Mfw ugly

>mfw ugly
what do

Attached: 8B07C5CE-C1D1-435C-A208-2B32104FEA6F.jpg (750x597, 91K)

have you tried being my gf? it might help

you really want an ugly gf user?

you're in luck, this board is full of uglies

Post ugly face
Also pls 44

yes, I do, but you'd just be my gf, I don't care about how you look

>tfw too short, skinny and small chested
I don't know. You could try living in almost total isolation like I do.

Attached: 1540081228729.png (999x1228, 596K)

I need to protect you.

>post face
>Jow Forums
pick one

you just described the ideal body type in southeast asia
maybe you were just born in the wrong country

>I don't care about how you look
why does this sound like a complete and utter lie

it's not but id just hope that youd accept me and let me love you and would be loyal
is that too much to ask? I just want to love someone and take care of them and spend my life with them

Flat is justice. Cant let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Attached: 12321321321.gif (500x281, 377K)

How short are you exactly?

4'6

orri

What race? Asian, white, other?

From what user i don't go out or do anything
Maybe.
A little under 5ft
You're not me.

>a bit under 5'
Cute as fuck to be honest

Plz add me on discord and be my ugly cute GF anone#0873

a little under 5ft is normal in some bits of asia
you are literally just asian

But tall girls have such nice legs and stuff
White.
I'm pretty sure I'm not asian. Maybe I'd blend in more though apart from obvious things.

Most my friends are tall girls (+5'8) and all of them hate it

You'll do fine if you get into ddlg.

Well then you have an Asian body type, I guess.

>But tall girls have such nice legs and stuff
Having an ideal self-image that's something you can't really change doesn't seem constructive, but what do I know.
Sure tall girls have nice legs, but this thread kinda shows that people don't really give a shit.

No, add ME on discord
JKcooley97#5028

I know it's hypocritical but I guess the grass really is always greener
It's pretty weird though.
I guess you have a point. Still though I wouldn't mind being at least average height.

Then what good are you? Use your body what it's meant for and be a little girl.

Good news, if you're a girl it's easy as fuck to looksmax. Here's what I did to go from a 5 to a 7:

>have BMI of 19
>start exercising and eating less/healthier
>get BMI 17
>grow out hair to be long
>get subtle layers framing (covering) parts of my face
>take care of it/blow it out every day
>shower, shave, do eyebrows, floss, and touch up mani pedi every day
>watch tutorials and get good at makeup
>wear a full face every day
>make Pinterest to follow popular girls for style/outfit help

We're luck we're women, we have a lot of cards in our deck. Don't waste youth being ugly. I got male attention for the first time in my life after looksmaxing.

Attached: blahblah.jpg (564x1000, 74K)

Well, we all have things about ourselves that we would change. So it goes, I guess. I'm kinda average height, so I can't really speak for you.
Still, I dunno. I agree with in that I've also heard girls complain about being too tall when they're also just average height. What's so bad about being 'short', anyway?

based

I'm pretty flat too btw (AA). Get a good pushup bra. Your favorite internet retailer also has silicone inserts if you're a volcel like me so you don't care that you're "tricking" people

The true blackpill is that normie advice actually works. The majority of people are somewhere between 4-6 naturally, but anyone can become an 8 with enough work; the amount of work requires is dependent on genes. Like for a natural chad to become an 8 would be pretty easy, a natural 4 could become one as well it would just be a lot harder.

Final parting advice: this only works for biological women. Trannies should just kill themselves.
Being a flatchested woman is not the same as having a boy chest. You need something to push up to wear a pushup bra or else there will just be a gap between your chest and the bra cup.

Trannyism is a fetish, nothing more. Work on being a man instead of a grotesque caricature of femininity instead.

imagine being this much of a tryhard to get attention from normgroids
this sort of life sounds like actual hell

Ugly girls only want Chad
where can i find a nice person to spend my life with?

I don't know it's just embarrassing.
People talk down to me and can be really patronising. I've heard short guys get the same thing. Not to mention it makes certain things genuinely inconvenient. I'm super upset about being short but I can't but think it would be nice to be even a few inches taller just to clear 5ft. Telling someone your height starts with a 4 usually gets mixed reactions.
I used to stuff my bra but I don't anymore. I've kinda made my peace with it.

That's literally the antithesis of the definition of black pill you retard. Black pills represents hoplesnees, defeatism, and abject nihilism. Doing normie shit to become a normie is redpilled, because it assumes a transitory state between robot and normie, therefore requiring disillusionment from reality and climbing the social hierarchy regardless.

Honestly, if people talk down to you (you made the pun, not me) for just having a height in the 4' range then you're around a bunch of cunts. But yeah, I've heard 'manlets' get it real bad. Still, I feel like a lot of it gets exaggerated by 'manlets' themselves.

>Not to mention it makes certain things genuinely inconvenient.
Like what? All being taller does for me is it lets me grab top shelf ramen when I'm feeling fancy.

Most likely Asia as long as youre white. Even then they might cheat on you despite all the yellow fag ramblings.

I was lonely desu. The hell is worth having people to talk to.

Having people to talk to and getting 'male attention' are completely different things. Maybe you should reevaluate the people who's attention you're seeking.

>mfw ugly
>what do
apparently just start a thread on r9k to have a dozen men try and marry you instantly.
tough life

>implying beta men don't love this asian body type
yeah go fuck yourself humblebragging stacey

Attraction is human. Being attractive doesn't make you a good person, but people subconsciously are drawn to attractiveness. I don't consider them bad people. In an ideal world, sure, people would love me even when unshaved and unwashed. But that's not the world I live in.

Why does it bother you who I get attention from, anyhow? I'm okay with the balance I've struck. No one is a saint. If I made a friend because they initially thought I was cute and started talking to me, it doesn't matter since they have gradually started to care more deeply about me.

>>take care of it/blow it out every day
>>shower, shave, do eyebrows, floss, and touch up mani pedi every day
>>watch tutorials and get good at makeup
>>wear a full face every day
in what sense is this easy? this is such a massive time and money and effort sink

I mean't to say I'm not super upset about being short so that's why the sentence didn't make sense but I'm retarded and tired.
I think it's partly because when you're shorter people kinda assume you're younger than you are which could be a good thing but can suck at times.
>Like what?
Apart from the cliche top shelves, moving furniture and keeping a stool in my room in case of need there's other stuff. Learning to drive has been a pain in the butt because the seat can barely go forward enough for me to be comfortable and even at that point I'm still stretching a bit. I can never find trousers that fit properly. I couldn't use the equipment at the gym so I stopped going. Asking people for help constantly. If I gain weight it's really obvious and I struggled with it for a long time. I ruined my calf muscles because I've stood on my toes constantly to account for being short to the point where it hurts to stand flat footed. Blegh it's inconvenient sometimes. But I'd probably find other things to complain about if I was tall so whatever I guess.

Shit I think you're actually right, my bad bro. Good point.

I mean you do you. Still, of course if you go around 'unwashed' you're not going to make much of a first impression. Being hygienic and striving to some exaggerated pinterest beauty standard are very different. And again, having male friends and having male orbiters are two totally separate things.
I really don't mind what you do, but in my experience, the friendships that start out of attraction and not mutual enjoyment often burn out way quicker. Sure people are drawn to attractiveness, but there are also people out there who care more about the kind of person that you actually are.

Do you prefer to talk to/date attractive people or less attractive people? Exactly.

Post a face-filtered body shot.

Not the person you're responding to but I just wanna say that I think you're right and I agree with you, I feel like in my case taking care of myself and doing lots of stuff to make myself attractive it helps me be confident and express my personality more.

Damn, the calf thing really sucks. I guess I was kinda underplaying it, so sorry about that.

>But I'd probably find other things to complain about if I was tall so whatever I guess.
I can personally attest to this, so you're not wrong there.
Actually, I've got a bunch of personal 'horror' stories about barely fitting on Japanese busses and planes. It's kinda the opposite here. In the US, clothes are super big, but here, they're always fucking tiny, and there's never enough legroom to the point of me not even being able to sit in some of the bus seats that are close together. And this is coming from someone who barely cuts 6 feet. It must be hell for the dutchies out there living in Japan.

Dating and talking are two different things. Of course I would rather date a person that's more attractive to me, but I really couldn't give less of a shit who I'm friends with and what they look like as long as I enjoy their presence.

Yeah, I think you're totally correct in that sense. I just think putting too much of an emphasis on looks isn't good, but if you're taking care of yourself and you're happy then all the more power to you.

I've thought about getting physical therapy for it and I have the number for a place that's pretty local but I feel pretty anxious about it, like calling the doctor or something.
I've heard about places like that across Asia where it can be a tight fit for taller people. My brother is pretty tall and he talks about it a lot from when he visited Vietnam.

You can lower your standards, so the guys that could love you for who you are would have a chance. Or you can try to better yourself (makeup, nice clothing, workout, etc.)

It especially sucks in busses, because you're supposed to sit down (the driver will literally make an announcement telling you to sit the fuck down) and when it's kinda full and you've only got one sardine-can sized cubby, it can really do a number on your knees.

>I feel pretty anxious about it, like calling the doctor or something.
If you have the means for it and it's a reputable place, then you really should. I mean, at the end of the day, it's going to be your comfort that's jeopardized. I would say it's worth it for a few awkward moments with a doctor that'll probably forget about the ordeal in under a week.

>it can really do a number on your knees.
Isn't that a thing taller people struggle with generally? It might just be the super tall 7ft+ people but you see them with canes and stuff even at a young age.
>I would say it's worth it for a few awkward moments
Yeah you're probably right but it's so easy to talk yourself out of doing things. I know even if I did make progress I'd ruin it by walking on my toes again anyway. It feels natural now.

>go to gym
>get a good-fit-firm-good shape ass
>boobs too
>????
>profit

>It feels natural now.
Toe walking is really bad for your Achilles tendon, so I would really suggest going for the therapy if needed. At least maybe get a consultation? It couldn't hurt, right?

>Isn't that a thing taller people struggle with generally?
My knees are fucked, but that's mostly because of sports and not height. I was talking more about in the specific case of the bus, but yeah being uber tall is apparently super tough.
But honestly, most height standards are really subjective. In Japan, I'm tall, in NA I'm average, in some places in northern Europe I felt legitimately tiny, and in some Southeast Asian places, I feel like a giant.

I'll probably get around to it sooner or later. My dad keeps pestering me to anyway. I just don't see anything coming of it.
>most height standards are really subjective
That's true enough I suppose. My parents and I went to South Korea 3 or 4 years ago and I didn't feel too short actually. I saw at least 1 person shorter than me.

Yeah, a lot of people seem to think that K-pop idols are the standard, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Actually, I also have a problem with the whole K-pop thing, because it's just another example of people obsessing over archaic beauty standards, even to the point of children getting plastic surgery to better encapsulate this weird mutant of western 'hotness' and Asian 'beauty'.
I just find it all freaky, and unhealthy in the long run. Nothing against the K-pop and J-pop idols themselves, just the industry.

This, I would rather be alone than have to wear a fake face everyday just so a man can make a pass at me.

Seems soul crushing once you pass a certain point. I care about my appearance more than I probably should out of insecurity or something but some of them take it to extremes. Though they do that with a lot of things like education and salaried jobs. I don't know, maybe we appear too laid back to them.

I've also heard about how it actually helps with getting promotions and jobs, and while this might just be a myth perpetuated by those who get surgery, it's still a scary thought.
I've met really chad Koreans and complete Hikki NEET ones, and to me, it actually seems like there's even a bit of western cultural imperialism going on there, where some people idolize all things western. Although recently that seems to have diminished a bunch.

>I care about my appearance more than I probably should out of insecurity or something
Same here, actually. It's just super easy to virtue signal on imageboards.

Picture this: you're an employer, two candidates are perfectly equally qualified. One is tall and good looking, the other is short and average. Who do you go with to join your company?

Exactly.

Are you the same user as ? It would explain a lot.
Again, it depends on the job. If I'm hiring for hooters, of fucking course appearance matters. If it's at an office, then I couldn't give two shits what they look like as long as they seem capable.

>two candidates are perfectly equally qualified
There's no such thing as 'equally qualified'. There are plenty of ways to judge ability without making assumptions based on appearance.

You go with the person who is more personable. Easy question. Your vain ass would choose the person based on their looks, not character though. Good thing you're just a stinky neet though and not a manager!

>where some people idolize all things western.
I've heard about coloured contacts as well as dyed blonde hair and stuff. Though whether that's because they idolise the west or just like those things for the aesthetics is anybody's guess.
>It's just super easy to virtue signal on imageboards.
Yeah I suppose so. I do try not to criticise other people for it to be fair.

Every time I come to these threads hoping for some actual pictures, and every time i leave disappointed

Get a dog then, retard.

I've had friends who did the contact thing, and from what I gathered it was a combination of both. Actually, there's a stereotype in Japan called 'Yankee' (can't actually type it out in Japanese, Jow Forums doesn't allow it), and one of the defining features is having bleached hair (and streetwear clothes and tats and etc etc).

Then get the fuck off r9k.

It's true, you know. If you need pics, go to /soc/

be my ugly goddess gf to be devoted to work endlessly for so you can afford the plastic surgeries that you think you need to be happy but i will always reassure that i already think you are perfect the way you are

Not him but the problem /soc/ is that it's full of degenerate normalniggers.

It's pretty funny that there are subgroups in both the west and Japan that idolise each other and stuff. I like Japan and enjoyed South Korea but I'm not sure I'd ever move to another country, it'd be too big of a change.

Honestly, yeah. The best part is a Japanese 'Yankee' hooligan and an American Weaboo would probably hate and completely avoid each other if they met.

>I like Japan and enjoyed South Korea but I'm not sure I'd ever move to another country, it'd be too big of a change.
I jump around a lot, even if my actual home stays the same, but it sometimes is a good change of pace. Still, I do get really homesick occasionally. Nowadays my actual room is really barren, and I try to keep most of my hobbies and interests on my laptop for easy travel.

>would probably hate and completely avoid each other if they met.
I think it'd be pretty entertaining at least. I'm a bit of a weeb but not so much so that I'd tell people about it.
>I jump around a lot
I can see why it would be fun or interesting hypothetically but I'd probably just get stressed out. I've been around most of Europe and a few countries further afield but while enjoyable I don't think I could stay more than a month ya know. I like home too much.

I'm really out of touch with Japanese culture, so I guess I'm the counterpart.
Yeah, anything over one month gets kinda tiring, regardless of wherever I'm staying or how good a hotel might be. I'm not particularly attached to home per se, it's just nice to be somewhere where things make sense, I can mostly speak the language, and I know where things are. Although maybe that counts as attached. Maybe I'm just used to the mellow Japanese way of life, I dunno. It's been a while since I've actually lived somewhere else. What's so great about home for you?

>What's so great about home for you?
I couldn't say something particular honestly it's just comfy. It's where I belong. Everywhere else while enjoyable or unique in their own way make me feel out of place.

I get that, though I can't describe it either. I guess it's just the comfort of someplace familiar.

On the upside, Jow Forums is not a long way off from being the exact same board, both population and content-wise.

seriously wtf even is /soc/
how do these people get to Jow Forums
why aren't they on reddit or some shit
do they go on regular Jow Forums and realise they're too normal and decide to publicly embarrass themselves on normalfagchan instead
some real bizzaro shit over there

All boards have some amount of normalfags that simply don't realize they don't fit in, and they congregate on /soc/.

It reminds me of coming back to your own bed after a holiday or long trip or something. It might not actually be any better but it's yours and that counts for something at least. I'm glad you enjoy different places and stuff though, it sounds really fun just not my thing I guess.

In a way. Robots are like broken normalfags who for some reason or another didn't make it.
I find it a really entertaining board to browse. It's like normalnigger safari but then again I reckon they say the same thing about us.

there are some pretty cute girls on there but like 10-20 cringy faggot guys for every 1 girl

upload it to imgur and then post the link

finally, a hetero fembot who isn't complain about their ugliness and inability to pick up men while being too lazy to do the obvious

good on you.

The girls are cringy faggots too, they just have a vagina.

yes but this kind of behaviour is expected from them

you sound very originally cute

you dont get boobs from working out at the gym retard