Self-improvement streak/nofap day 7 about to be complete

Self-improvement streak/nofap day 7 about to be complete.

Current daily requirements are:
>30 minutes of dedicated exercise (no travel, work, etc...)
>30 minutes of drawing practice
>10 pages of non-fiction reading
>no masturbation
And that makes one week! I've made the walks into broader exercise instead so I have more freedom and can also opt for a run, cycling, strength training, or anything else. How is your self-improvement going anons?

Attached: 1553934638248.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

why do you limit yourself to these arbitrary goals? It's like doing some religious rituals because "that's what makes you a good person" lmao. Do you hate yourself? Why do you make such a big deal out of self-improving anyway? It should come naturally to you, not something to be considered special lol. Anyways good luck to you user atleast you're motivated and that's what matters.

Look at which board you're on buddy

These goals are the minimum that I have to do each day, I just think having a list of tasks to do each day and crossing them off is satisfying and aids me in being more productive.

>why is becoming a happier and healthier person good
you're kinda retarded user. bad habits must be broken or you'll have them forever

Hi user! What kind of exercise are you interested in doing?

I just kinda went about my usual day today. For some reason youtube thought I was interested in fitness videos and recomended me some personal trainers rambling about stuff. I watched a few and I think I might want to improve my diet a tad but other than that I think just did the usual. P normal

Attached: 0342acaf772bd388b2e971619a8f5637.png (700x1300, 645K)

Hi! I did cycling today. I'm actually pretty interested in swimming but that requires a membership at my local swimming pool and it's pretty expensive sadly. I just opened that requirement up so I have a bit more freedom you know. I also do some push-ups and crunches here and there, sometimes I do deadlifts and a few other strength exercises with a bar I have lying around.

Uneventful days are nice every once in a while, and improving your diet? That's a big part of training your body I suppose, in what way?

Also, did you sleep well? I hope you did!

Attached: 15573757297.png (1000x1414, 326K)

Swimming is neat! It does suck how unavailable it is most of the time 'cause it's just sooo cool. I hope you find some other option for it soon.

Well, in general, I don't eat much. But I heard that if I lower my carbs and fats intake and up my protein that'd be better for my body overall (it also said to lower sugar intake but that's not happening).

I slept pretty okie! Thx for asking.

Attached: a9ed0ffcd4deb248dcca7014f9abe0f5.png (600x600, 118K)

Did some more cycling today too. After doing this for a whole week I can already go up some hills I would not be able to, nothing to extreme, but I'm progressing a bit.

It really is! I might just buy a pass for a month of access anyway but I'm not sure yet. The nearest body of water where I could otherwise swim is about an hour away from me so that's sadly not an option. Oh well, cycling, walks, and running are also fine for now.

Is that so? I don't really eat as much as I should either. Do you have a bit of a sweet tooth? haha

That's good to hear! I hope insomnia stays away.

Progress is always good user! Hills are generally much easier if you can swap to a very low gear, but you could intentionally challenge yourself with a higher gear.

Attached: 148561507482.jpg (499x543, 85K)

That would be very adventurous of yhou to try and swim in just open water. I'm impressed you'd even consider it.

Yeah I really like sweets and honey and that kinda stuff.

Right? Though cute people are allowed to keep me up at any time.

Attached: _hdn__snugglebug_by_men_dont_scream-dbz5mss.jpg (1600x1782, 604K)

Ahaha, it's not some kind of dangerous or wild water. Just a small lake, quitr busy there most of the time, especially during summer. I don't think there is much life in those waters except for frogs and their offspring and some other small animals.

Can't blame you for that one! Just try to have healthy limits, okay?

Hehehe, I'd prefer if you got a healthy amount of sleep though!

Attached: 374c9ba422742b96b037c5e093f874e2-700.jpg (1356x700, 80K)

It's still cool and daring and I think you're cool for it! I've swam in lakes a couple of times and it's soooo cool. Really different than pools.

I quit smoking a few years ago and it left me a dangerous lollipop habit. But I do try to keep it in check.

Can't help if I sleep better petting a cute a guy who's resting his head on my chest!

Replied on day 3 I think. Just ran a 5k in 39 which is pretty bad, but it's alright since I'm just starting out. I hope all of you also have a great day

Attached: Happypepe.jpg (117x125, 2K)

Well thank you then! Lakes or the sea certainly have a different feel to them than swimming pools, especially when you get to the deeper parts and there's that abyss of the unknown beneath you.

You quit smoking?! Was it an addiction? That can be incredibly tough to beat so I'm proud of you user! Don't overdo it on those lollipops and you'll be fine, a great improvement nonetheless.

Well if it helps you sleep there's no harm in it haha!

Don't judge your performance on whether it's good or bad user, what matters is that you went out there and exercised, giving it your all. If you keep it up that performance will improve anyway! Have a great day too user.

Attached: 1558226639.jpg (2500x3200, 1.07M)

Then again if you go swimming in a lake there's always the chance to make friends with a friendly lake monster right?
Yeah kinda. it was fairly hard and I relapsed a couple of times, but I'm pretty done with it now. I can have a couple of cigs at a party and that's ok, it doesn't give me the need to keep smoking afterwards like it used to.

Attached: a57b99011eeb4b338a8c584cbf588f5d.png (1770x1253, 1.28M)

Well that's a benefit I hadn't considered before. Doubt there's any in my lake! Perhaps I should go for a swim in Loch Ness instead.

I'm glad you overcame it user. I'm sure it was a tough battle but you don't seem like the type that's easily defeated from my impression and you came out on top, well done!

Attached: 6b674f5eed74815e74a5dfe10dd7ae7f-700.jpg (917x700, 77K)

Although one of the things that is kinda spooky about swimming is ear infections don't you think? I've heard that they can be pretty annoying to get.

Thank you

Attached: c1e06838096a12bc28f5636af53411d3.png (700x856, 502K)

Oh, never even considered that. I've been swimming plenty of times during my childhood and I've never really gotten one. As long as you dry your ears and get the water out after swimming I think you'll be fine in most cases, don't know too much about the subject though. I suppose some kind of protective measure like a swimming cap could help too.

Same on the cigarette stink haha. My father used to be a big smoker but he also quit these days, I think that left me with a major distaste of the smell of cigarettes.

I'm calling it a day though. Good night user! Hope to see you tomorrow.

Attached: 155869227821.jpg (653x393, 30K)

Nighty night user, sweet dreams. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Attached: a0f9d40e838056aed3e1e84abc30011a.jpg (2777x4022, 918K)

pages of non-fiction reading
what are these gradeschooler numbers