Do you agree with Junko?

Do you agree with Junko?

Attached: 1565625459476.jpg (573x450, 58K)

In real life this would just be the setting for her to humiliate you for laughs

It's funny because that's mukuro telling naegi to hook up with her basically cause she has a huge crush on him

I know Mukuru is a murder and all that but she always seems like a more passive type of person to me

Y'know, the whole reason she does everything Junko says without questioning

Attached: Dyn9BYPU0AEJnuZ.jpg (823x1200, 213K)

I agree with Junko but there is no reason for anyone to aggressively pursue me.

Attached: 574347674.jpg (538x538, 46K)

what an obvious trap, can't catch me Guc

>Junko
But yes, I do

Attached: image.jpg (817x575, 151K)

You have to be a very attractive omega male to get an aggressive girl to pursue you.

have you ever meet one of these

Very attractive omega males or aggressive girls? No and no. I've seen a psycho girl that would randomly latch onto people and act like a mild yandere, but she had actual mental illness.

The first girl I ever liked used to drag me around holding my hand, was very aggressive towards getting what she wanted and was very nice to me. She even saved my spot next to her's when we were eating at the church. Man those were good times.

>The first girl I ever liked used to drag me around holding my hand, was very aggressive towards getting what she wanted

user, that's not very Christian of her!!a

Sure it is. She was a little romantic crusader.

Attached: 10_Things_You_Didnt_Know_About_the_Albigensian_Crusade-530x270.jpg (530x270, 57K)

thats not fucking junko stupid cunt

Maybe OP didn't want to spoil anything, ever thought of that you piece of shit.

An aggressive partner would have her upsides, b-but I think I'd prefer a quiet one~! OwO

My type is easy to guess if you know me from other threads! :3

>Sure it is. She was a little romantic crusader.
No user but seriously

If it counts for anything she is an orphan. At the time her sister didn't like her and was straight up mean to her. Her sister was fat and loud and people didn't like her very much, while she was thin, taller then your average girl and pretty. At the time we were just regular christians so take that as you want.

Mukuro was the only good thing about the anime.

Attached: Sonia huff.gif (500x281, 717K)

>At the time we were just regular christians so take that as you want.
So, she wasn't very religious

DR3 despair arc is way better than the future arc. seeing the sdr2 and their shenanigans before everything went to shit was fun. the sdr2 cast is more lovable and interesting than the dr1 cast for me.

And neither was I, I guess. Is anyone but the orthodoxes truly religious? Most of christianity nowadays just interpret the bible however they see fit, and if they ever do something wrong they can always just say "The Lord will forgive me" and keep doing whatever it is that they are doing.

Don't get me wrong, I see the value of religion for society. But nowadays everything is so milquetoast that going to church means being religious, even though the people there are no different than the people who don't go to church.

By the way this happened when I was 13, so there's that.

You think she was into femdom
Did she ever explained why she was like this

Nah she moved somewhere else when I was about try to take things to the next level. I don't think saying she was into femdom is the right question since we were both kids back then. She was assertive and nice, that's for sure. But who knows, maybe? I can at least confirm that those kinds of girls exist.

>Did she ever explained why she was like this