Tfw niggers feel the need to blast their shitty rap music out in public from their phones

>tfw niggers feel the need to blast their shitty rap music out in public from their phones
Niggers, nobody gives two solitary fucks about the african bongo beats you listen to. Stop subjecting everyone in your vicinity to it.

Attached: sheeeit.jpg (600x447, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4CKmzBf5Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Future walmart shooter

End yourself

Attached: 1563937461169.jpg (576x768, 127K)

I'm not American dumbshit

we shit on them here for a good reason, have you
ever tried having public decency?

Cell phones arent that powerful

Jokes on you, I was blasting Japanese shoegaze from my phone, and I was in my car so people probably can't hear it. Also, in my experience, it's usually white wannabe-black teens that do that kind of stuff. People who blast music in public are assholes regardless of ethnicity, but you're probably just fishing for an excuse to hate black people. Link to the album I was listening to. It's one of my favorites.
youtube.com/watch?v=G4CKmzBf5Cs

You're alright, user. This is alright. I wish you well.

That was unexpected. I guess everyone can be nice sometimes. Thanks, user. What kind of music do you like?

Niggas blicky uh stiffy got the yiffy uh

>fishing for an excuse to hate black people
blissfully unaware

>Monkeys
>Thinking

more like an excuse to hate on chimpanzees regardless of ethnicity, too bad most of the time they happen to be black

If they're blasting obnoxious music, you don't have to fish for a reason. The reason is right there.

this is what black people do. they do dumb shit and if someone has a problem, they say racist. thats it. been like this for a long time

Go and tell them to stop.
Oh, wait, you can't!

Attributing a trait to an entire race of people like that literally is, by the textbook definition, racism. I'm not sure if you're struggling with the general concept or what, but uh...

Only niggers do it in my experience.

>but uh...
fembot detected. lets continue this discussion in person

And what are you going to do about them? Cry on r9k??? Lmao

>niggers
Again, this is a racial slur. Pretty clear cut stuff here. What are you getting annoyed about here? People correctly identifying your viewpoints and ideology?

>Again, this is a racial slur.
Faggot, look at the website you're on. And I'm not the guy you responded to.

Not so much the niggers doing that as the wiggers that are trying super hard to be black

Yes, Jow Forums. What is your point, exactly?