PROUD LAUREN?

Attached: MvSgwhU.jpg (1200x1057, 217K)

This.

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_c8vdq1gttmd3wa1u7118o1.jpg (455x540, 69K)

"It" as in what?

You are free to peruse the content she has produced. It's all there out in the open. Insinuations about her motives are neither here nor there. Personally, I think her content is good and much needed content to oppose the globalist (etc.) narrative, and she reaches a lot of people by her work. Even if she herself didn't believe a word she said her contribution would still be positive. I highly doubt she's in it only for the money though. Much more money to be made and with much less hassle on the other side.

i think the other side seems pretty full hence alot of the alt right idiots are so hypocritical for the most part. if they dont live what they preach i have no interest in what they have to say. do any of them really live the life they tell others too whether it be male or female?

itd be like going to the gym for the first time would you hire a trainer with a world of knowledge but looks out of physical shape, i highly doubt it

The white knight finn has developed his arguments i see.

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

115 is fucking amazing for a white gentile girl most are in the low 90s. I seriously doubt Southern is that high.

This thread brought you by t_D

Attached: 1528196237557.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Is this real?

>for 100 $/month Lauren will follow you on twitter....
I'll do it for 99$/month

I don't think Lauren Southern's content is really aimed at someone who already knows about these things. It's aimed at those who are oblivious to a lot of the stuff she reports on. The real target audience is those who are not red-pilled on globalism and multiculturalism yet. That's why I find it strange when people rage about her content just because she's talking about something they already know about. That just means such people are not the target audience. I don't go to Lauren Southern to learn as I already know most of stuff she talks about. I do believe she's a helpful voice in the bigger picture though even if I personally don't benefit from her content in any way. She's a hell of a lot better at spreading the message about anything than I am or could be or would even be willing to be.

I'm not the white knight Finn though.

If you trust women and get scammed that's on you

Only without a condom. For $1000 I want to secure a lineage.

Wew Thots gotta make that money from their Beta Providers.

Attached: 1512546310780.jpg (1200x857, 206K)

Imagine being so desperate for original content and ideas that this is what you come up with for revenue.

Be an Indian.

Attached: alt-right girls.jpg (865x558, 90K)

Attached: Lauren Southern audience.png (1216x1349, 1.72M)

oh god, i never noticed the queue barrier between them

that makes it so much worse

Attached: 1416561139111.jpg (500x621, 49K)

100$ a month !!!!
>better show vagine

Attached: serveimage (6).jpg (960x640, 78K)

"Did you assume my gender?
I am legally a man"
Mr Lauren southern
Check it

This lol. I noticed the subtle barrier also. I guess you have to fork over more shekels to get into the pay zone.

i could understand it more if she said im doing " " production in " " foreign location and raised the money for that. thinking your words are that incredible and a follow from you has a value of $1200 a year without saying it is going toward whatever next project is pretty fucking audacious i think. if normies are looking to be red pilled there is now enough material on jewtube to start them off that is completley free. is her voice helpful or her looks swindling lost young men who probably go no further than paying her i really doubt more than 1% look any further down the rabbit hole.

Beat me to the Meme. Wtf does she need so much money for? It should be going to Rightwing organizations that are actually worth a shit.

Attached: DTsEWnZVAAUY1kC.jpg (1072x824, 167K)

Sorry, but I'm not the Finn Knight or White Knight Finn or whatever the most common nickname for him is. If you want to talk to him or rage at him, I can't help you. I think he's a lot more "white nationalist" than I am considering he defends Richard Spencer actively. From what I remember, he's completely right in his arguments in general though, especially about how Lauren Southern is smeared by shills and how the brainlet / basement-dwelling manchild type crowd joins in on hating on her.

be part of team lauren, stay behind the fucking rope you animal as you get tased trying to lean in for the perfect selfie.

Antifa had a protest against that speech, probably the organizers decided, that it was safer this way. She is very friendy with her supporters, talking from experience.

yeah it looks like itd hold up well to an angry mob. no doubt.

Attached: 1514951342808.gif (230x270, 60K)

The mob was outside, but a few could buy a ticket and get in, she wasn't the organizer, so how is the barrier her fault? I wasn't there, but I met her in Europe, she is happy to meet with fans.

Ironybros are just made that they can't scam betas lmao