twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hey Americans!
>look at me!
>please give me attention!
Kys subhuman euroshit

>drink US water
>get diabetes
Thanks Trump

Attached: mutt getting enraged.png (681x768, 47K)

europe is whiter than usa

>Europoors can't pay their stove license and rely on a disposable, low-quality electric kettle rather than simply boiling water

h-heh.. y-yeah!

>boil water in plastic
>drink it

>Falling for the tea Jew
Even now you bend knee to the English, how far you have fallen Nederlands

welcome to oslo whitey

Attached: 95y9027592107512790.jpg (640x504, 74K)

>be 56.56% white
>mom had one at the house, bought one living at second house. bought my own for own house.
its superior to gas and electric water boiling if you get a decent model. save 20 minutes or more boiling water from fridge over electric griddle, maybe more.

it white man

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-14-05-27-55-1.png (1053x413, 282K)

I have one of those in my kitchen

Isn't the reason Americans don't use these is because their mains voltage is lower or some shit

MICROWAVED WATER FTW WUROPOORZ JEALOUS

>stone age technology for stone age plebs

sticking to my 2400W thermostat adjustable beast, thanks

Attached: image_866047547362efd71f7c9b565994a8d5_1440176994.jpg (1000x1371, 142K)

you are like a little baby

Attached: toasters.png (730x602, 27K)

Naw thats garbage compared to ol fashion french press and cold brew is superior in everyway

you faggot

Attached: jewmilk.webm (427x318, 1.46M)

you're such a fucking idiot. you just have a kneejerk reaction to any criticism of americans. why? george bush was a deepstate satanic war criminal. does that trigger you for no reason?

I use a tea kettle to boil water.
>paying $100+ for a device that boils water
>ISHIGGYDIGGY

think about it

Attached: 1411763508265_wps_15_CREDIT_Yanko_Design_LINK_.jpg (634x581, 49K)

Can't you boil water with the stove? Do you not have stoves? You need a specific machine to boild water because you don't have stoves, how sad.

I have an electric tea kettle in my kitchen. So do many others. How else would we make our ramen noodles?

I just microwave water to a boil, it's not that hard.

If your water isn't explosive after coming out of the microwave, why even bother?

I assume Americans don't consume hot drinks at the same rate as Europeans? I don't know many people drinking hot tea daily.

By microwaving a pyrex cup full of water?

>being this bluepilled

i bet you eat fast food and drink soda regularly.
fucking good goy american piece of livestock...

Continue boiling your water with silicone and plastic, goy. It's really good for you.

It frightens me too because the steam will burn your fingers off. There are better designs.

I have one and it costed less than $20. I sold my (((Keurig))). Now THAT is a waste.

>mfw people actually spend 25$+ for an electric kettle while pic related is 10$ at walmart

Attached: 22822b61-5117-431b-a8d8-66a93bb6d6ce_1.496ecbebe2160f573e34e8ca5de550fc.jpg (450x450, 20K)

Someone post 'microwave time' cap.

Too many buttons to press.

Attached: 5910-6009.gif (320x240, 44K)

I actually have one of these for my green tea.

Attached: 1528222090663.png (810x720, 684K)

I own an electric kettle

so do most americans

>microwaves

t. Amerimutt

They cost like $20 though and you get boiling water within 5 minutes

>America.tiff
Jokes aside. You do you user. Energy prices are just ridiculous here so it‘s way more efficient to boil water that way. No heat loss between stove and pot and it‘s way faster.

Attached: FD98DBF1-A740-4327-948C-83B177BF6666.jpg (231x255, 27K)

Yup, my microwave will boil my water in a 1:30 and life is great.
What, you think we actually cook food in microwaves like savages?

>cold brew
is a terrible meme and a waste of coffee, traditional hot brews or gtfo

Yeah, Murican voltage is 110 whereas ours is 250. Americans can only have half the voltage in their lines because they're twice as stupid.

Even though everything technically requires twice the current, so costs twice as much to run.

Attached: ramen1.gif (350x253, 2.95M)

I just yell at my water and give it the knife hand and it instantly hits 220*F and goes to the front leaning rest position.

Depending on what kind of tea you have. You want certain temperatures to get the flavor out without burning it. You can get a pretty cheap kettle that can keep the water at specific temperatures.

Attached: 1526762622209.png (1832x1544, 1.55M)

Americans don't drink tea, they throw it into the harbor

only because of the plastic window

all glass or all steel kettles is acceptable
not this trash

>less acid
>tastes better
>meme
Nah user, while I agree cold brew is more wasteful than hot, the difference between the two has me preferring my cold brew bottle over my moka express.

i unironically did this a kid.
in fact stacks of other kids did it too.
tastes alright.
don't Burger kids do this?

Pretty much this.
Electric kettles in the UK and Europe boil water so fast, it’s insane, and seems almost instantaneous.
While boiling water the same way in the U.S. seems to take unusually long by comparison.
I can completely understand why Euros are wonder what the Americans are complaining about while the Americans are wondering why the Europeans are so enamored with the concept.

sometimes 20 minutes makes all the difference when you work 1/3 of all your hours a month 7 days a week just to make it on your own as a wagecuck. so yeah any time saved is better than nought.

I have one of these. They are fucking legendary for making tea.

the superior way was to crush up the noodles and mix in the flavor dust, then drink it out of the bag

You guys are dicks!

the superior way was to crush up the noodles and mix in the flavor dust
yep, we did that here too. the right ratio of flavor and crunch size is important desu
>then drink it out of the bag
this is where you lost me

Attached: 1524435836139.jpg (953x772, 292K)

If you have high acidity, it's very likely because of a shit varietal bean or too light of a roast for it. I prefer dark "French/Italian" type roasts for this reason, although medium roasts of low acid beans can be amazing. But cold brew doesn't achieve the same flavor profile at all.

costs like £5 from tesco

230, used to be 240 in the UK but it changed under european law

no u dnt

t. fact police

Attached: 1528050631572.jpg (624x480, 45K)

the ultra superior way requires 2 flavor packets per 1 noodle block

this however requires a sacrificial noodle block

You know we have kettles too, right?

zing

stop fighting you homo
just like us and be nice
there's no way we're your enemy
c'mon friend be out buddy

That photo is from Pakistan you filthy degenerate nigger subhuman mutt.

>this however requires a sacrificial noodle block
this is last time i will ever question the Burger way of life. you people are ok

Japan has same voltage as us

Isn't boiling water illegal there? Nobody needs that kind of water temperature.

We have kitchens in America... I guess that would be useful if you made food in the bathroom

Attached: 1516395671745.png (709x1085, 327K)

If memory serves me right, that photo was taken during the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy

Those inbred goatfuckers mistook the Norwegian national flag for the Danish national flag. Many keks were had.

Attached: BIimLFB.jpg (769x798, 116K)