Why dont girls of color ever like white boys irl Jow Forums?

Why dont girls of color ever like white boys irl Jow Forums?

Attached: B97C9B66-492F-455A-AC5A-C12F1DFB0DB7.jpg (819x1024, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hu7-aVzyKyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably cultural differences. Most poc girls here like badboys more

Do you ever feel like being brown?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong, and no one understand you
No you do'nt know what is like....
Welcome to being white.

'Cause we don't look like they Daddy, duh!

They do, but only the white guys other white chicks also like so there's that. They might not go for white guys they like because persecution (perceived or real, let's not discuss it) creates a strong sense of community that makes them feel ashamed of dating outside their race... doesn't mean they don't like white guys or don't want white cock. Try being more incisive with your approach, and only approach if she's in a neutral environment (racewise), you might even get lucky if you make it clear you're not in it for the long run.

Black girls love white guys that white girls dont like. 5/10 white girls wont pay me attention, but I can attract 8/10 black girls.

I've seen a ton of White male+ black/mexican/etc relationships. Just because one doesn't like you doesn't mean all don't like white guys. Also never breed faggot.

I wish so much that this was true.
Original

It is...

Bloxxblox

>black/brown hair
>green eyes
>german/african(arab)/swe
>tanned skin
>190 tall

had girls trying to hold me down

didnt realize they tryed to get on my dick

9/10 girls here are white and i never notice when these girls hit on me, but dam they are easy(maybe because im not white?)

90% of girls are white here*

How is it true?
Some black girl looked at you for 2 seconds once?

the way white guys act here is repulsive

White guy here

Litterally never had luck with a single white girl

Fucked 3 nonwhites + had opportunities for other nonwhite girls

it pisses me off because i only ever wanted a white gf

I'm black/mixed and only attracted to white guys. :^)

Please post a photograph of your freshly shaved anus

w-wHAT IM FRIGHTENED

Attached: tumblr_fb5cd9a6d7942be9069277b8e6f8b961_c74ed2fd_400.gif (400x225, 64K)

If you don't deliver you'll have a lot more to be afraid of

Post heinie, or suffer the consequences

dunno what area you live in, but here all the white girls are either trashy as fuck or are picky, trust-fund babies that i couldn't ever keep up with financially in terms of constant weekend trips and concerts or socially in terms of partying or friend group size, but 80% of my matches and dates are with latinas and black girls

it's honestly probably for the best. from my own findings for some reason most white girls at least around me are all entitled, rude, childish, and for some reason are constantly hunting for dick and their "prince" even though they also constantly make it loud and clear they're just messing around while dating or aren't looking for anything serious. at least black girls and latinas don't seem to feel any weird, kike instilled shame about being serious in looking for a long term relationship and love

Attached: 1556511322129.jpg (525x521, 17K)

I just want a black gf with big floofy hair
they're so pretty it hurts

Attached: 1565596248868-r9k.jpg (497x750, 122K)

This isnt true in Canada at least. If you're white you can sneeze and get an asian or indian gf. Where I live youre actually looked down on for settling for one because they are so easy.
When I was at my lowest point, horrible unkempt appearance and totally asocial I had an asian gf who was in 4th year of medical school for fucks sake.

This girl is Bengali, the same thing as me.

Can I get a discord tho

My gf is of colour. Half Pakistani half irish. For some reason she likes a pathetic schizo Manlet like me

Attached: IMG_yf7ak8.jpg (1080x1795, 283K)

They love them tho? Black women and Latinas are thirsty and forward as fuck, and we all know how Asians will fuck any white boy.

>Half Pakistani half irish
thats a unique combination. do you know if it has anything to do with irelands roots as a christian scholarly center of pilgrimage or their propensity to create missions?

I think it has more to do with the fact that the irish will fuck anything with a heartbeat

t. irish

ok, well she looks cute but making your presence known here is disrespectful

idk i only ever have white girls interested in me. i just want a brown gf

She's cute. Can you post more

he does have a point though. it's not a beauty thing, irish mixes are one of the most common youll find.

She has a YouTube channel, lolz

youtu.be/Hu7-aVzyKyE

>53929830
Her dads Pakistani and her mums Irish. They both lived in london at the time. The dad was also married to another woman and had kids but she didn't know that until she was pregnant and he peaced out when she was 3.
We live in scotland, this pic was taken when we made a trip to london

Attached: 20190816_004534.jpg (1960x1499, 1.36M)

Didn't put the post ID in right :))

i dont know man but they cute

Attached: tenor.png (400x388, 137K)

she's cute user. got a pic without the filter stuff?

Put one up

wtf do you mean, i see more white guys with poc girls than poc guys with white girls. ESPECIALLY WMAF

Attached: 1532677391119.jpg (242x242, 11K)

They do. They just don't like you so you assume they don't like anyone white.

Jssjsnsn

Attached: 20190805_181058.jpg (4032x1960, 1.56M)

lol actually based