What is the point of humanity as a whole?

What is the point of humanity as a whole?

Attached: 1563591092630.jpg (1920x1087, 476K)

there is no point
most humans operate on autopilot

How' s middle school been treating you?

I think that the point is to learn that all things outside of yourself is vain and none essential.
What I'm saying is anything outside of your direct control (which is everything but your mind) is not worth stressing over.
People will do what they want, you can't force anyone to do anything, sure you can beat someone into obedience but that obedience is out of their own interest of not getting beaten.

I guess what I'm getting at is, when you learn to let go of the wheel in the car called life and just let everything crash you'll start to truly see the positives in your life.
It's not about buying stuff because in time the things you own end up owning you.
It's not about women because you can't force them to do anything.
It's not about the opinions of others because they're fickle and change by hour.

It's just you, what you think, how you feel and what you can and cannot control and learning to focus on the inside.

Attached: 1564378271863.jpg (352x315, 41K)

>What is the point of humanity as a whole?

benis in bagina

to consume and reproduce

>earnestly answering a shitpost

you are why there's no point to humanity as a whole

Making as much money as possible and hoarding it.
t. high frequency trader

Attached: comfy.png (317x321, 216K)

Whatever, see you later nerd. Bout to head out and smash your mom's puss.

Attached: 1564418474406.png (300x250, 22K)

fucking lol, absolute state of this idiot

He didn't even answer the question, just garbled a load of half-baked nonsense about living well

To create a Star Empire and spread life of all kinds. Across the Universe. As far as we can tell right now we are the first. The first seeders to spread the miracle that we have on Earth.

Attached: 1511597339885.jpg (500x612, 75K)

The teleological purpose of humanity is to create our own God (aka an immortal version of ourselves that is independent of physical form). We've already accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. Why else do you think we possess a biological imperative to procreate? What other reason do you think DNA would mandate this? It's necessary for our survival, sure. But it doesn't seem too far off that this tiny little structure that took us from primordial soup to the present day would be striving for an eternal existence. It's almost as if DNA is actively attempting to deprecate itself in favor of something higher-order. Whether this is a good thing or not, I don't know. All I know is that immortality seems like the next logical step.

To slow down entropy

>DNA is actively attempting

You don't understand evolution

this nigga right

but you can make one. you've got a blank slate, draw something.

Honestly I've thought about it for quite a bit, as I think most people do y'know, and I don't think there is one.
There was this ending to an article I read out of some magazine talking about communication, since I'm really into broadcasting I like to read that kind of thing, and it was talking about how mass communication such as the internet has really shown us the differences between so many people living in the same country. The ending message of the whole piece really stuck with me, it boiled down to "Now that we have the ability to communicate almost instantly across the globe, it's slowly coming to the point where we realize we were never meant to".
People as a whole are just self serving, self interested, and pointless. I prefer to spend time with children and animals because they're completely removed from the whole fucking game people play.

Attached: 1532531578679.gif (320x240, 408K)

Don't ask stupid questions.

to serve the chosen people

Living well is the point of human existence.
T.Aristotle.

The point of humanity is to throw it away

Attached: f82.png (637x729, 514K)

he didn't ask the point of human existence, he asked the point of humanity. If you had actually read Aristotle, you would know that these are different categories of purpose.

Well listen here sugar tits, he asked my opinion this is my opinion buffalo breast. I was just pointing out that in matters of opinion I'm not alone unlike you virgo Virginia.

Suffering and prolonging said suffering with children you poop out.

>You don't understand evolution
Not an argument.

biologically, to reproduce

anything else ia subjective