Fembots

Why are the girls on this website so fucked up and sexually broken?

Attached: rebecca.jpg (960x323, 71K)

Thats some nice tits, look like my ex'

>tfw no gf

Well, op, I'm not I'm just a sexually repressed shut in. I think you may be right about the majority though.

I was molested. Which obviously isn't original

>molested

You brought it on yourself.

Goes both ways really. Ive posted nudes but Im pretty sex repulsed in all honesty. I was a khv for the majority of my posting and even now Ive had sex maybe 10 times and really dont feel comfortable with it. I wish I had normal sexuality. I just crave affection above anything

And did that turn you into a total slut?

NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You sound like you do have normal sexuality wtf are you on about

Attached: 131432143214314324321.jpg (640x640, 38K)

not her but sometimes I blame myself and I kinda went slutty for awhile when I partied a lot but for 5 years now I won't let any guy near me

>went slutty for awhile

how slutty.

Trying to undo your "mistakes"? If you liked being a slut theres no problem with that. If you think though that you can get with some gentle guy because you act different now, good luck. Your past follows you and will eventually catch up to your dirty ass. Just embrace your inner self and get with someone that deserves used goods like you

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

If you talked to some for any prolonged periods of time you would've realised that not all of them are batshit insane

Now that you have ridden 10000 dicks its time to settle right?

I want my insane fembot gf and I want her NOW.

Attached: rebekah3.jpg (900x676, 135K)

>tfw no psychopathic gf

Attached: 1484347804258.png (670x772, 586K)

Of course, I'm neither (unless masturbating a lot yet being repulsed by sex because I'm somehow obsessed with the idea of purity counts).

This is why women are low value now. Pretty soon men and women really will be equal! Can't just be pretty anymore and be a stay at home mom anymore doing jack shit all day, gotta get an actual job and make a real living!

Attached: 1561842924793.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Fembots are precious and need to be protected.

I imagine 'fembots' look something like this

Attached: 73207_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 226K)

Fembots have been hurt.

Because it gives them attention and as social creatures that's all we crave

No I've only done hand and a little bit of mouth stuff with one other guy

>roastie thots come to your board
>it dies within a year
made me think

like 6 guys at a party slutty. i was a teenager

>If you think though that you can get with some gentle guy
What part of I won't let a guy get near me makes you believe I want any guy?

I said I do not want any guy to even be around me and this is for the last 5 years.

so you ignore all the traps?

normal sexuality is doing a virginity exchange with a robot at the age of 25 and hating everything about it and having no desire to ever have sex ever again? I dont even masturbate. still kissless and handholdless anyway. Not normal at all.

Imagine how your poor dad feels, fucking hell.

In one night? At the same time?

I dont think my dad is even slightly aware of that in all honesty. And why should he be.

dads see their daughters as like replacement wives.

spoken like someone who will never have either but thats ok. I'm not here to judge

Look at this girl, she's someone's daughter, she's definitely far more attractive than her old roastie mom is. You think her dad doesn't realize that?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 126K)

Women are generally normie as fuck, plus imagine boards' anonymous approach contradicts women's inclination towards attention whoring. Thus it takes an exceptionally maladjusted, mentally ill woman to post here.

>with one other guy
>Other guy

You're in the wrong thread

Attached: 1565007012648.gif (244x156, 616K)

That's disgusting and you should be ashamed of your self. You can never undo that

Attached: 1560007415208.png (1046x1044, 92K)

I know this is their cycle but I still want to fuck them desu.

Because most of them are men LARPING