Thoughts on LSD?

What is Jow Forums's opinion on LSD? Worthwhile experience or hippy brain masher that turns you into an idiot?

I'm 30 years old, a doctor and married. I've read a tonne of philosophy and politics and always had a huge interest in metaphysics and human existence. I now feel interested in having a hallucinogenic experience in order to learn more about the human mind and perception. However I'm unaware if you can come back and treat the experience rationally or if it fucks your brain and leaves you over-enthralled by it as DMT does.

Attached: 1200px-LSD-2D-skeletal-formula-and-3D-models.png (1200x539, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Consciousness
youtube.com/watch?v=AtHinK9S0fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least once a month I go into the mountains here in Colorado and trip on Las

>no seeing fairy creatures
>no freaking out or bad trips

Everythi g you hear bad about it is from people with low IQ

It can be a real good tool to observe your mind and self if used with will power

>Worthwhile experience or hippy brain masher that turns you into an idiot?
Definitely a worthwhile experience I'd say. It actually opens up parts of the brain that have never been used before and enhances senses for a while, but don't start off with more than 1 tab and make sure to do a lot of research before use. The bad reputation is from idiots who take around 20 tabs a week and go crazy. Just stay safe bro.

Im not afraid of a bad trip or seeing bizarre things. I believe that the same reasons free speech is important to knowledge apply to lsd, you need to hear all the information to ensure you know the truth. Throwing off perception would let me know more about what I'm normally experiencing.

However im not naive about the human brain and its fallability, pure reason is dependent on a lot and i dont want to risk experiencing it if it you can't come back and appraise it with a sober mind.

yo i'm from co and i'm looking to go hiking/tripping with a friend. any good areas where there aren't so many caliniggers? preferably harder hikes so there won't be any fat spics either

I'm in southern Colorado I go to San Isabel a lot I do the southern 14ers in the summer come trip and hike sometime let's churn some politics

Only one way to find out. Buy the ticket, take the ride. I have taken lsd and numerous other psychedelics over the course of my life and I am well adjusted, emotionally hardy, gainfully self employed and in the best physical shape of my life at the age of 35.

meant to add that I have tripped several hundred times.

this

Fasting has become one of my go to modes from a mushroom trip so it's relatable

Can confirm this one
It helps at analyzing stuff and is used by businessmen to stay creative

I've used LSD almost every week for the past 9 months but have recently stopped. Will answer any questions

I'm a metal worker it definitely helps with creativity and self critique

I got into bjj a couple years ago and it is the closest activity to psychedelics, in terms of personal understanding and betterment, that I have found.

>I'm in southern Colorado
i'm in the denver area (kill me).

>come trip and hike sometime let's churn some politics
maybe some time. i was going to go on a road trip some time soon to check out some cemex properties here in CO for evidence of human trafficking. i have to go into work now so my ip will change on my next response in 20-30 mins.

I've tripped a few times (maybe a dozen) and I'm an engineer with an MS and very Jow Forums as well, lads.

I can relate I enjoy boxing while thinking heavily on issues been wanting to do bjj just don't have much time right now to really commit

I have done this in the past and found it too frequent for meaningful integration of the experiences. The frequency also reduces the novelty of the experiences ime.

What's the craziest experience you've had through LSD?

LSD is inferior to shrooms. Don't @ me

look into timothy leary's research before you even think about it user, particularly the stuff on scene and setting

LSD CULT IS RETARDED
but it is an effective medicine if you ignore all the
stupid propaganda

LSD nice of you to mention it

Develop good drug that is allowable
Get it legal
End of degenerate drug problems especially including all the legal involvement and abroad.

Nearby in pueblo there is a Mexican company that acquired a cemex factory with ties to political elites money operations look into GCC

Can confirm quit smoking and drinking from an lsd trip

Keep in mind that everyone sucks really bad in the beginning, so its a real hard hit for people with previous martial arts training. Even a lot of wrestlers have a hard time, but the few who stick around advance more quickly than the average untrained person. I suspect boxing will give you head start on reaction time, coordination, and distance management. Im not trying to discourage you a lot, I just feel if people understand this going in they will be less likely to be discouraged early on.

You might stop being a materialist, if you think you can handle that, go for it

Oh I know I wrestled for four years and did gymnastics for three I've done a good bit of grappling with my military buddy who has a purple belt

I use about 1000µg once a year. Usually in rural France. Total reset, always leaves me feeling profoundly cleansed and new.
If you've never done it before start with 300 µg and make sure you're amongst friends on similar doses preferably in isolated non-urban areas.

The ultimate redpill, but be careful. Some things can't be undone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Consciousness

"he explored the concept of cosmic consciousness, which he defined as "a higher form of consciousness than that possessed by the ordinary man"

"Many of those who have used psychedelic drugs, such as LSD and psilocybin, have said that they have experienced cosmic consciousness."

For me the most important step is setting your intent several days prior. Write what you wish to achieve or learn. You can completely change yourself for the better. But you have to plan, else your just flailing about the dimension of ideas which while often "fun" is not exactly of great benefit to yourself. Planning is more likely to land you closer to the part of the idea world that has the answers you seek. The thoughts you experience on LSD can drastically alter your lifes trajectory.

When i was 5 or 6 i had a hallucination of a verry dirty and distorted smiley face, 7 or so years later the meme face apeared.

I can handle it, that's easy. I don't desire it though, that is bowing out of life and cowering from the competition. You have to push in life to exert your will, gain ground and have a successful family. Shedding everything is for the weak or depressed and ultimately you are just an evolutionary dead end.

Better off making tea from certain flower seeds or eating said seeds outright.

For instance Morning Glory (Flower) Seeds contain LSA a Lysergic Acid that doesn't need to be processed into LSD or in a lab.

Worth the trip if you can get past the nausea and stomach churning. Or you can go buy a San Pedro Cactus at Lowes or Home Depot and boil it and break it down until all you have is Mescaline (Psychedelic Chemical like Peyote).

Getting high is easy goyim, you can always go with my favorite, Magic Mushrooms.

Attached: 1527272095988.gif (375x375, 173K)

I would agree, but I only did it because I was always bored or simply wanted to enhance what I was already enjoying. Most of my trips were inside and became very repetitive but I enjoyed them for sure.

Craziest thing I experienced was almost absolute hallucination, a lot of people seem to think LSD is all about very intense visuals to the point that you are seeing lifelike objects such as animals but that doesn't really ring true. That being said, one time I was listening to Pink Floyd on Spotify, specifically "One of my turns" but a version of it during the recording sessions (recording session versions of The Wall play automatically once the album has come to an end).
Anyway, I was listening to that version of the song with my speakers to my left and my monitor right in front of me all whilst in a dark room. At some point in the song you hear a woman say "can I get you a drink of water?" or something along those lines, and I immediately think someone is speaking to me so I look towards my speaker on the left and see this older woman, maybe 50 or so wearing yellow and she has her arm extended with a glass of water in her hand. I went to grab it several times until I realised that my hand was going straight through what I thought was real at the time. Another thing to note is that I responded to the woman saying "Oh yes, just what I need". This was whilst at like 420 - 525 micrograms of LSD and I've never experienced such delusion whilst on the drug before.

Attached: 1466732255322.jpg (800x800, 239K)

This is the sort of thing that inclines me against it, losing your mind to the experience and confusing it for reality and not a hallucination.

To update what the woman said to me in my hallucination, I think it was more on lines of "can I get you anything? uhh.. a drink of water?"

Low doses are great for personal discovery. Once you get 300ug and beyond is when the real magic happens. Multiple timelines, aliens, pure absurdity etc

It's not really like that. Hallucinations are secondary to the perceptual changes in my experience. It honestly can't be put into words. It's almost like having an out of body experience. A completely objective view of yourself and everything around you, rather than a subjective one.

Catalyst for revolutionary activity. Should only be used by select individuals and not the masses. They simply can't handle it.

Also this. Don't buy LSD anywhere other than the darknet or a direct chemist source. You will likely get sold some actually dangerous research chemical. Remember, if it has a taste to it, spit it out as it's not LSD.

Daily microdosing of LSD improved my GPA from 3.2 to 4.7. Then I got so spiritual that I decided to drop out. I regret everything

I can definitely say this. My first experience was in the summer of 95' and it changed me permanently. In some ways I would say for the better, but I was too young and too ignorant to have that much light shined on me at once. At your age and education, you'd probably be fine.

Ridiculously potent antidepressant
Practically 1 cent/ dose
Unpatentable
>forbidden

You must be really fun at parties

Trust me user, you will enjoy it. You sound like a stable minded man so you will not be a hippie brain masher. Youre gonna be the exact same person you are before you take it. It's a very worthwhile experience. Be in a good head space and set good intentions.

>A completely objective view of yourself and everything around you, rather than a subjective one.

It's not an objective view, only an additional subjective one. Even a faulty perspective can seem insightful when contrasted against the perspective you regularly inhabit.

I just don't have much time for people who believe they've hit on a profound secret by realizing the rat race is artifical and reality is nihilistic. It's 17 year tier realizations. Anything adult moves beyond that to engagement with the world.

I can agree with that. I would say a much broader subjective view at least, in my experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtHinK9S0fg

As a “high performer” in a highly competitive field (high scrutiny, etc etc):

I had my lsd/hallucinogenic time way back (in my 40s now).

It was worth it, for sure, and have shaped my understanding of a lot of things since then. But I would be very hesitant doing something like that today. It takes time to establish the role of those experiences in your own life/model IMHO.

But, in a safe environment, with a healthy mind? Might be a good idea.

To expand on this, and I'm not sure if this is quite what you are getting at, but I would say its more like seeing yourself from another persons perspective. Still not objective, but you can be constructively self-critical and offer yourself advice in a way.

Did LSD raise your intelligence?

lsd boosts your ability to percieve synchronicity. in the esoteric sense it increases the occurance of the "meme magic" supernatural phenomena. but it also reduces the ego barrier which allows you to control your experience. be careful who you trip with because as you lose your ego and lose a sense of control you are forced to ride with the flow of the trip and the presence of a stronger ego makes you prone to being manipulated. be wary of "gurus" they abuse this effect to their own benefit.

I don't know how I would measure that but I feel much more enlightened, when tripping I would get lost watching videos on philosophy and I feel like I apply the knowledge to my beliefs

>I recently grow interested in this drug
>thread appears in pol
Seriously guys, this hivemind is cool

It's best if you can step back the day after and say to yourself "it's chemicals affecting the brain". A lot of kids I tripped with ended up "seeing some divine truth" and permanently changed their lives because they thought they knew the hidden meaning to everything. I'm still fully functional, but most of those people decided to live inna van and make money as beggars.

I've only ever done small doses. 100-300 ug. It's pretty dumb. It's like a parlor trick for your brain. All it does is make boring things look interesting. It makes everything else harder to do. Unless you want to stare at a tree for 7 hours it's not worth it. Aside from the visuals, it makes you forgetful and causes thought loops that can last a long time. It does make me somewhat euphoric, but there is nothing spiritual about it. It's like funhouse mirrors for your brain. Overrated. Only fun if you want to do nothing but stare at a rug or something.

Attached: 1528129961078.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

If you are rational, then your experience will be rational. Go rake leaves on a nice day. Your high will last between 8-14hours. So have something you find vary boring and do that.

What you will get from doing lsd:

Everything is connected
Reality is just a subjective social concept like poverty or happiness
'you' is just a set of organochemical receptors and processes built to experience this 'reality'

As others have said, best trips usually in beautiful natural surroundings with one to a few trusted friends and away from all others.

This. It's not magic.

It should be manditory for all whites to expand their mind for at least once in their life.

How often can i take lsd. Have 100 micrograms. But I’ve done acid twice in the last 10 days. Any ways to maximize the effect? I have plenty of weed

Wait a week or so and you should be fine. Smoke a lot while you’re coming up and right after the peak ends. I’ve smoked weed for 2 hours straight on acid and I’m not sure if it was really doing much.

Attached: FB847EA6-68F1-4D66-AA02-E4DF05E13F4A.gif (100x100, 37K)

Attached: 1516395671745.png (709x1085, 327K)