What do you think about clingy girls?

what do you think about clingy girls?

Attached: 74DB872B-0DBD-4705-B23B-C9F150AC4EBB.jpg (750x912, 135K)

Adorable probably, I don't speak out of experience though

Good for pump and dump

I wouldn't have problem with one unless she was yandere-tier clingy

I'd be fine with one, but i'm an introvert so often times I need time alone to recharge. I can't constantly be around other people.

my gf is really clingy and i love it, it means im important to her

how about you cling to my dick with your pussy

Literally opposite of true

Clingy girls won't leave u alone after

I WANT COMPANIONSHIP
I WANT TO BE LOVED

Attached: 1548518457826.png (1920x800, 1.57M)

People that cant stand being alone for even like an hour really irritate me. I feel like there is fundamentally wrong with them.

Ideal, as long as she is reasonable about it.
Knowing that a girl is longing to see me all day while I'm at work and looking forward to her embrace when I get home would be wonderful, having her regularly turn up to my workplace would become annoying.

Clingy + trusting is the ideal combination, and we can cling to each other forever.

Which is why you give her a fake name and number.

I want a clingy girl because im a clingy boy desu

Attached: tumblr_otxi1aQ2Zi1ug8cf7o6_r1_250.png (240x240, 78K)

Men say they like it but from my experience, they dont. They will effectively use it against you in the end and get a sick kick out of abandoning someone who was emotionally dependent on them. They will also blame you for being too clingy.

I used to date some "fembot" from here who was like. clingy in so many aspects irl and online, both. One of the many reasons I broke up up with her is because she was too much clingy like way too much. I thought that'd be cute a first but then it got like tiring for me which I don't like at all so there's that

I'm really sorry this happened to you, that's incredibly cruel.

stupid annoying whores who you always have to make excuses to

see, I wouldn't be able to deal with that. I'd have to tell her I need time to myself but i'm sure that would either hurt her feelings or make her distrustful of me.

A clingy, yet understanding, girl would be perfect.
One who loves to be together, but understands we can't be together all the time, and will wait for me to get back so we can smother each other with intense and passionate love and affection.

>A clingy, yet understanding girl
you perfectly described me

Its one of those things that sounds cute but the reality will be fucking annoying.

Idk from experience the best is to try to avoid girls like that or at least if you end up with one try to talk to her about it that you don't like. But let's be honest, if she's like that she can't change for the next day like that so quickly, cuz that's probably on her personality and stuff. So best thing to do is just either getting used to it or just cut it off before is too late. Best thing I've learned from that is that I want someone who is at least normal, not like a normie or anything like that, just normal functioning, a girl who got her own stuff going on you know. I think clingy girls are cute in anime and only tards fall for that thinking they're gonna live in some kind of 2D world.

Then you are a very nice girl, and your future partner will be very lucky.

girls are gay op

I really want a clingy gf but I'd hope she understood that I have to work and do chores.
otherwise I would never get tired of it and want to be with her as much as possible with all of my free time.
i am really lonely.

>and do chores
what you live with your mommy or something?

Sounds ideal to be honest. I'm probably a bit clingy too.

no i live alone, so of course I have to do chores, otherwise my house would become unkempt and I would have no clothes to wear and no dishes to use.

Fun and makes you feel good for about 3 days then you get tired if it fast. In my experience anyway

Plz be near Oregon
Oggi

I want one, cuz i need someone to encourage me and give me positive vibes, but also being attention seeking and talkactive with me

Attached: Capture (3).jpg (326x221, 21K)

I would love to meet one. Every "clingy" girl Ive met has ghosted me. I think I'm too clingy myself

Can you be more specific in how she was too clingy though? Was it like calling you incessantly or having tantrums or something?

cling to me

She would get just over sensitive about stupid stuff and cry over me being busy doing my own stuff without texting her or talking for a while. Just to mention a couple things.

I'm clingy and I want someone to love me

What about avoidant-tier extremely un-clingy girls

Attached: 1547399094246.jpg (645x773, 274K)

Why do you sound like my ex.

Attached: B4107E2E-86AB-4DEB-8E4A-048FAAA332C0.png (640x604, 237K)

Clinginess is a double edged sword. Sometimes it's nice, but it essentially means you don't get a break from them. My GF is pretty clingy and sometimes I get a bit hostile when she just won't leave me alone for like half a day or so.

Epic digits.

This. I get too emotionally exhausted and sometimes even deeply depressed and I just need to cocoon until I can handle being nice to people again. I lost my last gf to this problem (well... That and other problems as well). It sucks to love someone, but be such a piece of shit that you just hurt them with your existence.
I just woke up, but I think I'll just pretend I'm tired and try to sleep all day now. Thanks, op. Too bad I can't wear earbuds anymore because something's fucked with my ears and no headphones. FML jdimsa.

"Clingy" doesn't mean shit, in my experience they'll still dump you for Chad

>tfw too clingy and boyfriend dumps me because I can't give him enough space

That depends, is she dominant or submissive?

I'm somewhat clingy myself so if she's otherwise kind and nice a clingy girl might actually be a perfect fit for me. But that's if she is just clingy / easily jealous / devoted, if its anything mental together with being clingy, that's a different story.

i love them to death. i would get one pregnant immediately.

>a LARPer
ftfy

Only if she can go away during REAL MONK HOURS so I can be alone.

anyone who doesn't appreciate a clingy gf isn't a real robot.

a clingy girl might be cool, a girl has never clung to me though.

>tfw no girl goes out of her way to seek my attention

Fuck you. You should know you're a prick.

what counts as "a while"? if you don't talk to her daily then yeah, you're a pretty useless bf
boring. why date in the first place?
> It sucks to love someone, but be such a piece of shit that you just hurt them with your existence.
if you really are sorry about this then you should do the world a favour and avoid dating anyone. some people just aren't cut out for romance and don't have the requisite emotional stability and maturity. just like drunk drivers shouldn't have licenses, people like you who are not only emotionally crippled but also cripple other, formerly healthy people, should not date.

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry

That is what I'm doing from here on out. But to be clear, I didn't pursue her. She pressured me and wouldn't leave r the fuck alone. Are people not allowed to make their own choices? I tried to be as up front about my failings as possible, if someone willingly participates it's not my place to tell them they're wrong. The relationship was always consensual and never coercive. I even regularly reminded her that I would understand at any point if she left, because I'm so difficult to love. Also what makes you think a massive clinger is healthy?

>if you don't talk to her daily then yeah, you're a pretty useless bf

I agree. Even if you are Chad, if you dont talk to your gf everyday, not even a simple good morning or how are you, then you are a shit boyfriend and you should not be surprised if she starts looking at other options. Relationships need communication and bonding to last.

Depends on how they express it, but generally don't like them. Usually it seems to come through in very needy, controlling, jealous behavior. It would be nice if it was attentiveness and loyalty instead.

BASED OP ROASTIE ETERNALLY BTFO

>t. i date only hot jerks
play stupid games, win stupid prizes

theyre my favorite type of girls

any fembot wanna cling to me? I'll talk to you every day

unironically i like them. it can't get worse than this anyway.

haha he fell for the bait

My gf is that. Clingy, extremely mentally unstable and all that. It's not as great as some anons paints it to be. Especially if you actually care about the person.

They're emotionally unbalanced and it's a red flag.

Attached: Schopenhauer.jpg (640x480, 59K)

I'd like a robot gf, clingy or not. I'm only a bit robotic myself, fairly average looking face. Go to the gym and like to read, where do I court femanons?

FUCKING BASED AND ETERNITY PILLED

They're really not good.
Currently have one and I can't fucking fulfill my hentai addiction in peace

>where do I court femanons?
Their homes. That's the point and the problem, user.

Clingy is fine. Clingy is cute. There's a difference between clingy and controlling. Clingy is affectionate, controlling is harassment

I'm kind of limited on that front, I don't want to drive fifty miles for only a slim chance of romantic chemistry

clingyness is a shit test by women. nothing but a mere temporary state of being until they lose interest and see someone else.
general cat and string theory, where as soon as you reciprocate with the same level of affection, she loses interest.

clingy girls are so appealing to the soul though.

Attached: eternal sunshine.jpg (742x960, 110K)

if you don't reciprocate they'll get bored/hurt and move on because it's a transient state based on feelings. and women cannot compartmentalize like men can. if the feelings are too painful/inconvenient/hindering to experience while their biological clock is ticking and a million others waiting then what is the point of staying and experiencing what will end up being trauma based attachment that takes more than it gives energetically. at least reciprocation of energy gives way to security and safety to develop the relationship further and lay foundation to a life spent together through thick and thin. it's not a cat and string theory, it's just human nature and goes both ways. it should be a dance between two forces, where there is no winner or loser in reality. as there is no such thing as equality in reality, God judges you by your deeds. but the one that loves least does win control. but it should be an equal exchange to set a good precedent for children and to be a cohesive healthy family unit. nothing is as important as establishing a healthy relationship so your progeny can know what is right and wrong in this world and become discerning themselves.

I don't know.
If it's physically clingy (like keep hugging you, always want to touch your hands) it could be cute but if it's online clingy, like spamming you of messages while you work or try to sleep, it can get annoying.
But as long as she isn't a psycho and realize I don't answer her for good reasons and not because of some bullshit drama, I could handle it.

My heart say yes because I would love the constant attention

But my mind says no because I wouldn't be able to give her the attention and energy she requires

i've dependancy issues so it's fine by me