Oh no no no no she's losing weight again

oh no no no no she's losing weight again

Attached: no.jpg (2048x2048, 225K)

Shes actually fine at her current bodyfat percentage what she needs is to gain muscle

how is she doing mentally?

isn't this that girl with the ridiculous roast?

her skeleton is just trying to escape her mortal coil
leave her be

yea give her attention online it will surely fix it
why dont she have a family ?

It's because she started browsing Jow Forums and talked about it so people started posting proana shit, now she's going to go back to being a skelly and die by next year, just as was predicted in the roll thread we had yesterday. Poor skelly qt, she just looks so hot when she's all etheopia thin.

>It's because she started browsing Jow Forums
No she didn't.

Apparently she mentioned on one of her latest streams someone asked if she browses Jow Forums and she says she goes on r9k so

Is that why there has been an influx of pro ana threads?

id say yeah probably unless Israeli intelligence is just trying to distract everyone from epsteins apparent suicide

She's so fucking cute in the most original way.

Superstarr is this you?

I'm not so pathetic that I pay to troll autistic e-girls on livestream

Attached: 1549612542436.jpg (1900x2048, 311K)

Get her into strength training by getting her addicted to "How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?". She would be crazy hot with an ass from squatting.

the mother is emotional abusive

Can you blame anyone picking on that little piggy?

no wonder, i tuned into her stream these days and she's literally gone insane. literally doesn't stop babbling about le positivity and being happy, and fake smiles a lot. she's got that ''im happy i swear'' crazy mentality, they probably fucked her up beyond redemption when she was locked up in rehab

She cracked, what else is new?

Someone needs to tell this hog to put down the fucking the fucking fries for once. Like, holy shit how can someone live with this much of a lard-ass?

she lives in the town next to me how do i get her to be my gf?

Invite her to not-dinner

Bait her with some fries dipped in lard, easy.

wtf thats mean stop being mean

Just tell her that there is some quality air and water available for consumption at your place. Then when you get her there call her out for being a fat ass and tell her to go puke up that water she just drank before she gets any rounder.

She could eat some balanced meal for a change. A diet consisting of vodka and cum is not good for her mental health.

i just want to feed her mashed potatoes and spank her ass

Don't forget a good helping of freshly squeezed cum to keep her satisfied for longer between her "meals".

why are you cucks so obsessed with random e-thots?