Is period aeshtetic? I think mine is

Is period aeshtetic? I think mine is

Attached: sketch-1565910770370.png (1440x1080, 1.99M)

i'd make tea with that

not really no, its just a natural part of a woman's reproductive cycle. means you're good for baby-making.

What even is it
I don't want children im to autistic

Attached: sketch-1565911079644_1_1.jpg (1080x1540, 304K)

>What even is it
soon-to-be-made tea

lets get that tea BOYS

Wait it's not actually blood? Like cluster of cells??

fuck you femanon , this shit is fucked up

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET IT OUT GET IT OUT GET IT AWAY FROM ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG

Attached: f60.jpg (250x249, 7K)

I remember in highschool I'd constantly sit with my legs crossed for like an hour at a time and then get up and explode out tons of clotted blood (i.e. that black shit). it felt so strangely satisfying

jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with vaginas

It's the lining of the uterus that sheds.

are you single this is legit my fetish

The fuck
Vaginas are weird

Attached: 1565525381234.png (704x720, 278K)

like OP (presumably) I used pads, but some women also use diva cups which are these like silicon cups you stick way up your vagina (it's supposed to hit your cervix). then they like fish them out and empty them which is like wtf?? can you imagine getting your fingers all bloody in a public toilet and then pouring this shit out and putting it back in? also I think period blood includes stuff that's not just blood (uterine lining and so on) so it smells really strong and weird.

i dont know if vaginas are disgusting or im even more disgusting because i still want to stick my dick in them

I fucking hate that, it feels so warm and gross. Especially when you've slept all night and then get out of bed.

Powerful. Please be my autistic period having gf

Femanons please bleed into my mouth. I will be your personal living pad

This kind of attitude will keep you being a depressed loser for the entirety of your life. You are more than a fucking toilet for people just because they have XX chromosomes. Stop being a pathetic submissive pussy and seize life.

how messy is your pussy when you wake up during your period
is it like some vietnam shit

YES it definitely feels gross but I loved the warmth. it feels comforting in the same way pissing in the pool feels comforting

I think one of the worst parts about periods, though, is when the blood like dries up on your pubes and fuses them together with blood crust so you have to like rip them apart and shit. I'm not sure if other people get that or if it's just me since I haven't trimmed my pubes in like 5 years.

Why wouldn't you just shave the pubes off if that happens to you? That's why I shave my ass hairs, I felt one clump off shit on there years ago and ever since I shaved my ass hairs because the mere thought of walking around with hairs with shit on them disgusted me.

wait a minute
do girls get dingleberries too? wtf this changes everything

Oh yeah that's what they're called. Sounds like the femanon here just described vaginal period blood dingleberries.

I don't like shaving pubes, it makes my skin feel really itchy as it grows back plus I'm nervous about accidentally fgm-ing myself

wax it then bitch

I used to have nosebleeds like that, even to the point where it looked like a big ass jello up in my nose.

Now, I guess my nose just improved, given it rarely happens.

bruh you just need to learn to wipe your ass better. After you're finished dry-wiping yourself, roll another wad of paper and run it under the sink to get it a little wet and wipe again. You will notice a lot of brown coming off.

Anyone reading this post right now, trust me on this tip. Use it and your lover will be grateful. Your butthole will be pristine.

p-pls be my gf
i am lonely ;-;

im surprised no one makes any wet wipes specifically for the ass. everyone always says to use baby wipes but i fucking hate the smell of those things

I guess not being pregnant can be aesthetic. So sure.

they do, there's literally man wipes

wtf i had no idea
ive never seen them in grocery stores though

Once you get the hang of it cups aren't messy at all, though I prefer tampons. Pads are awful to me because they feel like diapers and I don't like sitting in a bloody mess.

pads are pure because the only thing that should go up your vagina is a penis

Water makes the toilet paper ball up though. I prefer to put a bit of lotion on the toilet paper and wipe with that. It feels better on the butthole too.

If you do it regularly you won't get the itchiness and you'll come to appreciate that little blood mound.
Yeah bro I'm going to go shit in a public toilet, wipe my ass a hundred times, waltz out of the stall to the sink, wet a paper towel, wipe my ass again.
Or I can just shave that shit once a week with a safety razor and have a clean wipe every time. Two flicks of the safety razor and my asshole has no hair.
They do, they're called flushable wipes. Wipe with toilet paper, wipe with a wipe, nice fresh isopropyl alcohol feel.

Idk what it is but I have this feeling that I need to smell it

waxing has all the same issues as shaving you dip. the issue is ingrown hairs and general stubble and shit as hair grows back
:*
if I had the conscientiousness to shave my hair regularly I probably wouldn't be on here would I
Pads definitely aren't terribly comfortable but I've got a psychological thing with cups/tampons. Like I know you're not supposed to feel them there if you shove them deep enough but the thought of smuggling some shit around in my vagina like a drug mule for hours at a time makes me uneasy. also the toxic shock syndrome warning on tampon packages freaks me out too

>:*
please i am not a bad person

They do but it's an unnecessary expense. Get decent toilet paper and just finish with the wet wipe method I suggested.

Don't run too much water over dude. Just enough drops to saturate the top.

Obviously you won't be doing this in public, but how often are you shitting in public vs. a home environment anyway? I work every day but I just take a shit in the morning before I have a shower and leave for work, and I almost never need to shit again while at work.

True, and you're also posting in a period thread which is only going to be interesting to the more denigrate males here (ie me).
Ever thought about letting someone shave you? I find the idea of that extremely hot.

Women have been coming here for quite some time, get over it.

There are no women on the internet
origigigigig

Lotiony toilet paper feels better than wet toilet paper and is more tear resistant tho
Cleans the bum just as well if not more effectively