How the fuck do dumb people getting living wage jobs? if i had to guess my own iq i would say im in the low 90's...

how the fuck do dumb people getting living wage jobs? if i had to guess my own iq i would say im in the low 90's. im a fucking idiot who is sick of wageslaving? how can i break through to the other side?

Attached: one big boi.png (1080x769, 680K)

stop spending, start saving and investing

>How the fuck do dumb people getting living wage jobs?

This says a lot about our society

Get a trade job ez
Go into the military, they pay well
I've heard the C.B.s are good

if anything my grammar mistakes just speak to how retarded i can be

50% are above IQ 100
83% are above IQ 85
Do you know any country that isn't in a crisis with an unemployment-rate of 16% or more?

this episode scared the piss out of me when i was young

I think the only option at this point is to lower your standards of living for many years while saving as much as you can. Look into penny pinching methods because every dollar saved makes a difference, even if inflation keeps inching upwards. Try to find a plot of land or a run down house on zillow. You can find a cheap place to live that is lower than $50,000. Sounds like a lot and it is, but if you work for at least a decade and save hard, you can eventually own a very cheap place. Then once you're there, you can get food stamps while working part time to pay basic utilities and property taxes. You can own land that isn't even in the ghetto, but you might have to research house maintenance and invest a few hundred dollars into fixing a leaky roof or something. Your lifespan will be down because of mold probably, too, but who cares. A warm home, with a small pool in the summer to cool off, all on your own, basic internet to browse here and download anime anime and games. What else do you need? And once the house is paid off, which won't take long, like I said, a part time job is all you would need to stay afloat.

Why? what happens? it is a weird pic anyway

i dont even remember. i think it was chucky having a nightmare and it really felt like one when watching

It freaked me out too. It was fucking creepy. He's a big giant ugly baby. Just look at it. He bullied her too.

Kek why is he such a big boi?

do not, make your own business, a small store or something

this is the dumbest thing you could ever do

t. Sheckelburgz

3 options
>trade
>military
>government job

3 options
>mulch
>compost
>fertilizer

the public education system was designed to pump out factory workers who were just smart enough to press a button but not trained to think critically about the button he's pressing

>just make your own business bro

topkek

So the mother takes a pregnancy test, the daughter has a nightmare about the new baby getting all of the attention, as the dream goes the baby gets larger and larger until it eats her.
She wakes up decides she's going to stop being so selfish and try to be a good sister. The test was incorrect, so nothing changes.

The one that scared me was where Tommy caught Stu watching some film about a Frankenstein's-monster robot.