I'm so, soooo sorry babe

>I'm so, soooo sorry babe
>I never meant for that to happen with my ex, it's just... I hadn't seen him in a long time... and his mother recently passed away... and I was drunk...
>And...really he took advantage of me, I was too drunk to understand what was happening, I didn't MEANT to, I didn't WANT to get raped!
>It'll NEVER happen again, why can't you just forgive me? You're making me cry, why are you doing this to me?
>Just forgive me and we can forget this ever happened, kay?

What do?

Attached: MRD5.jpg (1920x1080, 66K)

shave her hair off and parade her through the streets naked

Leave her, eazy user let roasties neck themselves like kate spade

Except girls like in OP won't kill themselves. They will just get back with their ex soon as you dump them or the first guy to hit on them.

>memeflag
I think I know why you and your kin are called cucks.

dump her. Let a woman get away with it, she'll do it again. Bitch wants a cuck, not a man. Thots want a do to carry her baggage while she rides the cock carousel scot-free.

It's like the bitch thinks riding random nigger cocks is like being off on campaign in Iraq. After late nights out getting piped down and tossed around like a whore, she needs a place to go home to, to complain.

I've punched gfs for less than this.

>What do?

The fact that you have to ask says it all, batter him, slap her, dump her and then move on.

1) Fuck her one last time - she'll really put her back into it since she thinks it might save the relationship
2) Ghost her

Do a 360 and walk away

this

THIS!

Attached: cheers.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Incels and MGTOW go and stay go

Abandon her. ASAP

Yes lean off the relationship easy and get out of it.
Get your self checked for STDs

looking at your flag, you can probably stone her, but I know your a jew.
RETARDS STOP REPLYING IN THIS THREAT ITS BAIT

>dating non virgin women

You go, Mohammed

It’s 180
360 you would be facing her

Run from the social climber
Ooo man
Run

Go with mail order bride

Manipulating you typical bitch trait, do a 180 walk away. Trust me i dated super models and they are fucking peanut brain

Give up. Newfags will always feed retard level bait. Just sage what you can and bump good threads.

You sure?

Depends on x or y axis

Fucking newfags get the fuck off my board reeeeeee

Take this shit to /b/ so it can be saged there also.

what about the complex plane?

this.
/thread

Stone her.
>meeting with man
Bad
>drinking while meeting with man
Inexcusable

If she breathes, SHES A THOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Leave her. Simple as that. Even if it's true and she was raped (she wasn't), it's partially her fault for seeing her ex. It's not like he came to her house unannounced and broke in.

Every day, God makes another batch of 18 y/o women. Always, always, always, always kick a cheater to the curb. God even gave us East Asian women if we’re too down on our luck.

Soft dump them
>pretend to forgive
>start cheating on them
>gradually grow distant
>waste their time
>just dump them for no reason

At least you were honest about it. Now GTFO!

cut her head

> "It's okay honey, I forgive you."
> Spend whole weekend fucking her.
> Take lots of nude pictures while shes sleeping
> Tell her to fuck off and leave her.
> Share nudes on /b/

rape & murder

Hello, newfriend.

Attached: 1473934352878.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

lmao 10,000 time this

Attached: 1429489083575.jpg (1000x670, 77K)

>implying she'll never do this again
Sure forgive her. Just make sure you never question your children's genetic makeup

embrace progress and go MGTOW

lol whatever, whore. we're done. I fucked ur mom two weeks ago btw...

NEVER BELIEVE THIS GARBAGE!
Women know what they are doing getting drunk around an ex boyfriend.
Consider this: Most rape victims are repeat victims because they put themselves in situations to reenact the trauma.
Also most men in the Drunken party sex have no idea the girl feels raped because most rape victims get the "freeze" reaction and dissociate when it happens. They literally shut down and go almost catatonic. She basically goes limp and sort of plays dead like an animal there for offering no resistance, naturally the guy thinks she is dtf because she isn't saying no or resisting.
It has actually happened to me before. I didn't have sex with the girl, but I finger blasted her (whiskey dick) she didn't resist at all and seemed to be in to it. the next morning I got a call from her bff and she was talking about going to the police and that she was shaking and crying about it. Turns out she was sexually molested as a child, and this happens to her all the time. I think there was a facebook/hitthat page with over 200 guys on it.
She still claims to this day I sexually assaulted her.
RUN OP

>pretend to cuck
>make sweet sweet love to her
>quietly arrange my exit
>always knew she was a whore
>never loved her anyway
>it was just a matter of time
>get out and move on with my life
>whats the big deal?

Anything else than dumping the whore is a huge mistake. This is a test, if you let her stay she will confirm in her mind you are a cuck who will take anything and will get more and more brazen with cheating. Trust me, if a drunk women doesnt want to fuck you, she wont. Its an excuse.

Attached: to laugh.jpg (437x295, 15K)

>>I'm so, soooo sorry ba
*closes door*

Facefuck those lips

Yup

Then if she ever tries to get you back, run her through the usual cuck hoops. Tell her if she takes a job as a stripper you will get back with her as a test. Catfish her with a fake account of a black guy on kikebook. That kind of stuff. Nothing too gurdge-like but just get her really good one time as revenge to seal the end of your cucklationship.

Hi newshits

Turn 360 degrees and walk away
Never make contact again

I would pull out mine Nine and put a cap in that bitches ass.

>catfish her with a fake account of a black guy
Holy shit! fucking 10/10 idea. I am ashamed I haven't thought of doing this years ago when OP's situation happened to me. Would have been fucking epic

based

>ex
what is this? who are you? I dont know you woman, why are you speaking to me?

>>I've not done this before but I'll give advice anyway
playing stupid games always works, dipstick

tell her to shave her hair off by herself if she wants to stay.

>I've unironically dumped a girl for going to coffee shops too much

I'd dump her in a instant

Attached: 1514986550557.jpg (1000x965, 189K)

This doesnt even work with my friends wtf. I have to explicitely tell them to fuck off when they betray me.

fpbp

Attached: 1502628699223.gif (367x265, 558K)

no mon pote, goats don't talk
He's probably just siting in Saint Denis mad about Fatoumata getting dicked by whitey

Forgot to mention
A good rule of thumb to avoid false rape like this.
>never have sex with a chick who is drunk if she is passive in the act. Meaning she needs to be on top, sucking your dick, be involved actively. If she is just submitting, get the fuck out of there, in her mind that will be rape.

Did that once. Afterwards she told all her friends I was an abusive asshole.
The revenge was totally worth it though.
I would like to think I taught her a lesson about being a cunt, but lets get real, western women are incapable of learning because they don't even realize that they have faults.

Attached: 1504557938061.jpg (876x960, 173K)

And then break up with her

Summer draws close

not if you play passive-aggressive 2D chess

if i catch them both in the act i'll probably do something like the movie Adulterers without the cuck shit

Attached: 1524528784368.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Based

I did it and got my friend to use my spare phone to text her while I was in the room also texting him while getting my dick sucked. She was literally taking short sporadic breaks from sucking my dick to text my friend who was then relaying the entire conversation to my phone at the same time.
We set up a situation where she was to meet up with a large Israeli redneck truck driving bodybuilder character we had made up. I almost couldn't believe she followed through with it (or believed this jewish redneck bodybuilder existed), but she really went to meet with this nonexistent guy in order to fuck him for money. I think we said he would give her $500 to fuck, and she believed it.
When I showed up at her house she came out dressed like a clownish prostitute, wearing high heels and everything and carrying her purse like a hooker. I pretended like I had just showed up at her house to surprise her and hang out with her (I had broken up with her and she was begging to get me back) and she totally freaked for like 30 minutes, sweating profusely, coming up with bad excuses for why I needed to leave, etc.
>Eventually I tell her that I am the guy she was talking to and that I know she is fucking people for money secretly
>She can't even believe it to the point where her brain continues pathologizing the world around her as if that didn't actually happen
>I call her a prostitute loudly in front of all her neighbors and her landlord
>Me and my friend leave and I never fuck with her again
>She keeps texting me and still thinks I don't know she was trying to fuck people for money, even after completely btfoing her and telling her outright I was the guy she texted

>the first guy to hit on them
Music to my ears because thats usually me. Ohhhh yeah.
I'll totally agree with everything she tells me about how mean you were, I might even phone you up and tell you to cross the street and look at your feet if you ever see her in the street. Then I'll fuck her 50 ways from Sunday and move on to the next one.
You may not approve, but it's makes me feel good.

Attached: IMG_4234.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

lol

1. don't say a word to her.
2. wait until she goes to work.
3. change the locks.
4. pick up a uhaul, load her stuff into it neatly.
5. also give her 1 month lease of a storage unit.
6. go out for the evening, making sure to lock up.
7. block her number, and her friends numbers.
8. if she texts, tell her that I feel it's harassment and I'll call the police.

9. If she texts, tries to break in, damages my property or tries to contact me, use it as evidence for harassment.

10. if she's waiting outside for me to get back, get a hotel for the evening and fuck a cheap hooker.

Attached: 10Large.png (228x131, 49K)

>wot do?
DIE BOOT!

Wew

become a cuck

Attached: 8db.jpg (472x472, 38K)

Your flag is a watermelon.
Pasteque.

>Make her report it to the police if she was serious about it being rape.
>Dump her during the trial
>Watch her turn into an emotional wreck in dealing with a false trial and a breakup
>She'll break down and probably admit it wasn't rape
>She goes to jail, you win.

Do it my way.

rape him

Attached: 1484944545164.jpg (1652x1576, 516K)

I just noticed your flag. How the fuck are you going to get this theoretical hottie to begin with. Kidnap?

You'd put a movie on?

Kick her ass to the curb obviously.

Attached: 1500564176743.png (541x498, 463K)

Barsed

>I might even phone you up and tell you to cross the street and look at your feet if you ever see her in the street.
Perhaps the most cringe I've had today, and I've been browsing a few different for the last two hours.
Congrats.
Figures that it's a Brit that's proud and aggressive for someone else's used goods.

Attached: 1518492226669.jpg (1440x1857, 710K)

Kick her out and mail her her fucking clothes, that's what I do.

all women do this even if you don't pull a move like that.
She will believe it too! women are capable of manufacturing real truth. There is a book about developing lie detectors through funcional MRI scans and it showed women are capable of beating them 10 fold over me because they use the emotional part of their brains to almost trick themselves into a pavlovian response that lights up the same regions of the brain when telling the truth in regards to memory. In essence they can turn a fake story in to a true remembered experience that can't be differentiated from actual experience on the scan. Pretty wild stuff

This. It’ll hurt, but she has to go to the gutter.

Is it summer already?

I want that source.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, but I would love to know the book.

Attached: 1508377254728.jpg (640x631, 149K)

Take this shit over to Jow Forums that’s what do.
Also fuck her for the make up sex and leave her anyway.

Pretty based my friend.

This humiliate her like she is trying to do to you.

>She's the best I can get.
>Breed her constantly, cheat on her constantly.

>I can do better.
>Dump her. Let everyone know she's a whore.

You sexist shitbag you raped that poor girl and ruined her life.

Attached: sage.jpg (799x534, 158K)

>what do

Attached: porra-the-walking-dead-quien-pensais-que-es-el-afortunado-original.gif (520x293, 640K)

Attached: rosie.gif (149x221, 366K)

this, make her do something stupid then break up

Enjoy the cuck experience with her for the first time. Seriously you guys need to try it hey

incel: the thread

Attached: 1516395671745.png (709x1085, 327K)

>implying women don't like being raped
kek.

Attached: 1525203359934.jpg (592x561, 50K)