Is being a drug dealer worth it?

I've spent the last 4-5 years making ~25-30k in garbage tier jobs and im getting sick of it. even if i made a little less selling drugs, i'd rather risk it than go to a job for 8 hours a day

Attached: holden-caufield.jpg (450x345, 47K)

>being constantly paranoid about either getting murdered, busted, or robbed every day of your life

Yeah really worth it

i doubt its this serious unless you're only dealing with niggers

It could be dangerous, so its better not to do something like that if you dont have friends.

that's street nigger shit

>that's street nigger shit
Uhhh I dunno it seems like high up drug dealers get murdered a lot too, look at any documentary about drug cartels

if i was selling to white college kids or white people in general all this nigger related violence goes out the window

As if you'd make it past the "street nigger shit" level, bitch.

>if i was selling to white college kids or white people in general all this nigger related violence goes out the window
yes white people never try to commit crimes or steal drugs ever
besides all the local niggers would just find out about you as soon as you gained any sort of reputation

First, you're not the first white 20-something to think of this. Second, where do you think those white college kids and white people are going to to get their drugs? The ghetto. Who sells them the drugs? Mexicans and niggers. When you try to fuck with their money by selling to their customers, they're coming for you to give you a good old mexican chainsaw treatment.

go fuck yourself brown people sympathizer. white people don't need to subject themselves to fucking miserable nigger towns. they can hold out for the richie rich polo poppin white trappers. those spics and niggers can fucking ROT

Yes it is. I sell drugs every summer.

Sell acid to rich whites. If you live somewhere with high enough demand like a college town you'll be fine.

seems like a lot of effort for a small reward
also it's a job for low inhib chad losers tbqh. anyone with a modicum of self awareness would be paranoid to death by it

dove soft BITCH detected

>white people don't need to subject themselves to fucking miserable nigger towns
And yet they do lmao.

better to risk being murdered and live a little than live as a slave working some wage slave job that only benefits some rich cunt.

you know the whole bitcoin / darknet / tor / chemical engineering department at your local university thing?

dudes made good money off that shit from the safety of their own bedrooms and school labs until relatively recently. It's gone now but whatever else comes up, the street niggers are never in charge, remember that

this

i used to make a killing selling lsd and research chem to rich white kids i went to school with. would buy 100 tabs of research for like $30 and sell it for $450 every week or so to one kid

Attached: 1551369975430.jpg (446x456, 43K)

I mean of youre going to offer something nice thats cool and there's business on that but if youre going to be selling regular shit like weed, coke, and bars nah stay the fuck away. When you start sellimg and if you start selling locally the boys will find out. Its what they do

They got better deals with the cartel and most people wontwant to buy from you in the first place. If you want to join them its not like they would let you if youre bitch made and dont know anyone

Attached: header-1517291511_1100x513.jpg (1100x513, 112K)

How much product are you trying to move?

I sold weed almost exclusively in college, but only to friends and friends of friends. I sold adderall or xanax when I could get my hands on it, but never seeked it out. I deliberately stayed small-time, the most I ever moved was a half pound in a week. I was pulling in between 1k to 2k a month, depends on the time of the year obviously. It's been more than 5 years since, so I'm not as familiar with how much weed costs today. Back then I had a connection who sold me greenhouse for 180 an ounce, with steep discounts if you bought more.

based as fuuuuuck wow unirogina x 3