Wizards thread

Well, I am officially a wizard tomorrow.

I'm gonna take a bus ride into the outskirts of the city listening to anime and videogame OSTs that I found on an old CD that I burned probably more than a decade ago. I'm gonna get off at one of those bus stops where it's near a small industrial estate next to a bunch of a green and just sit there and contemplate my existence up to this point. Hopefully I don't get killed or robbed while sitting there.

How did other wizards celebrate the day they became wizard?

Attached: 1538346720613.jpg (960x960, 48K)

Brave on dear wizzard, i fell for the self improvement meme and all i got in the end was depression, and the memories of women i half assedly loved in the name of satisfy my sexual urges.
Women are a meme. Don't feel sorry for yourself.

Attached: a-4chan-comic-from-the-first-time-net-neutrality-was-29219070.png (500x5146, 1.16M)

5 more years for me. Somehow live in nyc but cant lose it
>tried tinder
>tried bars
>tried social events
Doomed to be a birgin in one of the most crowded cities. Lmao

I made a thread on r9k and spent the rest of the day like any other, doing nothing.

usually drink and post on Jow Forums. some years buy take out if i got spare cash

I don't think I'm gonna go on Jow Forums for the day.

im 32, i dont remember what ive done for my past like 5 birthdays. i dont now what i did when i turned into an official wizard

>i fell for the self improvement meme
You have to apply this shit pretty early in life for it to work.

>How did other wizards celebrate the day they became wizard?
sat in my flat silently with the curtains closed and turned off all devices besides the laptop, which i had with me in bed the entire time going through depression naps and knowing nobody would ever find me there.
was fine the next day and the week after when i went back to work and larped about going out and having a great time with all my 'friends' lol

I hear it's the big cities that tend to produce the most virgins, actually. If you're not well-endowed with social skills, you're pretty much fucked (metaphorically) because the women have their pick from tons of alpha men.

What's the point of no return? 25, or when you're done with uni?

30 in 7 months. i dont even care time is a long ongoing thing until i die. i can easily get laid as i am but i realized i dont want a relationshio. i just want to have people notice me as attractive but that is it. i just want THAT feeling.

Prepare me for turning into a wizard in 2 years.

Attached: 1445365671935.gif (300x176, 1.98M)

>What kind?
imaginary, ive just been recycling the same nights out or party stories for 10+ years to coworkers, all from teenage memories

I don't know, I think it really depends on where exactly in the city you got brought up. I think got screwed growing up where I used to live. I'm not really an Jow Forums type (nu-incel-Jow Forums type) of person, I mean I know my faults and I know where fate has fucked me in life.

Though dating apps and smartphones probably hasn't tipped the scales in our favour.

>when i went back to work and larped about going out and having a great time with all my 'friends' lol
Shit, read it wrong and deleted my previous post. Sorry.

>imaginary, ive just been recycling the same nights out or party stories for 10+ years to coworkers, all from teenage memories
Have they ever clocked on?

>Have they ever clocked on?
probably, theyll be too polite/uninterested to question my bullshitting the same as id never question there.

Womanizing is the problem. You play their game even as you play them. Traditional monogamous relationships are the only real answer.

Go to a Baptist or Lutheran church.

No better time then now to go on Grindr and fuck a sissyboi or twink, you wouldn't be a virgin and bussy is tight

Even if I decided to go gay, I'm not, but say I did, I'm more than sure that most of Grindr is fat old men and those that are twinks/traps probably have higher standards to the point that I might as well go on tinder for an actual woman.

Do you have to tell them you've been going out with 'friends'? At my newwage slave job, I just tell them I did nothing, and no one says anything cos most of my co-workers are either old or immigrant workers.

Attached: 1517229521713.jpg (500x509, 42K)

well they all knew it was my birthday, so doing something was expected

I see. But as you get older wouldn't it make sense for you to say that you couldn't be bother to do anything that year?

30 isnt 70, not for a single and ok looking guy

By continuing my peaceful life of resignation and not being melodramatic. You're going to be okay, dude.

Attached: 1564526564716.gif (184x191, 1.67M)

>why yes i'm a volcel, how could you tell?

Attached: 1558186982876.jpg (583x583, 27K)

Congratulations user! You should buy something nice for yourself in order to celebrate. I'm close as well, I'll officially be a wizard in one month. Plan on celebrating with edibles, video games, manga, or pr0n. God speed user.

Attached: 1422133551911.jpg (1476x1039, 723K)

>You're going to be okay, dude.
I don't know, these past 5 years have been pretty terrible. Games, movies, anime have all lost their taste and the gentrification(?) of geek subcultures have all weighed down on me.

Attached: 1526158254218.jpg (3840x2160, 654K)

all that bullshit on elves and the blue wizards get shafted
fuck tolkien and fuck him denying wagner the acknowledgment he deserves

Not at all, or maybe I forgot. Maybe my mother/sister bought some cake and just reminded me of my birthday, but that's not of importance to me.

>Maybe my mother/sister bought some cake and just reminded me of my birthday
That's kind of the worst part of a birthday when you're on the path to wizardhood. It's almost like suicide, the impact is worse on loved ones.

Attached: .jpg (1273x921, 160K)

Can anyone explain how it's possible to unironically be a wizard? Like Jow Forums memes aside, how?

Literally go to a bar, speak to literally anyone and get sex? Shit pay for it if you want? I've had sex on accident multiple times and im only 24. Not with hot girls mind you, if you put yourself in enough social situations it's bound to happen even on accident.

What gives? Are you legit celibate?

>im only 24
You're a zoomer. I think everyone who's a wizard now, would have had sex if they were born in your era.

>24
>zoomer
Pick one old man

It's both. You were born '95 and matured in the 10s. You are prime zoomer.

Zoomer is related to younger ages, usually born mid 90s to mid 00s. So you are a Zoomer, you peice of trash.

94 actually, i'm 25 next month. So again, PICK ONE FAGGOT

You're still a zoomer. Be happy that you got be part of an era where geek is mainstream. (You even got to be part of the era with hi-quality traps.)

>of an era where geek is mainstream
lmao and you think that's a good thing? normalfags are ruining it
t. zoomer

It was ruined for the current wizards. For you? You got a good deal. You probably think they're "fake" geeks, but the internet, wikias, youtube, social media (and commodification) has rendered the "fake" part meaningless.

Us wizards are now complete outsiders with no identity.

Why the fuck are you even here? Both this board AND this thread? Just to stroke your own ego?

Attached: 1456027792702.png (920x888, 589K)

35 mins left till wizardhood. It'd be funny if I died at this moment.

Attached: 1547281555324.jpg (313x258, 93K)

I stopped caring much about what my mother and sister think about me.

>I stopped caring much about what my mother and sister think about me.
You've become that detached? That's kinda sad.

>Games, movies, anime have all lost their taste
Lose yourself in books and nature then. The mind is the final frontier. The best way I have found to experience fulfillment are activities which help me better understand myself and the world around me.

Attached: 1429884130741.jpg (468x210, 30K)

Next year i'll be joining you.
I'm over it though.

I celebrated my decline with my best friend who was born on the same day as I was.
We had fun and played some VR games and drank beer. She made some amazing thai spring rolls and I made cake.

>if you put yourself in enough social situations it's bound to happen even on accident.
yeah but once you're out of university those social situations become drastically less common. Once you're no longer forced to spend time with people in classes, dorm rooms, and so on, it becomes very easy to just not know any women.

Personally I did it by being a loser in high school, a commuter student in college, and then working in a low-female field (IT). Oh and working intermittently at that - women in their later 20s start looking at you more and more as a provider prospect, kinda like a hiring manager would. They don't like hearing that a guy has a dead-end work history and regularly quits to be a neet while his savings last.

I don't have a strong bond with them, I just happened to be living with them, for almost 33 years now.

>women in their later 20s start looking at you more and more as a provider prospect, kinda like a hiring manager would. They don't like hearing that a guy has a dead-end work history and regularly quits to be a neet while his savings last.
I mean, I can't blame them. Plus as a giant virgin, I wouldn't know how to be intimate or anything.

you sound like a repressed homosexual

>I celebrated my decline with my best friend
>She
Was she a lesbian or something?

the actual disconnect these people experience to what we experience is almost beyond explanation
the only way you would ever be able to understand is if you were us

Attached: tumblr_ofm7m030cn1r72ht7o1_540.gif (540x404, 787K)

It's my birthday!!!! Wa-hey!

Gonna go to bed in an hour (or when this thread dies) and get up in the morning to go sit at that bus stop.

Attached: 1548531808938.jpg (664x701, 124K)

One bump then I'll go to bed.

31, kissless virgin
Think about killing myself everyday so pretty standard.

I hope I see you in danger one day and I recognize you as this poster so I can not help you

Forgive him, it's probably hard to understand from his perspective.

Only one year to go for me. I assume it'll be as uneventful as the rest of my life has been.

Have you started getting pains yet? I don't know if it's old age or just bad habits but my body is starting to hurt, particularly the joints. And constants headaches from over-thinking the shit state of my life.

If I can't forgive myself for my qualities, then I won't spare the chance to castigate someone else.
The problem is finding situations where it seems justified to condemn others.

>if you put yourself in enough social situations it's bound to happen even on accident.

I have not socialized with a girl since I started High School at an all-male academy at age 14(now 28).

Man I'm fucking balding. I'll probably sooner lose all my hair than my virginity.

>Man I'm fucking balding. I'll probably sooner lose all my hair than my virginity.
I'm not sure if I should laugh.

Last post I guess.

Would you ever go through with it? I've been thinking about it too, but I couldn't do that to my parents.

>Would you ever go through with it? I've been thinking about it too, but I couldn't do that to my parents.

I think about my parents too, it would probably destroy my mother's life if I did it. Still, those feelings are stating to wane and I'm caring less. I honestly do think I will do it pretty soon.

im not a wizard but im 28 and my life is going nowhere. i can no longer pretend like im some underdog who's gonna turn his life around. its becoming more "calcified" that im just gonna be an unremarkable loser who has to shake off a fog of depression everyday to get through the day until i die