>person almost hits a cop
>GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND GUN TO HEAD ATTEMPTED MURDER CHARGE
>cops pull everyone over all day
>violate their rights to try and arrest them over a plant
>cops illegally charge you with stuff
>have to pay 10k for a lawyer
>cop gets nothing at all for breaking law and rights
>you get no money back in compensation
>cops are just wagecuck savages tackling people over doing drugs in their free time
>break every law in the book
>cop just resigns and starts working in a new city

Holy fuck fuck cops. Yeah lets pay brain dead idiots 90000000000000 a year to make sure people drink instead of pop a pill or smoke a plant and let every real criminal go free and let rapists walk free

Attached: 437013C0-77F8-4823-81D5-750837B1E8D9.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Nobody cares about your police brutality fanfic. Go back to twitter.

>tackling people over doing drugs in their free time
Stop doing drugs then

I dislike cops bc a lot of them are narcissists.

Attached: tfw no autistic sporty gf.gif (416x414, 1.62M)

We as American adults should have the right to ingest whatever we wish to in safe situations (such as a home environment).

I agree user, people need to realize that the power dynamic between cop and civilian HEAVILY rests on the cops end. Theyre not there to protect the law, theyre there to ENFORCE the law. And i think thats an important distinction because enforcement of the law is entirely subjective on the cops character, integrity, loyalty, in-discriminatory behavior, and unbias unprejudice sense of justice. To ask a single group of people to essentially uphold the law as they see fit is ludicrous and open to corruption and abuse. Its why you see so many stories of people getting away with horrific crimes, people dying for resisting arrest, peoples dogs getting shot for no reason, people having drugs planted on them (which happened in florida very recently), etc etc. we need a complete overhaul on how we view the police and what their responsibilities should be, and their means of approach to upholding the law without bias.

Lol there should be two police organizations
They should have to compete lol
Whoever polices better gets the tax dollars lolololol

fucking based, OP
go suck a cop dick you bootlicking faggot
based
based

Attached: F79289C2-3A8B-4EFD-8188-4893B04F5628.gif (360x360, 208K)

>such as a home environment

OP is small town DUI probation nigger. Home environment my ass, he was caught driving while blacking out on drugs.

>Whoever polices better gets the tax dollars

That just means they'll start arresting more people to get their numbers up, not that they'll actually do their jobs better.

Or they could just arrest the other police and not do anything. Many ways to play the game.

OH WAIT NEVERMIND I JUST DESCRIBED GANGS

EXCEPT THE TAX PART

You know it, but for much different, less obvious reasons
>there was a road in a town I lived in with a speed limit of exactly 27 mph
>difficult to go exactly that speed
>cops hide at end of road with the little speed measuring thing
>line of cars getting tickets whenever cops need more money
See, unlike most of your list, this shows how scummy they really are, literally robbing people with the threat of legal repercussions. Most drug shit is about laws written by the corrupt politicians, and they only mindlessly enforce it. Not saying I agree with it, but really, them enforcing it until it gets changed makes sense. Them holding up traffic to essentially collect a toll makes no sense.
Oh, and also the Shaver thing, most cops are just bullies and psychopaths.

>A gang is a group of associates, friends or members of a family with a defined leadership and internal organization that identifies with or claims control over territory in a community and engages, either individually or collectively, in illegal, and possibly violent, behavior.
IS OUR GOVERNMENT A GANG?!?!?!

So in other words you want the police to waste all their time on petty infighting instead of actually doing their jobs? Are you just a nigger who wants to steal shit without being arrested?

>you want the police to waste all their time
Yes. Their reign of terror must end.

Attached: 170717103932-02-justine-ruszcyk-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 83K)

Government is basically what happens when a gang decides what's legal or not.
You have to wonder what possesses people to advocate for more government control in their lives with this in mind.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 518K)

Depends on the cop. I think there needs to be more training to remove the power tripping pieces of shit from the system. You know, the type that was bullied in elementary school and never quite got over it so decided to become a cop for that little bit of power.

>The RICO Act is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization.
IS THE USA A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO DESTROY ITSELF WITH ITS OWN LAWS???

>Yes. Their reign of terror must end.

So in a world without police, what's stopping a bunch of lunatics with guns and knives from raping you, murdering you, raping your corpse again and eating it? What, you don't really think you'd be the one doing the raping and killing, do you? Without the law, power is in the hands of the strong, and the many, and you really can't stop a roving band of heavily-armed murder-rapists from fucking you until they run out of holes to fuck, making more holes to fuck, and repeating the process until you're a pile of damp flesh, bone chips and semen.

Depending on who you are that wouldn't sound so bad

This. Alot of the drama with cops recently are cops who lose their cool in pressing situations and abuse their position as the defender of the people when skirting their duty. More training, more discipline, and less female cops and I think it would make things a lot better

What's stopping people right now? If you have enough money, the police will protect your aforementioned breakfast ritual.

The point is that the law doesn't just exist to keep YOU down. It exists to protect you from those who would wish to harm you. And ideally, nobody should be immune from repercussions, even those who write or enforce the rules. Abolishing the police isn't the answer, battling corruption is.

So we should get rid of the police and let everyone do it?

Nah police are pretty based. A customer decided to shoot at me when I went to shut his power off. The law decided to help me get that meter so they brought their tracked apc and dragged the dude out and I got my meter. Pretty fucking cool.

we need them to handle the black situation tho

OP literally only hates the police because they keep arresting him. He thinks the laws don't apply to him. He doesn't get how barreling down the road over the speed limit while blacking out on illegal drugs could endanger himself and others.

Yes, the simple fact is that institutional agencies like the FBI, CIA, and so on are infiltrated and bugged as fuck. The FBI is famously full of Mormons that secretly pledge their allegiance to the church above national security and leak all sort of things to the LDS, for example.

I actually like that.

>tfw Jow Forums is infiltrated and bugged as fuck

Attached: 1534309059786.gif (300x300, 353K)

stop breathing oxygen, you can't, you need it to continue this trip called life

Get a job *sip*

Retards with power is what they are

buh buh buh BASED

There is nobody less attractive to me than some dumb pothead kid that drones on about hating cops, law enforcement, the government, ICE, ect. God it is so pathetic. Op I hope you get tased and learn your lesson.

>is anyone else here a black drug dealer?
Nah, most cops are cool. Some cop policies are bogus but that applies to everything and everyone. I have more problems with telemarketers and incels

Yeah there are sone cops that are aight usually the older guys. The young dickheads usually need to prove themselves to the local department by pulling you over for going 10 over or rolling through a stop sign in the middle of nowhere

Got a $200 ticket driving back home through new york for driving 79mph on the interstate yesterday. On the fucking interstate.

I also used to work at a police station in college and cops are worse than you'd expect

Attached: 1564217493698.jpg (640x427, 34K)

>tfw flew by a cop doing 85 in a 40
>waved at me since I was in work truck
Man rural cops are pretty based.