Please logically explain why you eat meat...

please logically explain why you eat meat. theres not a single argument for eating meat besides "its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care". seriously, if you think about it logically, its the most evil unethical thing imaginable. the way we treat animals makes ww2 look like a joke. hundred of millions of animal die every year for your taste pleasure. we dont need any animal products to be healthy, we just eat them because its tasty and we prefer our momentary taste pleasure over a lifetime of animal suffering

animals like pigs and cows dont want to die for your taste preferences. strictly speaking, humans dont need any animal products to survive. theres not a single nutrient that cant be gotten from a vegan diet besides b12, thats the only one. but thats easy to get if you drink vegan milk or simply a supplement

all real robots should go vegan, because its hypocritical of your to complain about the suffering you endure in life, the pain you feel due to being a virgin and bullied by chad, normies and your unloving parents, yet inflict much more suffering unto innocent animals for your taste pleasure and "yummy in my tummy tum tum"

go vegan or explain why you wont

honestly meat eaters, i want you to eat every single post in this thread and try to argue agaisnt it. seriously, just LARP as a vegan and see how bad these responses actually are. you cant tell me meat eaters are intellectually superior if you are honest

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU
youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=KezHKbUzy0A
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=0VbTT5GUqBk

Attached: main-qimg-76e74dbea5c9d5fe3eafe0be7fcf53ea.jpg (1080x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0fTqn7OjVWn
youtube.com/watch?v=XrpNQ-kzy50
youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
vocaroo.com/i/s05grMfyiNxN
archive.fo/iDtsG
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/humans-are-omnivores
youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA
youtube.com/watch?v=fd7e1fXYIuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociobiological_theories_of_rape
nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/2/mongolia-genghis-khan-dna/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dc6hKUPTVuw
youtube.com/watch?v=fB1CPeWvplI
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/177/Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right
youtube.com/watch?v=s66r_00Zf60
youtube.com/watch?v=S7854HbH9Ro
vocaroo.com/i/s1QQ0CKFjzse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't find it immoral. I enjoy thinking about the fact that a life was ended just so I can have a snack.

Nature never intended for all her children to live in unbroken peace. Fear and pain were always intended as part of the experience of living here. What's more important than abstaining from flesh is simply giving thanks to the being who supplied it to you. We are all connected, and it time us too will become food for worms and trees.

He just wants attention. Just ignore him and keep in mind that not all of us vegans are this retarded.

I like the taste of it. If they dont want to get eaten, they should have been smarter. Survival of the fittest, faggot.

your empathy is misplaced. you should care about human kids, not animals. you're like the 40year old crazy cat lady who goes on about her cats personalities and how she loves them so much and if she could she would marry them.

dude they're just animals. save your empathy for your children. you're misplacing it and wasting it on these dumb retard animals for no reason and wasting a shitton of time caring about something that doesn't matter.

grow up you middleclass virtue signaling nigger.

vocaroo.com/i/s0fTqn7OjVWn

bro, you LITERALLY have double standards. by definition it is immoral because you treat them worse than you want to get treated yourself. you wouldn't be okay with someone kililng you for their pleasure, but you kill animals for fun because you can and they are tasty. tasty = fun. if i raped and ate out a 6 year old girl, i did it for fun and because her pussy is tasty. its literally the same thing

believe it or not mr psycho-analyst dr sigmund freud, i actually do care about animals. and i care about my fellow anonymous virgins, which is why it hurts me so much whenever they eat meat. i dont want them to be hypocrites, so i spam this board with my vegan message

and this board is my board. i literally have been on r9k since 2008 since the first itteration. i grew up on Jow Forums on on this board. this place is my home more than anywhere else on planet earth

and the reason i didnt make this thread yesterday was because i was banned for a day for being racist. everyone else is super racist and its okay, but i say one word about n******s and i get banned. sm.h jannies

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisyzzz.jpg (1266x1268, 259K)

spoiler alert
this soiboi posts the same schizo thread every week because nobody else will pretend to listen to him
lol

>killing animals is immoral
>but killing plants is not

>your empathy is misplaced. you should care about human kids, not animals

human kids have healthcare, human rights, police protecting them. they dont have to work sangerous jobs, human kids have never had a higher standard of living. they are virtualyl free from exploitation and abuse in most western countries

>you're like the 40year old crazy cat lady who goes on about her cats personalities and how she loves them so much and if she could she would marry them
i dont understand what you mean by this shti analogy. i think owning pets is morally wrong because its slavery. pets LITERALLY are slaves. its slavery, and i dont own pets because i think slavery is wrong. although before i went vegan i had a cat that i rescued from a crackhead who threw the cat away when he moved out, but i moved to a new apartment and the cat ran away

youtube.com/watch?v=XrpNQ-kzy50

>dude they're just animals
they are animals, but they are sentient and concious and can suffer. in the same way that humans can suffer, animals can suffer just as deeply.

>you're misplacing it and wasting it on these dumb retard animals for no reason and wasting a shitton of time caring about something that doesn't matter.
but they can suffer. why are animals not important? are all suffering of animals not important?

should we bring back dog fighting, because its fun and animal suffering shouldnt matter?
should we be able to abuse dogs and cats for fun, because animal suffering is stupid and shouldnt matter?
should we be able to eat dogs and cats, because they are stupid animals and they dont matter?

they can suffer

im glad you are here in our presence. its a pleasure to have you here. please explain your thoughts on veganism and whats stopping you from going vegan

Attached: dogs.jpg (1178x1268, 311K)

If we weren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of food?

Q.E.D.

plants are food for the animals, by eating them you make animals starve
so the human race might as well fast itself to death

It tastes good and original.

oh fuck your sentient consciousness bullshit arguments. anything that's alive can be considered sentient and sentience isn't a measure of anything. the only reason you're measuring anything that way is because you're putting yourself into it's shoes and you think it has a similar brain to you which is fucking retarded. pain and emotion aren't measures of anything either.

>should we bring back dog fighting, because its fun and animal suffering shouldnt matter?
yeah sure it makes money
>should we be able to abuse dogs and cats for fun, because animal suffering is stupid and shouldnt matter?
yeah sure who cares
>should we be able to eat dogs and cats, because they are stupid animals and they dont matter?
yeah again who cares it's meat. other countries do it

nobody cares about animal suffering. you'd be out there killing and eating meat if you weren't in some cozy housing with whole foods around and your parents middle class money. if the apocalypse happened you wouldn't be eating grass and lettuce the only reason you give a shit is because you have nothing going on in your life and instead of using the power of empathy for something useful you waste it on dumb and irrelevent animals that give nothing but meat and are retards and would eat you in a heartbeat.

channel your empathy into helping children if you care about helpless things they actually need it you selfish fucker. or go live with wolves or pigs if you give so much of a shit about them i guarentee they'll eat your sorry ass.

plants dont have a brain or a nervous system, and cant experience emotions and cant suffer. they literally cant feel pain

now, they dont want to die, you are right. if plants would have their way, they would kill all humans and take over the world and have the entire world one huge forest. but unfortunately we are smarter and stronger than them, and use them for oxygem and food. plants cannot SUFFER. its not immoral to kill plants because they hold no moral value

if i wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap, i will kill billions of bacteria on my hands. is that immoral? bacteria is also alive and doesnt want to die. the same with plants, plants ARE NOT SENTIENT OR CONSCIOUS

also, going vegan drastically reduces the amount of plants being killed, because it takes like 20 kilos of dried corn to make 1 kilogram of a living cow. feeding vegetables to animals is really inneficient

youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE

Attached: going vegan saves more plant lives.jpg (960x540, 125K)

I eat meat because we've done it for generations and generations. also considering taste and affordability meat appears to be the better option for my diet. I attempt to eat animals that are ethically sourced and specifically say so. I also don't think trying to shock people into conforming to your beliefs will work.

I live somewhere where veganism isn't even a trend yet so my choices are limited.

Also I'm already used to getting my nutrients from meat and weight lift.

I respect what vegans are doing and would love to do the same when the lifestyle is super convenient (lab grown meat, not a niche food choice, etc.)

>oh fuck your sentient consciousness bullshit arguments
why? my claims are all backed by science

>anything that's alive can be considered sentient and sentience isn't a measure of anything.

that is a statement that goes in the face of virtually all modern science. please give me scientific evidence that excplicitly says that plants are concious and sentient, or stop making quack anti-scientific claims

>the only reason you're measuring anything that way is because you're putting yourself into it's shoes and you think it has a similar brain to you which is fucking retarded. pain and emotion aren't measures of anything either.
again, more anti-scientific claims. its been repeatedly demonstrated that animals can have feelings. they experience feelings such as love, hated, boredom, fear, pain, jealousy, pride. any feelings that a human can feel, animals are capable of feeling them too

>yeah again who cares it's meat. other countries do it
other countries circumcise babies of both genders, and kill gays and kill women who are whores, and rape children and marry 6 year olds. does that make it okay for us to do, because other people are doing it?

>nobody cares about animal suffering
well, obviously some people do care if people protest this kind of thing

>you'd be out there killing and eating meat if you weren't in some cozy housing with whole foods around and your parents middle class money
probably. but thanks to living in a advanced civilization, i have a CHOICE. i can CHOOSE. cavemen didnt have a choice. animals like lions dont have a choice. lions are strict carniviores, they have to eat meat otherwise they die. we can CHOOSE

>or go live with wolves or pigs if you give so much of a shit about them
i dont think you have to care about animals that much to not want to eat them. i dont really care for black people all that much, but i still think slavery is wrong

Attached: IMG_1372 (1).jpg (1024x768, 167K)

if you're willing to pay my grocery bill so I can eat vegan I'd be more than happy to eat vegan and never eat meat again. To bad raw food is super expensive and expires very quickly. You can freeze meat and cook it whenever you want. If we didn't eat them they would die off anyways because they have no purpose and were breaded to be eaten

can you explain why you castrated yourself? it geniuenly interests me

heres some scientific proof showing animal sentience and consciousness. plants arent sentient and conscious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

Attached: cowss.jpg (1440x810, 162K)

We are omnivores so its in our nature to kill and eat animals. Abstaining from meat is unnatural and for soiboys and virtue signalling thots.

I like eating meat because it's good and a lot of the traditional dishes of my culture involve meat. who even cares about animals fuck off.
I don't care about being intellectually superior or anything I just like steak and burgers and pulled pork because they make my daily life of jewing out for a few shekels to some big corporation more bearable.
I swear if you animals rights niggers spent a fraction of your energy fighting for women's rights, prisoners rights, workers' rights or something that actually helps people and society the world would be a better place. If you want to be an annoying leftist at least be one that wants to help people.
the ecological argument is the only one kinda worthwhile but it's not enough to trump the fact that meat simply tastes fantastic.

Because that's how people stay alive. In a perfect world, we could use photosynthesis.

Reminder that this is OP
>go vegan
>cut off your balls

Attached: 1565527284186.png (1371x1713, 608K)

>we can CHOOSE
So I choose what tastes best

also this

you're the one making the claim that suffering and pain mean anything or are a measure to act upon. why should anybody care about animals suffering? are you going to give ants human rights too or dolphins and octupus or anything that feels pain? where does it stop and how will you choose? and what does it fucking matter?

again this is just a byproduct of having nothing to do and misplacing your empathy.

>other countries circumcise babies of both genders, and kill gays and kill women who are whores, and rape children and marry 6 year olds. does that make it okay for us to do, because other people are doing it?

no humans cutting up babies and raping other humans is wrong. i wouldn't stand for it if it were my child. the real question is why the fuck should these rights be extended to a massive portion of animals? why should i treat them like a community member or my child or my family? who cares? you're just bored and too empathetic for your own good.

you're arguing for cucking your own species and children. save your emotions for your own species.

>the vegan sperg is an eunuch that worships a kike
Im shocked

is this actually from his threads or just meeming

Meat's good for you

vocaroo.com/i/s05grMfyiNxN

i dont know dude. something about jesus? matthew 19:12? go read the thread yourself and see what i said. i dont even remember
archive.fo/iDtsG

but just because im a mentally ill retard doesnt mean im wrong. i think 2+2=4, are you going to tell me im wrong just because i cut my balls off? im against imigration, are you going to tell me im wrong because im a eunuch

stop attacking my character and attack my arguments

>We are omnivores so its in our nature to kill and eat animals
its also in our nature to rape and kill eachother. virtually all of us are descended from rapists. rape has been common for thousands of years. does that make rape okay?

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/humans-are-omnivores

Attached: pig eye tumor.png (1154x648, 1.04M)

This is him. You can check out the archive links, read the way he writes and so on. He makes these threads very often with the same images.
Just get rid of those testicles and penis.

Rape is natural and should be encouraged.

Prove that we are decendents of rape, past a reasonable doubt, with evidence.

>because I agree that 2+2=4 it means everything else is correct as well

youre a good man, I thought he made a point for a second and now he is completely invalidated.

>if you're willing to pay my grocery bill so I can eat vegan I'd be more than happy to eat vegan and never eat meat again.
going vegan saves you money. its literally cheaper to be vegan. you're not getting any money from me you fucking rat, i remember you

>To bad raw food is super expensive and expires very quickly.
lol. beans are expensive? rice is expensive? corn is expensive? fuck off you lying rat

>You can freeze meat and cook it whenever you want
sure but meat is expensive. beans and lentils are much cheaper

youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA

Attached: 41fapo30eff01.jpg (720x706, 107K)

>hears god
>mutilated his genitals
>"listen to my lifestyle and views"
No thanks. It just shows what happens when you go vegan.

My mom does the shopping, I just eat whatever is put in front of me.

Don't ignore me. You claimed that all humans are descendants of rape as a cornerstone of your argument against our nature. Prove that point now, with evidence, without relying on the idea that it's appatent. If it's apparent, prove how. Don't argue further until you've done this.

OP's proposed solution for all the livestock we've been raising for meat is "kill em all lol". He doesn't actually give a fuck about saving animals. He's a miserable mentally ill faggot who fantasizes about making everyone as miserable as he is. But he literally doesn't have the balls to actually do anything about it other than shitpost about it and hope people decide to follow his example, because he presents SUCH a compelling argument for going vegan.

BASED
FUCK OP

I agree, people should stop torturing animals needlessly and should greatly reduce meat consumption and food waste and actively look for alternatives and better ways to produce quality crops.
But your arguments about absolute morality are generally wrong and your weakest points that can be easily dismissed if you say that veganism is the "absolute good". Stick to the actual evidence of how the meat industry harms the planet and is wasteful in general. Otherwise you're going down the path where the only absolute good path is for all humans to collectively kill themselves, because anything we do as a civilization is not without harm to creatures lesser to us.

You claim to have been active here since 2008. Wich is why i dont understand why you keep trying to moraly blackmail people on this website into being vegan. If you have been here this long you should realise that people here dont even care about other human beings. Rekt treads exist where its just videos of animals and people dying horribly, weeks ago when that bianca girl died multipule boards including R9K where spammed with treads about how people where glad she died/how she decerved it. One of the gifs i have seen the most om /b is a gif of a dog being beaton to death with a shovel. yet you expect you can morally convince people here to stop eating meat because "its morally wrong and the animal suffers" people here dont give a shit. If you want to morally blackmail people to do something you want them to go to twitter or reddit they might give a shit

Attached: akmkm6m3_700wa_0.gif (400x225, 869K)

it tastes good,and feels good

I know a human that should absolutely kill themselves as an appeal to morality

I wonder what caliber was that.

swallowing sperm is cannibalism, prove me wrong.

Imagine being a veganfag getting excited over everything, it's just sad

youtube.com/watch?v=fd7e1fXYIuM
i know it's hard to come to terms with our own mortality

Woke as fuck

.m

Imagine cutting off your balls, being mentally ill and thinking your world view matters.

Attached: 1563617932000.jpg (700x665, 30K)

Spoiler: animals are going to get killed by humans even if everyone goes vegan. Mice get killed by combine harvesters, pests get killed to keep them from eating crops. But I guess it's okay if we kill animals for our own ends, as long as we aren't eating their carcasses, right?

>moraly blackmail
>arguments based in morality are blackmail now
Honk Honk

Animal suffrring is a no-subject for me. Every species has to dominate the others to be comfortable. Accept it or let mosquitoes, ticks and so on bite you.

Animals will die regardless of if they're slaughtered for food or not. Literally victimless and you CANNOT argue otherwise

most vegans arent castrated mental asylum patients like myself, okay? you can keep your balls and still be a vegan. im just a meme

sorry, i thought that was common knowledge. heres some articles i googled. if you want to educate yourself further on this subject i suggest search it. eventually down the line in your geneology there is going to be a rapist eventually

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociobiological_theories_of_rape
nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/2/mongolia-genghis-khan-dna/

bro, im arguing that these animals shouldnt even fucking exist. fundamentally its a anti-natalist view for animals. these fucking animals shouldnt even exist in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=Dc6hKUPTVuw

Attached: image_3_3292.jpg (768x576, 112K)

OP is one of those psychopaths who thinks humans don't deserve to exist anymore and should just quietly lay down and let the nearest predator devour them. If he's so eager to set a good example he should drizzle himself in barbecue sauce and feed himself to a lion.

Thats why morality should not be the argument. It's realizing that we are the apex lifeform and on the top, but we try to reduce the casualties of other species where possible. The world belongs to us and we are the kings, but it's a difference between being benevolent kings and dictators.

>bro, im arguing that these animals shouldnt even fucking exist.

Neither should you but your dad was too stupid to use a condom so here you are.

If you won't kill animals for food, you don't get to kill animals who eat your food. If rabbits burrow into your garden and start eating all your cabbages, you fucking let them. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

You forgot that meat often has more calories and its much easier to store, plus Beans and Rice everyday is nice with a type of protein that isn't onions-based. You also couldn't do the keto-diet on this and I doubt your ass is working out after eating your ninth can of beans per day; also THIS NIGGA EATING BEANS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm a cow that eats humans. OP is a faggot.

Attached: images (4).jpg (285x177, 10K)

>If rabbits burrow into your garden and start eating all your cabbages, you fucking let them.

wrong. i would kill them. do you know why? because those rabbits are stealing my property, and theres nothing immoral about killing thieves

for example, in the united states, if a nigger invades your home and starts stealing shit, its perfectly legal and moral for you to paint your walls with his brains using your shotgun paintbrush, and i fully support this, for humans and for animals

the bunny is not innocent here, its stealing.

youtube.com/watch?v=fB1CPeWvplI

these animals dont want to die, go vegan

Attached: piggyzz.jpg (816x459, 80K)

No, you have the wrong idea. The idea is to stop murdering millions and millions of animals for meat, that is also poisoning our environment, and instead kill tens or hundreds of thousands of animals for farms. It's a numbers game and how much of a footprint we leave on the planet. I'm not saying killing animals is bad. We are humans and at the top, it's understandable that with our way of living, we will harm other life forms. But we shouldn't kill them when we have a chance not to. Again, building a large farm to feed a specific number of population will kill less animals that a slaughter hosue to feed the same people with meat. You're still killing animals, but to a lesser extent. Plus your doing waaaay less harm to the environment in egneral, but not an absolute 0.

Again, I don't agree with OP on many things because of his absolute morality bullshit argument against meat. I'm saying we should kill 100,000 instead of 100,000,000. Now, if there was a way to have less of a footprint on the world by producing meat, to completely remove absurd anti-biotic abuse and general horrible breeding conditions, then sure. Eat meat. For example I have nothing against people who exclusively hunt their meat in the wilds. As I don't see anything wrong in various attempts to grow meat in the lab. And no, that's not the same as using anti-biotics on animals.
Overall, i'd be okay if meat consumption simply dropped down drastically. Right now people throw away absurd amounts of meat and food in general for no reason, which is a pathetic waste in every way you look at it.

The rabbit doesn't want to die either. It wants to survive and live just like you in its natural habitat that YOU came in and stole.

Imagine using the bible to justify cutting your dick off

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

I appreciate your efforts but I think your zeal is misguided.
If you wanna change people antagonizing them is the last thing you wanna do.

>be against the abuse of living creatures when it suits the needs of others
>be okay with killing creatures, animals or humans, when it suits your needs or when you're inconvenienced
How am I not surprised that this is coming from someone who cut off his balls.

The human isnt innocent here either. They stole the land from nature and arent sharing it.

>these animals dont want to die

Neither do the rabbits, you fucking hypocrite.

sure, but that doesnt give the rabbit the right to steal shit. same with niggers. black "people" have a brain and the ability to understand language and societal rules, yet a lot of them still choose to become criminals. just because white men stole native american's land like 400 years ago, doesnt justify home invasion and robbery today

this is a "2 wrongs makes a right" logical fallacy

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/177/Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right

Attached: my food (1).jpg (1200x501, 300K)

>Right now people throw away absurd amounts of meat and food in general for no reason,

I don't throw away any of the food I buy, I eat it all, don't fucking tell me I can't buy a fucking pack of burgers from the fucking supermarket because other people throw away half eaten burgers.

the rabbits are THIEVES. if we dont kill them, we wont have any food for ourselves. its not like vegans are going around killing rabbits for food or for sport. we are only killing them to protect our food. its defensive killing, and its a small fraction of animal deaths

and going vegan reduces animal deaths. and meat eaters also contribute to rabbit deaths, because all the corn that cows eat had to be grown and had to be protected from rabbits and other wildlife. going vegan reduces the amount of animals killed in the production of food

Attached: 5abc62f5cad0cd849173b99106dde398.jpg (640x813, 172K)

You can do a hundred different things in either case instead of stealing someones life. It seems you're eager to take life or cause suffering when it suits your needs, but I guess its simpler for you to kill someone and be done with it.

I'll tell you whatever I want fuckboi. Are you gonna sperg at me over it?

>sure, but that doesnt give the rabbit the right to steal shit

And what gives you the right to kill the rabbit just because it's an inconvenience to you? All you're saying is "killing animals is wrong except when it benefits meeeeeeeeee", you're being a massive fucking hypocrite.

>if we dont kill them, we wont have any food for ourselves.

Which wouldn't be a problem if plants weren't our only source of sustenance. There's a saying about eggs and baskets that's ironically very relevant to this...

Daily reminder that eating meat is a disease propagated by the media into thinking that it's okay to stroke some animals head while murdering 100 others. It's ingrained into peoples heads from early childhood. I mainly blame celebrities for this. One prime example would be Steve Irwin and other degenerate examples of humankind who made shows about
>muh animal love
And would then proceed to be anti-vegan. People like him are the actually pieces of shit that created this bullshit view on animals and their care. Now you see abominations that go to animal shelters, pet some heads and then go back home eating meat. Wish I could spit on his grave.

Attached: pos.jpg (1024x683, 139K)

>talking smack about Irwin
Youre crossing a line you troglodyte grass munching soi infused nigger

Veganism kills the enviroment. I live in a south american shithole that destroyed their land growing vegan food so you fucks would have it cheap.

>Oh but muh renewable farming techniques
That shit is impossible to implement in poor countries, and produces 1% the needed amount to feed you liberal fucks.

Thanks for destroying my land and the homes of animals you faggots

The man loved animals but he understood that animals don't give a shit about your rights and will fuck you up if you're not careful.

Feels like you have too much anger. Maybe cutting off your testicles would make you think differently and appreciate the farms.

I think veganism is clearly superior to meat eating.
The thing is though...
Meat, cheese, etc just tastes so good. The vegan things just taste god awful. Both the foods that try to mimic some non-vegan food, and things like beans and such.
Also the vegan things always cost more. And it's just so easy food.
I wouldn't mind if eating meat was made illegal because at least then the corporations would start to make vegan foods that taste good.
I try to eat as little animal products as I can but I sill eat some.

>That shit is impossible to implement in poor countries

This, just because you live in a wealthy liberal neighborhood with Whole Foods and vegan restaurants every three meters doesn't mean everyone does. In a lot of countries, you either eat when you can get or you starve. A vegan lifestyle is a luxury.

Because i can.
Because it tastes good.
Because i'm omnivorous.
Because i'm dont care about the moral high ground of puting animals and humans on the same plateau on the assumption that we are "all equal".
Because it provides better protein to pound ratio, whilst a chicken breast has like 20g of protein in 100g and tofu has like 8g in 100g.
Because i'm not into taking tablets and suplements to stay fit.
Because i love the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you faggots make out of that "moral high ground".

I eat only bugs. Only fags eat meat or are vegan anymore.

literally the reason why rainforests are being cut down is to make space for cows and animal farms

youtube.com/watch?v=s66r_00Zf60
youtube.com/watch?v=S7854HbH9Ro

heres a pool of piss and shit thats common in the animal industry. these things destroy the environment

vocaroo.com/i/s1QQ0CKFjzse

Attached: 853385b2f1808cc36b7b7dc276dad1488a1bf2d5613e0d3299fa071b417dfd79.jpg (960x1147, 345K)

My balls are as huge and bountiful like a healthy farm where you butcher animals for food, I wouldn't think of cutting them off.

Enjoy destroying the enviroment in the other side of the world fag, gonna eat all the meat I possibly can, specially meat from cute little babby cows

Who cares megafag. I'm not gonna stop eating meat. Go lick a fucking scalp you fucking piss drinking cuck.

>talks about morality
>calls other people niggers and would shoot someone dead if they stepped on his lawn
Why is it always some mentally ill retard that has to turn veganism into a meme? It's as if someone is doing a parody on purpose.

Nigger the rainforest is s tiny part of south america. Look at Argentina or Uruguay, no rainforest round those parts, all plains, without fertile earth. Trees will grow back, but not in singed soil you ignorant hipster fuck

Now now user, don't you think that becoming an eunuch like OP would make you love plants more?

Who cares about the rainforest. It's the oceans that matter.

>literally the reason why rainforests are being cut down is to make space for cows and animal farms
OMG, LITERALLY?
Shut the fuck up, you double nigger, there are way more variables in that equation. You are the typical american talking about that which you dont know.
We have the indigenous people selling lumber all over it, we have militias theres, we have miners there, we have government, mostly the old ones, who ALLOWED IT by not managing it and that even got the head of the environment house to resign. Please, shut the fuck up.

Basement dweller would have you done to help the oceans?

I love eating meat OP. There is no other reason I can give and it's the reason I'm going to continue to eat meat.

>I'm le edgy for saying double nigger
Spic tell your people to stop invading.

Should I call 911? Are you having a stroke?

You want me to tell you are the usual dumb american again
>Spic tell your people to stop invading.
Only if you stop posting misleading shit about things you dont know and only use to stand the le epic THEY ARE DESTROYING THE RAINFOREST JUST BECAUSE OF GRAIN AND MEAT meme.