Is there anything worse than winter? No theres not. NON STOP FUCKING DRY SKIN...

Is there anything worse than winter? No theres not. NON STOP FUCKING DRY SKIN. dryness is so fucking unhealthy for you and destroys your skin and retards are like LOL PUT ON A COAT XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RETARDS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. when its fucking cold my entire house is fucking freezing like an igloo i cant even leave my room. In summer or wamrth its like eh its a little warm downstairs but i can drink a hot coffee and not get uncomfortable or wear a hoodie and still fine. Your body literally regulates temperature when its warm. NOTHING WORKS IN THE WINTER FUCK OFF THERE IS NOT ENOUGH CLOTHES. It is so fucking so FUCKING UNHEALTHY to cover every single fucking inch of your skin. It is so fucking healthy for your body to get hit with fresh air and oxygen and shit. I DONT FUCKING CARE IF WINTER MEANS YOU GET TO SIT IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER ALL DAY. I DONT FUCKING LIKE IT. NO ONE ELSE DOES.

First thing in the morning. FUCKING DARK a fucking fog of snow blowing in every fucking direction. Fucking go outside. FIRST FUCKING THING SNOW IN YOUR FUCKING BOOTS GOTTA WALK AROUND WITH FOOT FREEZING FUCKING DEATH COLD WET SHIT IN YOUR SHOE. first thing when you open your car FUCKING SNOW BLOWS ALL OVER THE INSIDE OF THE CAR GOT A FUCKING WET COLD AS FUCK CAR SEAT WALK AROUND WITH A WET ASS ALL DAY. FUCKING COVERED IN SNOW HAVE TO SHOVEL FUCKING BOAT LOADS OF SNOW IT FUCKING BLOWS BACK IN YOUR FACE AS YOU SHOVEL IT COVERED IN SNOW DARK COLD AND WORKING HARD FIRST THING IN THE MORNING

Attached: E8EEBBCB-EE0E-4FC1-A3FF-B8025C4EB915.jpg (1300x821, 103K)

unless you live in fucking texas or something summer is the perfect tempature and if you live in florida or texas guess what. Its fucking perfect temperature all year long outside of summer you fat whine ass. It fucking cools off at night. Its kinda hot and then cold at night. I can walk outside in 90 degrees the sun feels healthy it feels good i dont mind standing or walking outside. In winter CANT EVEN WALK TO CAR CANT EVEN WALK TO MAILBOX EVERYTHINGS FUCKING WET THIS FUCKING SUCKS. Need coat, hat, glove, 3 pairs of pants, boots, fucking hat, hoodie, t shirt, STILL FUCKING COLD. in the summer the wind and sun hits your skin and feels so fucking refreshing and healthy. If i wanna go out in summer OH THROW ON SOME SHOES STEP OUTSIDE IMAGINE THAT.

In winter. Huddle next to fire. Still cold. Throw on hoodie. Still cold. Get out of shower. Freezing. EVERY FUCKING SHOWER IS FREEZING. DRY SKIN FUCKING DRY SKIN EVERYWHERE. Fucking cold shower every fucking day. In the summer i can just chill outside with people i can go to my friends yards or sit outside or just walk around easy as fuck. in winter its like OH GO OUTSIDE FOR 10 SECONDS TO FUCKING COLD RUN BACK INSIDE GET BACK INSIDE 10 SECONDS

In the summer. Shower feels refreshing. Get out of shower feel cooled off. In winter. In summer. Oh im slightly warm. Push button on ac. Oh ok im cooled off now i feel fine. Can go sit outside if i want to. Can bike around. Can walk. Can sunbathe. Can chill on the porch with friends. CANT EVEN LOOK OUTSIDE FOR A SECOND IN THE WINTER. FUCKING PEOPLE SMOKING DISGUSTING CIGARETTES IN THEIR HOUSE TRAPPED IN CIGARETTE SMOKE. FUCKING TRAPPED INSIDE FOR 8 MONTHS WITH PURE FUCKING DUST GROSS DIRT FUCKING GERMS POISONOUS SHIT. in the summer you can chill in the woods and get fresh air and relax outside and shit and walk outside at night for miles. In winter. Too cold to go outside. Gets colder at night. Fucking 10 degrees wind snow death sadness everywhere. Night time. More snow more cold freezing more fucking cold everything freezes goes from 10 degrees to -10. FUCK WINTER I FUCKING HATE WINTER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

winter is kino
1. I like the coats
2. I like the hats
3. scrafs can be cute
4. pretty
5. less people outside at all times
6. snow is pretty
7. winter nights
8. christmas season
basically you're wrong
winter is great

Attached: 99ad045d8bceb8751ef36f1baf2b79e7.jpg (563x424, 42K)

do you always hide your upper arms? I bet you do

Dude relax.

It's august.

Attached: 1461219016454.jpg (422x750, 74K)

ALREADY COLD IN UPSTATE NY

I cant fucking relax even in summer because I know it only lasts for fucking 30 days and then winter again

I'm from canada just above upstate ny
it's still too warm
your opinion is bad

Attached: eb9d6fdb88a86.jpg (564x422, 41K)

Or your fat and lazy. All I have to do is point a fan at me and Im fine

I love winter, summer is for normalfags and shitskins.

Attached: winter-wonderland.jpg (660x433, 86K)

I just prefer the cold I go on 3km runs almost every day it's just less fun in the summer
this

You're forgetting autumn / fall. You're good for a while yet user.

Bro it will be winter here next month and I could see my breath in June still. Not even at night. I get 2 months out of 12

I love seeing qts in winter clothing.

Attached: B2231D00-4874-45E9-BC76-7C9265EDE0E8.jpg (630x945, 115K)

I can't wait for the comfyness to start late next month.

Normalfags like summer

Robots like winter

>winter
>staying inside
>never heard of ice skating, skiing, snowmobiling on highways
>being able to outrun cops in sledmobile
Speak for yourself motherfuvker winter is the time to do bad things

Attached: F008D099-24CE-4D04-AEAF-21F1A0BF1B5E.jpg (638x360, 23K)

Beach motorcycle bike walking nature dirt bike.

Imagine not seeing the beauty of a snow covered forest where it is dead quiet and peaceful. Winter is only bad when it doesnt snow amd its just grey and brown outside

Only neets prefer winter, because then they don't feel bad about sitting inside all day

Oh god, I know!
It's the most patrician fetish.

Also, there are no bugs or insects in the winter.

Snow makes work a hassle though. It's beautiful, but everything becomes more difficult.

Attached: 51691599_356384578293956_7616194250772842393_n.jpg (1080x1350, 270K)

Winter kinda sucks for people working outside though.