I miss her so bad. What happened to thalia?

I miss her so bad. What happened to thalia?

Attached: F4713FDA-FBAD-499D-B09E-DD0AF36A0FE6.jpg (768x811, 90K)

People were bullying the fuck out of her IIRC.

Well, she is dating one of her orbiters from Jow Forums, and so she decided to stop posting out of respect for him

You miss a person that never even talked to you. Grow the fuck up.

she's gone forever, we don't deserve her. too bad ag2 is down. what other pics you have, wanna trade? this is what I have so far, tell me what you don't have.

Attached: nice.jpg (1173x332, 136K)

Bullshit. She's pure. She would never date anyone.

Lmao she's had like 5 bfs

I won't believe it. A girl as wholesome as she is waiting for the right one to get married.

I have most of her vids saved

Well yeah, she literally refers to the current one as her future husband

Do you have the one where she talks about her new bf, "wtf i love life now"

Only one I wasn't quick enough to get

She says that with all of them

Attached: EAA5877C-A7DB-4349-8939-C6E48EC30956.jpg (1440x811, 201K)

You dont even have her one and only lewd pic, in the bra? I can see you are not a true orbiter

How recent is it? I only have her Thalia talks channel vids. Did she make a new YouTube?

I remember seeing it. that grey bra right? never got to save it, and I couldn't find it going back on ag2. such a shame honestly.

It feels like all the r9k e thots just uped and left. I havent seen one post here in months

Attached: 1557376687251.jpg (1080x1920, 942K)

Exactly, I mean she is clearly interested in marriage
I started orbiting only in the last year, her two most recent channels were "Tahlia Again" and "Worthless Scum," (and one that I think only lasted a couple days I forgot the name of). It sounds like you've been out of the loop for a while.

red bra unless she's made more

I have thalia again but after that I dont have any saves

She went through a pretty serious man-hating phase, honestly you might be better off remembering her like that

there was two

damn after all that crying about the first one shes still a whore deep down

I remember one I talked to her here. I was trashing her jew ex boyfriend and she very politely asked me to please stop. Cute girl.

didn't know there was another. lol damn

Why are you orbiting a 5/10 child?

What happened to her? Does she have discord?

Her new Jow Forums bf made her cut off contact with everyone online