Imagine a white girl taking off her flats and stroking your mutt cock with her pale high arched feminine feet

>imagine a white girl taking off her flats and stroking your mutt cock with her pale high arched feminine feet

fuck man i hate being a minority

Attached: tumblr_m8e6ufjIbG1rwtq00o1_500.jpg (500x750, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1btLIQX-4
youtube.com/watch?v=bUUPmFbUhWw&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The average minority has a better chance at getting a white female than the average white male. They love, uhhhh "people of color." As a white male myself I'd prefer an Asian female if we're just going by looks.

>brown mutt
>white girls dont like you
>black girls dont like you
>indian girls dont even acknowledge your existence
>middle eastern girls dont even acknowledge your existence
>asian girls are in a completely different plane of reality
>other mutt girls don't want you
This shit was over before it began. My parents should have been executed.

What specific race are you user out of curiousity?

The self hatred that minority men have on this board is genuinely fucking sad. Stop believing memes you read on Jow Forums and blaming your race for your sexual failures.

You're a fucking retard if you think anyone gives a shit about you being brown. There are racists are Jow Forums but they're male incels like you, don't let their anonymous comments fool you into thinking otherwise. Jesus, stop being such a fucking moron. Just get a tinder you dumb mutt and fuck these useless whores with everyone else. Be aggressive, ignore your own issues and just walk into shit

stop blaming us for blaming race.

-.-

it fucking sucks i look white but im half white half arab
i just want a white girls feet to stroke my cock

Attached: tumblr_maayoq5IrR1rwtq00.webm (640x482, 1.97M)

foot fetish be whack

you think white girls would go after black robots?

Mutts don't have a specific race
Cope, white men are the most desired even by minority women

LOL. youve activated his trap card. this thread was bait by wh*te bois

Nice. baste taste

no u

thx heres more of same girl

Attached: tumblr_m6gl5d2UvQ1rwtq00o1_500.jpg (500x418, 23K)

Thank you. These are very cute pictures.

i have a lot from her

Attached: 01_-_G6qPVrJ.jpg (1165x1280, 171K)

I love the toe rings and anklets. They are so simple, but man they are great.

checked

i just want a white girl to rub her pale pink soles on my dick

Attached: tumblr_m5472c9Okh1rwtq00o1_1280.jpg (1280x1034, 212K)

It'd be nice for sure. I don't know if she necessarily has to be white for me, but I would like a partner in the future.

go to tinyurl slash rachelsfeet if you want more of her pics/vids btw. i have a whole drive if youre interested

this is the girl btw

Attached: tumblr_mbv0tdq1J51qgj4vqo1_500.jpg (500x375, 40K)

O wow, shit this is huge.

I submitted too early. I meant to add on and say Thank you at the end.

np. i really liked her feet and thought others might too so i saved as much as i could. she deleted her footblog because of stalkers

Mutt here (spic and white) I got most matches on dating apps with either white art hoes or ghetto black girls, barely any hispanic, middle eastern or indian girls, i didnt even bother with east asian girls because I know they hate brown guys, and I didnt try with regular white girls because they bore me.

>imagine a white girl pulling her thong to the side and revealing her beautiful pink anus between her perfect, alabaster buttcheeks ready to be tongued
I feel you, my man.

Attached: .jpg (1700x1700, 569K)

>deleted her footblog because of stalkers
yeah this is a big problem. The problem is, the guys that are into feet and also willingly go to fulfill their fetish in a public manner are so fucking creepy man. I use to be so afraid of being associated with that sort of character, I never told anybody, I'd just skirt around the topic if somehow it popped up. Nowadays, I'm more nonchalant and if someone asks, I'll say it plainly, and I've never had any negative backlash. But man it is bad sometimes. This vid is an example, and I'd say he's one on the better side because at least he's asking for permission during the whole thing...

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1btLIQX-4

why didnt she show soles.she practically already let him see her feet

Gotta set boundaries.

White girls have the pinkest buttholes and pussies, they're amazing.

she had a nice rack too

All pussy is pink

Attached: 1565106658452.jpg (563x563, 26K)

After anal bleaching, yeah. Most assholes are naturally dark, I think east asian women have lighter assholes actually

no. it is white girls by far. asians have unusually dark genitalia for some reason

It's not the pussy, it's the woman the pussy is attached to. White women have nicer personalities than non-white whores, especially nicer than latinas. God I hate latina bitches so fucking much.

You filthy subhumans stealing and fucking our women really turns me on.

I hope you get one, honestly.
Good luck user.

Attached: venus-nude-11.jpg (1064x1600, 170K)

i like thin fit white girls not fat blobs like what u posted

sorta unrelated, but is my gmod vid based or cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUPmFbUhWw&t=
v

Oh, so you're a faggot.
Cool, got it.

Why focus on the details?
I hope you breed any white woman you like.