Feelsgood.jpeg

>feelsgood.jpeg

Cant wait for the mind-blowing sex later with my gf. Hbu user? Have you tried it?

Attached: images.jpg (701x438, 30K)

Yes. It's fucking incredible and the only thing that makes me happy

i have tried sex with your gf

I havent tried any other drug. I want to try pot. Is it good? What do you guys recommend?

I meant pic related smart ass. Im sincerely curious if anyone else here tried it

How much you smoke a day? How does it affect you life?

Tried it once. Had a spiritual experience similar to LSD except with hallucinations. People seemed to like me at the kickback and we got along. Was talking to some girl about the meaning of life while she laid on my shoulder. It felt like I was having a full blown orgasm all over my body.

Once I came down, I felt so bitter and shit. I hated everything. Nothing felt pleasurable anymore. I hated everyone. It felt as if though my body wanted more of that drug than food but I resisted and said no. Fuck Meth.

except without*

Can't wait for the mindblowing sex with my bf later (Friday) night.

Attached: 1563243528435.jpg (600x773, 46K)

No thanks, i already feel like i destroy my brain when smoking weed.

How about you just read a book instead?

Attached: 1525955137278.png (483x470, 184K)

>meth
yes
>sex with my gf
no but that sounds cool where do I get some?

Yes, you will have bad crashes if you've just started out. But honestly, you get to handle it better overtime until its no longer an issue.

Why would I do that, when I get fucked into a coma after a long, hard week in the wagie cagie?

Attached: 1563231058696.jpg (981x732, 56K)

But user I do read books. I read mostly for entertainment. What do you read?

Do you have a gf user? If yes then you're missing out. My sex drive goes through the fucking through the roof after smoking. Not necessarily horny, instead you get a nagging feeling to make hot passionate love to any girl

Going to have sex with a new girl tonight. Looking forward to it. She is super submissive and wants me to do anything I want to her.

Please don't do meth anons. It will fuck up your skin, lungs, hair, teeth, everything you were already insecure about, it will fuck up tenfold.
t. lots of my friends turned to meth and never looked the same when they tried to come clean (which none of them have been entirely successful with)

Attached: 1545504022_552_oceania-wilsons-word-vanuatu-independent.jpg (1024x615, 135K)

Im a wagie too, i work night shifts. 8pm-5am

You should try it user. More often than not, people will like it. And if you dont, you wont lose anything but a few bucks since its affordable.

>weed, coke, MDMA and psychedelics exist
>smokes gear
ok have fun hitting the wall in 3 months

>do you have a gf?
where do you think you're posting?

Funny you ask OP I just tried it for the first time today a few hoursago at work . Already been in addy gang for a while, but even just a couple lines was a pleasant surprise - it hits immedieatly and feels like goddamn fucking RAINBOWS going up your nose. guessing I'm rolling all night long since the peak only recently passed. HOw does smoking it compare/?

Attached: 1555287682640.jpg (640x657, 119K)

What the fuck are you even talking about?
>you wont lose anything but a few bucks since its affordable.
Literally. What the fuck are you on aboot?

Attached: 1564451056543.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Yes the only time i get high is with meth

Pics or btfo

Thanks for sharing user. But I like to take care of myself. I workout 4x a week without missing a single day. I brush my teeth twice a day and wash my face first thing in the morning and before bed. I keep a short hair cut like those in the army because I work as a ship officer.

I read a fuck ton of books too. Some about self improvement. How bout you? What drugs have you tried?

MDMA fuck your brain the same way meth do though

How do i pleasure my gf user? I only do Cunnilingus and am pretty good at it. But I want to spice things up a bit

>I-I'm not a junkie, I just it recreationally. I have everything under control!

Attached: 1522587790123.png (384x384, 152K)

Consider the gif.

Attached: 1565141792463.gif (634x472, 282K)

Haven't tried snorting it. But smoking is probably betterbetter since it what everyone does. If its really your first time and depending on how much you took, you wont have any appetite in the next few days, cant sleep and will probably crash after 24 hours. You wont like it. But sure as hell wont stop you from doing it agaim

Does my English not make any sense? My bad, not native speaker. I wanted to say its cheap.

What the fuck is cheap? Like, make sense you fucking ape

Have you tried anything else?

I can understand the stereotype.
>junkies always deny they're junkies. That they're in control

But really user, there are people out there who are successful who take drugs. I was one of the best students in my class during college. I get shit done

YEah the mental effect is similar to an addy binge but the body high is much closer to propylhexedrine(benzedrex) I nearly orgasmed off a cigarettte buzz too this shit is dope

Cheap means not costing a lot of money. Or is it expensive in your country?

Dont be a cunt, his english is fine, you're just autistic.

Are you trying to tell me I pay for sex,
or what?
Because you literally make as much sense as fucking using algebra at the grocery store.

Attached: 1564454539461.gif (540x699, 254K)

pic uplosd fucked up?
meant to add this, test

Attached: 1537465834616.jpg (700x547, 54K)

Ok but

WHAT IS THE CONTEXT OF THIS ENTIRE FUCKING THING?

Attached: 1565641741202.jpg (750x855, 492K)

Meth does not cost a lot of money to buy. Its probably cheaper relative to other recreational drugs out there. Nothing said about sex and women

I never said any-fucking-thing about meth either,
faggot

Attached: 1564451219219.jpg (495x362, 17K)

I wanted to know what Jow Forums's opinion on drugs. Probably read some stories about it. Nothing specific. Is there something you'd like to share?

Sorry for the misunderstanding user. How are you btw?

Methheads on Jow Forums are so fucking annoying. They can never just keep it to themselves, it's like they have a compulsion to shill the fuck out of it or something.

Attached: justdometh.jpg (634x717, 72K)

im with you user. how dare people start threads and discuss arbitrary topics in a forum?

It costs $50 per point here. I've spent over $10,000 so far. A half weight is $300

why do you do it user? and how much do you smoke a day?

I dissolve it in water and take it rectally instead of smoking it. I don't do it daily but will often do about 4 points ($200) every 2 weeks. I've been doing it because it feels too good to masturbate on and read / learn stuff. I am trying to stop, however. I see a clinical psychologist and feel very upset and guilty after I use.

Attached: GT7_S-65-63714.jpg (800x643, 118K)

>reeeeeee you have to tolerate my drug-addled shilling
Nah they can fuck off.

>I get shit done
shit like disassembling all the electronic items and emptying out all the drawers in your house?

How does the comedown compare to other stims like addy or crack? Is it really really bad cause I'm still buzzing pretty hard after 8 hours now

Attached: 5c0276fa5a13a37d592f405f6793c5784a8ac4508c1379b88fe84ee8684bfdb8.jpg (2048x1536, 309K)

i sure hope you're not shitting me. What made you start taking it that way?

I agree on the read and learn stuff. You absorb stuff easier and faster. Do you have a gf? dont masturbate, go fuck

You must be fun at parties. Have sex

Why would I use that when MDMA exists...?

MDMA is to meth as seawater is to a pure spring

How does boofing it effect the high? I'm not gay enough to try it

>do self improvement
>do meth

pick one, and fucking only one!

unlike you, Im not a poorfag. I have a job and earn a decent amount of money. Enough to splurge every now and then. neet

MDMA is a serotonin agonist, while it is addictive it is not beyond control if you dose correctly.

PURE Meth floods the brain with dopamine. MDMA is good. Pure meth is TOO GOOD. I find it unlikely that someone could medicate with pure meth like they would with MDMA and not literally die.

yeah the serotonin system is fucking delicate
I can't imagine someone dosing MDMA like meth every few hours for a week straight and not dying

the first comedown will be your worst. But really, it wont be as terrible as you think. Just find something to be busy with. I highly recommend reading.

Have you tried smoking? its pretty good and its how most people do it.

I think read my post wrong user...

People arent that black and white user. There's 7 billion human beings on earth. Theres bound to be someone who can make those two things work together. In fact, there's a shitload of them. Its all about discipline and being smart enough to know the right time and place.

Then I'm probably worrying about nothing if you think I'll be functionalenough to read. I was on a three day benzedrex roll earlier this week and at the worst part of the comedown I was balled up an hearing the most horrible, insulting voices for like 4 hours. That shit absolutely sucked
Nah me and a coworker did a few lines in the bakc at work, it was my first time with it, pretty fuckign awesome actually for getting through the shift.. but I don't have any of my own or a meth pipe, I'm excited to try man, really looking forward to that first hit.

Attached: 1535670782619.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Never tried benzedrex before. What's it like user?

Attached: 1565890711974.jpg (500x428, 146K)

Well it's propylhexedrine, a single does of namebrand benzedrex is like 5 bucks OTC at any walmart (USA). its labledd as a nasal decongesgtant
I'd say it's like amphetamine i n that your thoughts get racing and lined up and you might get powerful realizations about life or the world that makes no sense later on, but it has a much more mdma like body buzz (due to a chemichal change in the meth ring) and can make you very friendly and giddy with people you hang out with. you know that hippie BS of oneness and connected with the universe, man. Of course you are the horniest mother fucker on the planet but your dick is all shrunk but youll still find a way to beat it for 4 hours. The comedown and afterwards, however, is a nightmare especially if you dont' filter out the lavender bullshit they put in it - your sweat and piss will smell like lavender for a couple days and YES you will sweat like a whore in church

Attached: 65791747_2185098691587334_30731440190652416_n.jpg (228x217, 10K)

How long did it take to kick in? smoking is near instant. Try it once if you get a chance. Also worth noting, you'll probably get anxiety during comedown. But nothing too bad, if you get sleepy. Try to jack off and sleep. might help. Goodluck!

For a quick and dirty method, I made a lemon soda and chugged it. Took like 30 minutes on an empty stomach, comeup is like 2ish hours long and peak lasted about 4-5 hours afterwards. Around 10 hours in the comedown ran up and fucked me sideways for a while before I addy'd it away, which worked pretty wonders ADDY GANG Youre also gonna need a few beers or shots during dose since the vasoconstrictin is pretty bad - as a whole its slightly worse than meth on the body.
excuse my slw typing and errors im currently destryoing my dick already so hell yeah

I can tell you how to prepare it fi you want

Attached: 1562099436977.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Why not just weed tho?
Weed is the game theory optimal drug of choice.

Attached: aqua finger.jpg (596x709, 40K)

Ok but you didn't answer the question, tweakfag.

>weed
It's only good as an enhancer for other, better drugs, or to take the edge off when you're dizzy on a comedown
You haven't tripped yet, have you?

Attached: 1470612304921.jpg (1008x720, 470K)

you taIk Iike a FAG

im good user, its way too much work for me. but you do you. what do you do while you're in the zone?

I dont know what you mean by game theory drug of choice. I also havent tried weed but isnt weed a depressant? They're polar opposites in terms of effects and function. Have you tried meth and weed?

I have not tried smoking weed. I decided not to because it takes a long time to get out of the system and I take drug test almost every year because of my work nature. Idk if they specifically test for weed though. Do you smoke weed?

nothing special really, music and web surfing, video games, reading a lot of wikipedia articles, researching anything occult or magic related, maybe a bit of drawing (pic related), and always alwyas long nightwalks while barefo ot after a stimfap. no car or bike but gotta go fast. Also been working on writing a D&D campaign/setting, and I'm planning on building a foldable, transportable forge soon

Attached: Goblinrat.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

what the pic flipped on its side piece of shit!

Dont do meth. The toxicity is through the roof. The again you stupid motherfuckers would propably smoke rat poison if it would get you high

sounds comfy, what made you try it in the first place?

What do you take user? Weed?

I want to make a confession. I can only share this to you robots. Please dont tell anyone.

Whenever Im high on drugs, I like to watch incest pron. Specifically Mom and Son

Weed gave me mild paranoia, a bout of anxiety, and I kept mistaking other people's faces for people I knew.

Then I felt wonky and mildly relaxed.

420heads are delusional if they think they are not addicted, and it's not the addiction that makes them rate weed so highly.

interesting, do you get hallucinations? other than mistaking faces. Do sometimes see wacky shit and mistake them as something real? Or do you realize its just the weed?

Have you tried MDMA and was it anywhere near as good as meth?

Not OP, but is MDMA ecstasy?

I just wanted to do drugs user, try something new. I believe that drug use is a modern incarnation of alchemy, ie the experimentation of substances as a physical metaphor in an attempt to better know and change oneself. The Philosopher's stone, the Peacock's feather, this was never a physical thing. Lead to gold is a merely stepping stone for spiritual development

Attached: c98ba-kim2bnoble2b5.png (474x638, 577K)

Coke, speed, lsd or just whisky. None of them is anywhere near meth damage levels. Weed is for underage faggots

Nothing wacky, but I had auditory hallucinations. But I understood at the time it's probably the weed doing that to my brain.

I did feel like all the complete strangers around me were speaking about me. But again I realized it's the weed.

It's just a very weird drug. After smoking weed I'm surprised at its popularity, but I guess I need to hit it more to understand the dude weeed 420 crowd.

Im not sure about meth being spiritual. Im sure you can find other substances better suited for that. I've heard LSD goes well with that.

Do you do meditation?

I've always wanted to try cocaine, How does it compare to meth?

Lol cocaine is just concentrated caffeine. Makes you need to shit a lot, makes you an annoying fuck, the high is shit, and you got coke drip down your sinuses all night.

I've heard weedhave different kinds of "strains". Each with its own unique effect. Is that true? Do you think weed is something I'll enjoy if I've only done meth?

where i live its hard to score good coke. i had *good* coke once and it was literally a movie tier expierence. i got really fucking high the moment i finished first bump. after 30-40 minutes its all gone and you do another one. makes you feel like a superman. mood, energy and charisma through the roof

People poop when on coke? Learned something new today. You mentioned it makes people annoying, how so?

here
dont listen to that moron. he had some bad stuff and is propably an annoying cunt in general. i went to the club with friend and was getting numbers left and right that night

it only lasts for 40 mins tops? seems too expensive for such a short high

Optimal in the way that you can still lead a normal without turning tricks.

yeah. thats what coke is about. its good for people who dont want to get fucked up for next 12 hours

You know when you drink a bunch of energy drinks or you get the coffeeshits? Coke does that too especially if you take too much at once. It stimulates the nervous system.

*normal life