Somebody tell me

somebody tell me
what the fuck are the "have sex incel!" shouting people doing here on Jow Forums?
how the fuck did they get here and why do they stay here?

Attached: 1519998885645.jpg (641x530, 42K)

it's people who have been here for years trolling you

There is a chance that the r/incel refugees will unironically have sex, leave this place and retrun to Reddit. These posters are helping them along back to their homes.
At least that is what I hope.

unironically they are shitting in their own beds then and asking the world "who shat in my bed wtf?"

because we have been here forever and want the incels who ruined this board to leave

I haven't been on here in a fuckin while and checked the catalog out of boredom, but I presume because Jow Forums wasn't not only not always an incel board, but became an incel board fairly recently due to the influx of ebin alt right basedboys and redditors, and some insane oldfags still left on this godforsaken place want you to fucking leave you fucking frogposter
that or maybe its just some new meme

>redditor doesnt understand jokes
>is also a virgin
Welcome to Jow Forums, have sex

>"who shat in my bed wtf?"

Nah not really it's just fun shitting on the r/incels crowd

youre one of them, now go back to r*ddit.

>hes still angry
Lol

Stay mad nigger lmao

>hehe im from r*ddit just like everyone else here
no seriously, you have to go back

Have sex mad whyteboi

le upboat haha

Attached: 2A10A928-11D2-44CD-9F59-3F9BDDF8A993.png (644x800, 15K)

Yay look it's an ethnic person. Don't you just love it when privileged ethnics come to r9k.

>no Im seriously a virgin!
Ok

>pls upboat
Have sex

How do we remove incels from Jow Forums I don't like redditors thinking they own the place.

Just shit on them, it's fun and they're delicate and will leave eventually

Attached: 41OgxVYuO8L._SX425_.jpg (425x408, 21K)

They own some funny autistic stories. I can handle the reposts of incelfacts because I know they were made by someone frustrated or upset, they trolled themselves for me

These posters are government shills

are you retard this hasn't been a robot board for years

J_U_S_T_O_D_I_L_A_T_E

It's self depricating irony.