How can I find a mentally ill Singaporean discord friend who is closet gay, likes anime and hentai...

how can I find a mentally ill Singaporean discord friend who is closet gay, likes anime and hentai, browse r9k and enjoys making edgy american jokes such as school shooting?

Attached: c3bb5fc3ly1g5w1t2bevij20u1142n7z.jpg (1081x1442, 415K)

I actually knew a guy like that off Jow Forums, 6-7 years ago. Haven't heard of him since he got drafted. He probably had to face the fact that you can't make it in the real world as a shy sissy gayboy e-celeb wannabe.

must he be singaporean? I know a lot of people like this in the US and Mongolia.

I too used to have a sg friend from here, but he stopped coming online after he had to go for his mandatory military service, not sure if he died since he has a weak body from being a neet
he used to show me pictures of his knee socks
im from the country right above singapore so yeah

Attached: sad.png (198x74, 9K)

>last online 1023 days ago
:(

Waddup you're talking to one, if you're not from Singapore I don't know if we can be gucci

I'm your third world neighbor right above you
although the question is how gay are you

Attached: 22-34-05-1467037711794.png (480x480, 282K)

>there are asian fembois on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW who aren't in your bed dressed as a girl
I just want to suck a little asian boiclit and pound his tight little ass is this too much to ask for?

drop discord fag

Attached: 01-42-32-1472146649721.jpg (166x166, 11K)

Is this Signa?

I would if I had one. Do you have another way to contact?

just make one it takes two seconds

I've never used discord and desu I'd only make one if you're going to act lewd and send pics of your femdick and cute outfits

i like talking lewd with other guys but i dont want the conservation topics to only be about that
its a shame that i dont take pics of my dick nor do i have cute outfits

Attached: weedb.png (1234x725, 1.45M)

>its a shame that i dont take pics of my dick nor do i have cute outfits
Sorry user. I guess I'm pretty normie minus having irl friends. I don't like anime, I work out, do drugs, etc. I just want a qt asian femboi to be low-key lewd with. Good luck

aussie living in sg, where do i find egirl gf?

you fucking sissybois just wait i'll be able to fuck and spoil you senseless soon you'll see

geylang street

i dont want to pay

its free if youre white

>he has to work to make bare minimum standards
Yikes.

Well yeah i need money and my own place my man

No, you don't. Not even for real women.

S-shut up user, let me have an excuse to polish myself up

You don't need an excuse to make yourself better, user.

Maybe so but this can act as a little extra fuel in the back of my mind when i get really uncomfortable total shut in here
Im being a bit defensive but i do appreciate this talk user

user if you don't stop replying to me and start improving yourself RIGHT NOW I'm going to find you, tie you to your bed and work your hard little cock until you cum. Don't test me, faget.

Fine, im going to sleep then I'll finish fix my car so i can job hunt and I'll make some good meals, I wish you happiness and thanks

I'm straight as fuck and would love to suck some titty from a goth girl

>mongolia
the fuck

you like that? mongos

that's a shame, i would have raped you

where in singapore

>closet gay
>likes hentai
That's a rather conflicting requirement, user.

you look at hentai to hide the fact that you're gay

im reporting all of you to sgsecure

Attached: 1543291543830.jpg (425x461, 15K)

please no, military service made me gay

homos are illegal in singapore

Attached: 1af.jpg (1280x720, 406K)

I migrated to JB, so long sucker

I wouldn't rape myself if I were you.