Female with BPD here. It would take me 10 minutes to break your heart

Female with BPD here. It would take me 10 minutes to break your heart.

Attached: 1506884307245.jpg (1334x1748, 729K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/basedHIK23KtAA
vocaroo.com/i/s0
youtube.com/watch?v=bKM5fAAGagw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It'd take me 10 minutes to knock you up

I have no heart left to break. You would have to expend at least 4 months of daily attention to get me to care about you or anything, and you don't have the mental fortitude for that.

I'm gay so you could try for 10 years and it wouldnt work lmao

It would take me around 22 minutes to rape you.

Doubt you could get my dick hard and I'm not gay.

I have a hard time believing I could get that emotionally invested in a woman in 10 minutes. The most you could do is hurt my feelings.

Attached: 1532689638576.jpg (1242x1193, 79K)

Kys trannie, you are not a woman.

Fpbp
>implying I would not pretend to like you, fuck you, then leave you. I have done this to all but one bpd girl I met off of r9k.

*starts clock*

Bi female autist here. You probably would. Any time a good looking girl pays attention to me I instantly think she is the most kind and beautiful girl I've ever met. And then they never talk to me again and I am hurt over it. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

Fpbp and checked.
OP btfo
/thread

Post feet so I can fap to the thought of you tricking me and then crushing my balls under your heels.

You sound desperate and clingy af.

>OP RN AFTER BTFO
vocaroo.com/i/basedHIK23KtAA

Trannies aren't women user

>bpd
fat retards cant break my heart

vocaroo.com/i/s0 yHIK23KtAA

Male with ASPD here. I dont think you can.

I am. It's probably best that they never talk to me again because I am stalker material. It just sucks because I just want a qt to like me too but I'm so painfully awkward. It hurts.

Either post your tits or stop larping

Yeah, I'm sure that happened user.

Attached: 7EF2B2AF-AEED-47F2-8246-1D9946F818CA.jpg (80x80, 2K)

Male with NPD here, it would take me a little longer to do to you but it will feel much worse for you.

>qt to like me too
RIP me.
I bet I'm a way better stalker than you. I've spent hours going through streetview to find information that I shouldn't possess and if I was an IRL stalker and not a robot it could be very bad.

You may be a better stalker but it would surprise me. I am currently into a girl that works in a local restaurant and she makes me physically ache to be around because she is so adorable. She has only talked to me one time and I think about it all the time. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKK!

Try it. I'll buy you an amazon giftcard if you succeed.

Oh boy. Restaurant worker girls are the best. Take it from me, though, if you just ask her out and get it over with, you'll save yourself a lot of mental energy thinking about her. But I know what it's like to expend that mental energy and we waste a lot of our time on it sort of in stasis.
Ask her out, just walk straight up to her, say hey, and ask her out. She will undoubtedly be flattered, and it'll be awkward, and she'll probably let you down. But if she doesn't it can be really fucking fun and amazing!

you would have to look exactly like your pic for that to happen but since you're a larping tranny you obviously don't

OH WOW, an AMAZON GIFTCARD! You sure know how to impress me with your wealth, Mr Robot-kun.

I want to act like what you are saying is wrong but I know it's correct. The problem is the darkness after she inevitably says no. Now I can at least imagine a possible time she would be into me. At least I could come back here and whine about it afterwards.

Great, the cycle continues

Narcissist guy experienced with BPD girls here. I would be the one breaking your heart.

male antisocial here. I could beat the shit out of you I don' tcare about going back to jail

And what scent of cologne do you wear?

d-don't do that

Seduction in black.

Bring it on then

>3.6 on basenotes
Go away.

I tie a baggie around my balls all day and use the collected sweat. A good gym session will produce plenty

you wish you had that kind of power, in truth you're powerless

Bpd chicks are my favorite dish
Crazy in bed and literally worshiping you at least as long as the adoration phase lasts
You just need the nerve to dump them the moment they start acting out

Would not recommend to go for them if you haven't spinned some plates first though

Congrats? Sorry for the fucked up disorder BPD sucks doe.

BPD chicks are the best fucks not gonna lie. I almost knocked this girl up twice, because she would ride me so damn good. Bitch was a kook though

Shut up and be my BPD girlfriend. I won't tolerate your brattiness.

And what type of cellphone do you have?

The thing is not talking to her there's zero chance anything happens. Talking to her there's at least a non-zero chance. Giving her your details at least you could make a new friend. And get off this god forsaken site.

This. It would take at least a year for me at this point to truly care about a whore.

I only fall for decent people and not one of them has been a girl. It would take you 10 minutes to get frusterated, quit, and say you did nigger

>gf has bpd
>randomly insults me
>tries to push my buttons
>breaks down and apologizes to me
>cries and says she loves me so much
>begs me to get on top of her
>tells me i leave her she will cut my dick off and kill herself
i think im fucked on this one guys

Attached: 1558374368855.jpg (374x393, 201K)

My BPD ex took 4 years

Dump her yesterday you weak willed retard

Im jelly desu bratposter

Some Samsung from a few years ago.

Fpbp, based and redpilled and checked

Gay BPD male. Not sure about that sweaty

Sigh. Wrong answer again.

If you want to drive a BPD girl insane, and you are a neet or just a shut in, and have a lot of time on your hands, just set up very loud notifications for any time they message you. Give them instant, always, responses and gratification, any time of the day, day or night. They will not be able to handle it. It messes with their heads. They actually resent that they have the desire to message you knowing that you will respond instantly and without delay. It's a fun time waster and I've fucked up a lot of them doing it this way. Also fallen in love but that's just the dopamine of being pavlov'd into responding to a certain hyper personality at will.

They do it because they cant handle the feeling of not being abandoned, thats why they abandon themselves (and hate themselves) shortly after

but i like when she has those obsessive moments because i feel really desired

Stop with it. You don't care. You're only making excuses not to get your heart broken.

It won't end well, you have been warned.
These females can be surprisingly vicious if you don't set very firm boundaries, it's no joke.

bad larp, very straight.

Sure but only cause I'm male with BPD

Male with STR here. It would take me 10 seconds to break your face.

Attached: 1512954524721.jpg (760x699, 125K)

Be my stalker gf that's the dream

Where are the greentexts? Post your greentexts.
I'm here for story time goddammit.

Bad End1ng

Post the green text faggots

I don't trust any bitches after a coworker who i hung out with once filed a restraining order against me cause i made a racist joke.

there was a tripfag on /o/ who made a whole podcast about his old bpd girlfriend. not quite what youre looking for but its good background noise.

youtube.com/watch?v=bKM5fAAGagw

It hook her a year

I'm not going to watch the whole thing but I skimmed around, and the guy's believable, he archived everything, which is what I do.
I feel like I dodged a bullet falling for a girl like this, the manipulation was so fucking huge and utterly defeating. I actually went in to it just playing her games because I needed company, but she pulled me in. I fully identify with the stuff this guy is talking about.

Yeah okay Chev

Do I have BPD?

>Dated a guy from 2009 to 2012, dumped him for someone else
>Started having an affair in late 2013, officially dumped 2012 Boyfriend for another guy the next year
>Dated him for three years before engaging in another affair, and leaving Boyfriend C for another man Christmas Day 2017 (my timing could have been better lol)
>Have been cheating on Boyfriend D for a few months, and have been gradually transitioning over to the new boi
>Based on how much I like him, I could see us being together for maybe 2.5 to 3 years before the process repeats and I leave him for someone else

The weird part is that I don't even feel guilty about any of this, even though they were all kind and loyal people who would hang the moon for me. Whenever guys cry and talk about how much they trusted me, all I can think is "I've done this to all my partners in the past, and you know this. What made you think you were special?"

Attached: __alice_margatroid_kirisame_marisa_and_patchouli_knowledge_touhou_drawn_by_kagome_f__c4c38ff6bf4f10e (583x785, 156K)

>Do I have bpd?
No, just a typical roastie

Is there a term for rk9 anime girl posters that post in proper punctuation and post extremely shit LARPs about how awful they are as humans?

What's wrong with proper punctuation?

Females desu

I like taken girls. Give contact.

It would take me 10 minutes to pin you as an annoying bitch.

Schizoid here. It would take me a few seconds to break ur nose

Attached: dQ2k1R4pvFA.jpg (247x248, 10K)

Nice pasta faggy mc fagtron

SHE SAW RAMONA FLOWERS AND FELT SO EMPOWERED

based and shooterpilled

God this is so hot
Any other bots get a boner from this?

>the part where the dad tries to come after the guy for cyberbullying

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)