Should parents and teachers beat the faggotry out of their students and children?

For their own good.

Attached: 01AF7743-AAA6-4D54-B5DA-962DED473D9A.jpg (801x1200, 139K)

yes

Only to have them lash out later? Nah, that shit usually backfires spectacularly

Let me add that if your kid is gay you might as well kill them, the only thing you'll do is push them further in the "closet" and when they are no longer dependant on you they'll just come out of it

No because they'll like it and their parents will sue. Correct solution: return to red schoolhouse model. If child has fag parents or self identifies, kick the child out of the school same day then use SCOTUS ruling yesterday to protect self and remaining students from fag backlash. Corporal punishment will do nothing this is a psychiatric problem. Even better, (a) doxx all gay "activists", follow the money, doxx and destroy their funding platforms, bankrupt all parties and (b) destroy Tumblr and Twitter. You will witness the problem evaporate.

Attached: 545.jpg (284x177, 12K)

Has anyone noticed recently images are being uploaded with file names similar to OP's? A series of random letters and numbers in the same pattern.
Bots or shills?

Apple changed their filenames, it's phoneposters.

fag ot

If they beat kids, there'd be no right wing woman hating virgins now. Jow Forums wouldn't exist

It worked just fine for thousands of years.

Attached: 1528057101285.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

Of course not! They should be given a one way ticket to Saudi Arabia for... enrichment purposes

faggot

>be me
>15 at school
>fancy the drama teacher
>she's a liberal but fit af
>get in trouble in her class
>get slippered on my arse (nothing bad 6 blissful whams)
>start smoking that very day
kinda fires the almonds!

Attached: 1524078505825.png (789x444, 587K)

According to jewish mystical psychoanalysis, or according to science?

Other species bully their gay peers as well because it is good for the tribe.

the tushy that saved us all

Brap

Mke pence reform school is an option but make the parents pay the electric bill.

I'll only answer your question if you tell me something. Is that a boy or a girl in your picture?

if she suffocated me with her ass i could pass peacefully into the other side.

>Threads are starting with slutty pics of women again
Which thread are you sliding again?

Attached: download (3).jpg (264x191, 12K)

No they should gas it.

Attached: 1516395671745.png (709x1085, 327K)

don't care about your post, I'm only here to fap to that grill and I want Le Sauce

woah never noticed the numbers