/drugfeel/ Lucy In The Sky Edition

Another week is nearly at an end Drugbots. How will you be spending your weekend?

Attached: 147778473870.png (520x520, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOoRtfm20mo
youtu.be/RQH1i_zZ-_M
youtu.be/7Dkj6vKVqd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

120mg of Adderall xr
If it was ir id probably just be on 100mg or 90mg

Tell you how I'm going to be spending my weekend, Junior....

I'm going to be fucking my wife and eating really good food and playing with my cats all weekend long, with the air conditioner blowing full blast...

I've been clean for three years now...

I was doing drugs hardcore since I was 12 years old, so I've got a lot more experience in the subject than you ever will....

Drugs are irrelevant....

That is the worst illustration of John Lennon I've ever seen... Is that actually supposed to be John Lennon?... You said Lucy in the Sky, and of course I realize you're probably thinking you're cool making some kind of innuendo about LSD... but I'm also assuming that your stupid graphic is supposed to be John Lennon?...

Just because the illustration features a faggot wearing round glasses doesn't mean it looks like John Lennon...

Dextroamphetamine is like baby aspirin.

Wimp. grow up!!

That is the world's worst fucking illustration of John Lennon!! It looks absolutely nothing like him whatsoever.

It actually Bears a remarkable resemblance to David Wilkerson...

David Wilkerson is a douchebag that lives about three blocks away from me

Total cringe.
kys

This is Sexy, one of my 5 cats...

I do animal rescue and I have five of the most amazing cats!! You wouldn't believe how beautiful and intelligent they all are...

They are extremely appreciative and very rewarding....

My wife is an exceptional cook, and I am very picky and discriminating when it comes to food... Italian is my favorite and my wife makes the most amazing God damn Italian food... Vegetarian no less...

This weekend she and I will be enjoying life with our cats, eating really good food and laughing and fucking as much as possible.

This is the part where you try to tell me that drugs somehow substitute the emotional and physical connection of having a significant other in your life.

Attached: PicsArt_07-21-11.17.06.png (1080x1847, 1.55M)

Tripping on dxm is a terrifying experience for me. I'm always in a fucking nightmare on it. Guess we weren't meant to be.

I honestly wouldn't doubt that the concept of somebody actually getting pussy makes you cringe...

Of course it makes you cringe...

Because you don't get any pussy...

Speaking of not getting any pussy, how's that most recent video game working out for you?....

Dextromethorphan does not make you 'trip'...

That's the wrong terminology...

It's not a hallucinogenic oh, and it's not a psychedelic...

The correct terminology would be ACUTE TOXICITY

This is Uno......

she's another one of my 5 cats

Attached: PicsArt_07-28-01.59.04.png (1080x2160, 1.62M)

let me guess.....

OVERWATCH ?......

fortnite?.....

you douchebag

You know what girls don't like?....

they don't like trend-following, unoriginal parrots who feel compelled to continually mimic and repeat the same predictable catchphrases all the time....

like 'feels'...

and 'cringe'....

They also aren't interested in adult males who play video games

If you wanted to live a life completely free of sexual interaction with females, the fastest way to accomplish your goal would be to spend your life on image boards, repeating trendy catchphrases like 'chad' and 'normie' and 'feels' and 'cringe', playing video games and watching anime....

If a woman wanted a child, she would find a man like me to give her a child of her own...

There's absolutely nothing appealing about an immature little child trapped in the body of an adult male....

and another namefag goes into the filter
anyways, I took 1.5g phenibut earlier today, and did like 3 grams of the kratom that just came in (not really sure why since I usually need like 8g of kratom to feel nice because I have a natural tolerance or something)
so instead of taking more of that I just drank some of my homemade alcohol
downer city today

My 1P-LSD came in the mail today!

Attached: 1564728250820.gif (540x446, 12K)

lucky, I ordered my first psychedelic RC a month ago (4-aco-dmt) but I think I got scammed by lysergi since it never arrived.
is there another good RC site?

This larp is so intricate that it's depressing.

I'm going to spend my weekend in a forest at a psytrance festival. Acid, weed and lots of beer.

>This is the part where you try to tell me that drugs somehow substitute the emotional and physical connection of having a significant other in your life.

I'm conflicted. I don't think drugs should be used to substitute a human connection because I think that's a really rocky road but; MDMA (if used correctly) is an amazing method of emotionally decompressing. I have had a gram of the shit last me almost a year, it's a fucking godsend for me. Shame that people misuse it and give themselves brain damage.

Bored? why not check this cool server, it has thee hottest lewds of traps and females!

discord gg/faUV4A

I wish I could go to something like this. I always end up tripping alone in my room.

what vendor?
i'm curious if anyone else has recent experiences with lys since keeps bitching about it.

My friend finished growing some shrooms recently. I'm gonna try them out tomorrow, will be my first time doing shrooms. Very excited.

You didn't get ripped off... Its in customs, and now you're being surveilled by Homeland Security

I'm old as fuck... When I was 15 back in the 70s, Brown sassafras methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA) hit the streets.

They didn't even have methylenedioxymethamphetamine back then, because there was no reason for it...

They started making MDMA because the government outlawed MDA

And if you think pure MDMA is a godsend (which it is) you wouldn't believe real MDA

It's like comparing an apple and a UFO

the funniest part?.........

im not larping... not at all

youtube.com/watch?v=DOoRtfm20mo

420 blaze it niggeeeeers

US customs sound llke the biggest bunch of fags ever. only had one pack get seized in my country.

drinking rn. got a hookup on some weed so really excited about that

How much ketamine is to much? Or should it be saved for special events? Its to fucking expensive here to use more than one time a week plus how long should i want til tolerance go down?

Post art by that schizo pedo
you know the one

Ate all the acid i had left
im enjoying this decision so far

For me it's the opposite. On DXM I become a fearless god of death, petty human concepts like "terrifying" no longer apply. Just an insatiable urge to vomit and wring the piss out of my bladder remain.

Attached: 1526618264781.png (500x457, 106K)

Ambien and kpins aren't working anymore. Kratom tolerance really high too. Got some LSD in my stash but I'm on the fence with it, sometimes fun sometimes terrifying, I just like being high not seeing machine elves. Alcohol such a shit drug I don't bother. Want to try xannies or estacy but dark net I haven't fucked with yet. Guess it's 3 month tolerance break now aka work 2 jobs and lift weights compulsively to stave off the boredom of sobriety. How do people live sober, it's insane to me.

I smoked my first joint when i was 12.
this was back in 1975......
the next day i took LSD....
the next day i took a 10 strip of LSD....

i never stopped.
i continued taking every drug i could.
I was doing polypharmacy EVERY day
and back then, the drugs were real

quaaludes, pharmaceutical speed, MDA etc

i also couldnt imagine a life of sobriety

(I never used a syringe in my life)

Im 3 years clean
totally clean.......

believe it or not
its not that bad

I never ever ever ever never never ever never never even think about getting high anymore

It never even crosses my mind

not even for a second

and im happy as shit. I've never been happier

>I never ever ever ever never never ever never never even think about getting high anymore

yeh mate cause you're old as shit, life is more intense when you're young so drugs are necessary to cope with the stronger feelings that come along with that, before 40/50 though and it's just "pussy pussy pussy" "accomplish shit work harder" 24/7 to the point where drug relief is needed.

Ecstasy is good but theres no point in taking it without other people and the comedown sucks. It makes you feel great but lonely on your own, you just want to talk shit lol.

Hopefully I reach that nirvana but right now even when doing something as exciting as speeding, weaving in and out of traffic on my motorcycle blasting music through my bluetooth I'm still vaguely bored of it all which leads me to more reckless shit to get my "high" while sober. Drugs is my meaning for life so when they stop working I feel hollow 24/7

Q: guess whats hilarious?

A: YOU thinking you can teach ME about life

(or teach me about anything, for that matter)

TRUST ME:

i understand completely................

im the last person on earth to have ever quit.... but i did....

and it was a very good thing

Yeah, but did you ever do opiates?

I remember doing the very first Brown sassafras MDA that ever got released on the streets...

a 'match head' (approximately the same size as the white tip of a wooden match) was enough to have you seeing peoples auras for 4 days.

It wasn't a hallucination... It was the triggering regions of the brain that you normally don't use...

You would see people's grandparents being born, and you could see people's grandchildren dying 125 years in the future...

You could see their entire DNA lineage and their electrical field...

The most amazing empathic experience ever... uninformed fools used to always think MDA stood for morphine Dilaudid and acid... Lol

When they finally outlawed MDA, I eventually heard somebody mention XTC... I was like "what the fuck is ecstasy?"

This was before the designer drug bill...

The very first ecstasy I ever saw was a million times better then what I would see years later, when people were actually selling MDEA, etc

But oddly enough, I can honestly say the real thing never gave me a bad Comedown...

In fact, we would all notice that we had a lingering Afterglow that lasted for days

During this. You could still experience the empathic elements and everything was just fine... the world seemed just fine for days afterwards...

So I can't say I understand what you're talkin about regarding a bad Comedown

I never used a syringe in my life but I was physically dependent on opioids for a very long time...

Several times in fact...

One time I had to have a simple surgical procedure, and the anesthesiologist over administered Propofol...

I had a massive heart attack on the operating table... they had to defibrillate me, and they put me into a medically-induced, to monitor the damage to my heart...

I was in the coma for 14 days... I had a PICC line in my neck delivering drips of fentanyl for 14 days....

When they finally pulled me out of the coma I had become completely physically dependent on Fentanyl...

( there really isn't any drug I haven't tried at least five thousand times )

you need to go back grandpa

it wasnt nirvana

i simply finally stopped self destructing

Yeah, good luck with that, inexperienced little videogame sissyassed anime sexless toddler

hint: you quite literally aint shit, Zelda

go play another video game

lol
just stop formatting your posts like a redditor

Physical dependency on opioids takes 4 days to achieve

And only 4 days to reverse

after that, its all psychological

when

you

say

'like

a

redditor'

what

egg zack lee

do

you

mean

?

Damn, that's pretty intense I just had surgery, but I don't think they used propofol.

because ive never been to reddit in my life..............................................

but if you guys dont like it

then its probably cool

dph again, probably

if youre in America, they did....

I clinically died from propofol... My heart stopped...

It happened 30 days before Michael Jackson died from Propofol...

Here's the weirdest part... When I went into cardiac arrest, i actually EXTUBATED MYSELF

I yanked the breathing tube out

( but the breathing tube has balloons that expand at the bifurcation, and I didn't take the luxury of deflating the balloons before ripping the breathing tube out, and destroying my vocal cords)

It was a real mess... The only difference between me and Michael Jackson is I had a team of doctors there in the operating room to bring me back

Okay, Gentlemen.....

My wife is a registered nurse who just got off work and is on her way home...

We do animal rescue, and we have five AMAZING cats....

Ive got to run and feed the cats and clean up before my wife gets home....

Everybody be well.....

Attached: PicsArt_08-05-09.54.17.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Sexy is our most recent rescue....

hes one of THE most interesting living things ive ever met

Attached: PicsArt_08-15-10.29.38.png (1020x574, 865K)

sorry just two more pics before i go...

I HATE HUMAN BEINGS WITH A PASSION

Attached: PicsArt_08-15-10.28.49.jpg (1020x574, 85K)

and this is UNO.....

the rescue just before Sexy.....

yep, life is good, if thats what you want...

Lifes what you make it

youtu.be/RQH1i_zZ-_M

Attached: PicsArt_08-15-10.30.17.jpg (574x1020, 97K)

Guten Nacht, Herr Robotten

Attached: IMG_20181009_103627.jpg (1080x1920, 465K)

I'm smoking a gram and a half of high potency weed with no tolerance in one sitting tonight what should I do while high as ball's?

Attached: 1565158301606.png (356x1016, 10K)

Listen to side two of ABBEY ROAD

Or better yet:

Abbey Road VOCALS ONLY
youtu.be/7Dkj6vKVqd4

and DRAW.... just use a ballpoint pen and any old scrap of paper and flow

Attached: CRUCIFIED by JN.jpg (784x1024, 262K)

I just got some red Bali kratom in the mail, so I'll probably just take a bunch of that.

Weak b8 fuck off faggot

enjoy your Alzheimers bro

>tfw 2 tabs of acid on the way
I'm ready bros. Haven't tripped since I was 18

>filter jimmy naptime
>lose half the thread
oh boy

Attached: 1564319539107.jpg (750x713, 325K)

What's your favorite drug? For me, it's either weed or oxycodone.

do any of you niggas listen to bladee

Took 450g oxazepam didn't even feel good and went totally numb. really disappointed because normally I feel great will taking benzos.

*450mg, not 450g

Gonna go camping and do mushrooms with my boyfriend, it's gonna be great.

Attached: the big one.jpg (1430x600, 301K)

>boomer made 35 posts in this thread
jfc
ADDY GANG ADDY GANG ADDY GANG

Attached: 1537173547390.gif (256x270, 349K)

Just drank 1.5g of phenibut and will either smoke some indica hash or DMT later once the phenibut has kicked-in. A wonderful day ahead basically.

Attached: 6089-28855-15691.jpg (1024x1024, 156K)

Meant to be visiting some friends over the weekend, and one of them says he'll be bringing LSD

Two concerns, he didn't buy it online ebecause he's a normie and so for all we know it could be fucking anything on those tabs

secondly, the other guy is bringing his dog and I'm not great around animals. it's a small-ish dog not a fucking pitbull but still is it a young puppy and can get a bit excitable, this will be my first time with LSD (taken shrooms and 2c-b before though) so could the dog cause me to freak out or something?

Maybe I should just be the "sitter" and then take my tab to do on my own time alone.

Don't ever take street tab, also the dog will make you anxious as fuck, animal are weird when you're tripping balls.

yeah, I'm thinking if I stay off it they'll get to test it out for me as well, it won't be seriously dangerous will it?

SPLIT THE TAB IN HALF, TRIP LESS

this has been a public service announcement from the easy solutions to first world problems committee

also why you don't own any testing reagents my guy

I am very new to psychedelics, read my post.
Would probably get a test kit if I was taking these drugs all the time. I didn't eben know about this LSD this wekeend until a few days ago
I heard that the tabs don't have an even distribution as well so cutting them up doesn't neccesarily mean you get less of an experience

There should deffo be a sober person around when you all do that. Get some test kits for the lsd and don't take it otherwise.

>I heard that the tabs don't have an even distribution as well so cutting them up doesn't neccesarily mean you get less of an experience
That's why I intentionally left it vague. If you want to be more lab appropriate run to the store and buy a $1 jug of distilled water. Measure some liquid, dunk the tab in there, shake thoroughly, dose yourself with the liquid.

Trust me, I basically rip them in half with my bare hands. Kinda hard since they're so tiny but it's very if you keep folding it until it breaks. Works every time.

I don't really enjoy LSD if it's a full trip. After a few 100ug trips I wised up and started splitting them. A trip dose is a commitment. 50ug = ezpz walk in the park, do any activity you want but it's ever slightly more magical.

This guy gets it
t. Took 50ug 6 hours ago

henlo drug frens let's keep this thread alive

Based post fren xoxo

Attached: 1565900087402.jpg (357x360, 20K)

too bad it didn't do any good. where's all the drug frens today?

hahaha WOW lol @ not being able to handle animals presence

GOD DAMN WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

No idea, i'm trying to smoke DMT freebase atm but i keep failing and have to wait for the tolerance to reset

Attached: 11139-27157-15440.jpg (746x757, 69K)

with your chin, sassypants

Did you actually think I gave a flying fuck whether or not YOU read my posts?...

Did you think I suddenly began Acknowledging Your Existence today?

>filtered everyone except neptune
>thread suddenly became worthwhile
*drags my scrotum across your face*

Attached: PicsArt_11-29-12_20180821155645.55_20180821155645.09_20180821155645.png (714x710, 576K)

>I heard that the tabs don't have an even distribution as well so cutting them up doesn't neccesarily mean you get less of an experience
cutting them in half diagonally should be fine. obviously it doesn't work if you're trying to cut a tab into ten pieces for microdosing, but it's not gonna be so unevenly laid that you'd notice a difference by cutting it in half.
I read somewhere that there's no DMT tolerance like with other psychedelics. so you should be able to just keep trying

guys I think my filter is working, I'm not seeing any posts from Jeremy Ineptitude
drugs for this feel?

Attached: 5F89CC609D88409DAA231FE18292D086.jpg (1048x1064, 93K)

>I think my filter is working
why would it not? it's not hard at all to filter namefags

It's really not surprising that you run with your tail between your legs like a little girl... Nobody would have expected you to be able to deal with life like a man...

You are extremely easily intimidated

Hey lads, how thick is DMT smoke/vapor supposed to be? I try to smoke some freebase atm and the smoke or vapor is really thin and i was wondering if i heat it enough?

yeah you should really be filling your lungs up with the vapor. vapor from an oil burner isn't very hot so you can just suck it straight into your lungs and take a complete breath of it.

I fail to make enough smoke/vapor though, i guess i don't heat it enough

Attached: 13693-22995-28398.png (112x112, 16K)