How did you become a racist?

How did you become a racist?

Attached: GettyImages_830617844.0.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
ia800700.us.archive.org/31/items/RaceEvolutionAndBehavior_201811/Race, Evolution, and Behavior - A Life History Perspective.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20061011215801/http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/race_evolution_behavior.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't, I had sex and realized that black lives matter more then whites.

fuck off juden

Attached: juden rauss.jpg (604x604, 37K)

facts made me racist

Everyone is a racist
the same blacks that stole my IP and collectively psyoped white people? Black lives are worthless

They matter so we can have full prisons

Attached: Clown N.gif (607x609, 757K)

Being around shitskins brings you there quickly

nobody is racist here

I purposely have sex with exclusively minority women so that I can kill the white race.

I don't need to be cuz I live in whites only country

the jew selling those torches made a fortune that night.

Witnessing mayoid entitlement and stupidity

It's more like a racial kamekaze. God speed user.

Whoopsie daisy original daily

Personal experiences plus empirical data

>whites decide to try and kill 4/5ths of the worlds pop because not white
>they end up killing themselves in record numbers
Gg no re

Attached: suicide_demog_2016.png (370x244, 7K)

the moment i visited Jow Forums for the first time

I was always antiImmigration. Jow Forums made me racist though. Only because I could observe that it was all true.

Imagine thinking that the only race that has ever provided foreign aid and worked to bring peace tried to exterminate everyone else. Imagine knowing literally nothing about what the people you consider "enemies" think and believe.

>w-we don't want to kill all of the niggers, be more sensitive!
Make up your mind coward.

That is not what that means. You know it means - hey black lives matter also, but no body cares so we have to spend time elevating the concept because black people are and have been being killed in unproportionally without justice.

It's not about killing everyone else although that would probably be better in the long run. It's about separatism. I don't want to live around blacks, that doesn't mean I want to kill them all.

I lived near minorities. Observing profanity, loud music at night, crime, and general stupidity for 22 years will turn you racist, thank god for gentrification.

You read statistics and poof, suddenly you're a nazi

go away (((schlomo schlombergwitz)))

Attached: 1565302961811.jpg (660x798, 145K)

SJWs told me I'm supposed to hate myself and all other white people, so now I'm racist in the name of wokeness.

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

I have never met a single kind, honest white person in my life. So I've started hating them all.

>ooogah boogah gibs me dat Egypt
>ooogah boogah gibs me dat USA
>ooogah boogah gibs me dat Europe

I concur. It's sad that people are being unabashed retards about things that can't evolve their sense of theft. The definitions of possession need to change.

The moment you become a cognizant human being is the moment you become racist.

Come and move me then, pussy.

>be white dude living in Africa

Attached: 1509873974525.png (998x774, 1.67M)

>Observing profanity, loud music at night, crime, and general stupidity

>whiteoids move to the suburbs to avoid all of the above
>still end up coming to Jow Forums which has all that shit and more
Whiteoid logic, fellas.

but you guys are saying its the jews who are taking white peoples money and give it to non whites?

I now exist in a state where I am both racist and non-racist at the same time.

I am a non-racist in the sense that I acknowledge the truth of the old Enlightenment universalist arguments about judging individuals by their own character and accomplishments and not by their group origin. I also understand, intellectually, that it's theoretically possible that any black person I meet will turn out to be a genius and a saint; no matter what the center point of the bell curve is for any given race of men, there will still be individuals at all points along that curve. I *understand* that and accept and believe it.

But at the same time, I also understand that judging every individual as a unique and special person takes the investment of a lot of time and a lot of effort on my part...and I don't care enough about any of you to make that effort or invest that time. Not any more. It's simpler and less effort to make group judgments based on group characteristics. Those simple and easy judgments will be wrong some percentage of the time, but the error rate just isn't high enough for me to give a shit. The error rate on taking a lot of time to know every last individual deeply isn't zero, either.

god created us all, therefore our races.
the only thing that deserves unrivaled hatred is
1 ) Trannies
2 ) Furries
3 ) LGBT Community
4 ) You guys (and me desu)
5 ) Jews

Attached: feelsdoggo.jpg (440x660, 75K)

Now this is bait. Damn good bait.

Attached: lel.jpg (480x297, 18K)

how many people do you know that you cant evaluate them individually?

FUCK niggersFUCK niggersFUCK niggersFUCK niggersFUCK niggersFUCK niggersFUCK niggersFUCK niggersFUCK niggersFUCK niggers

Attached: 1563109104003.jpg (600x600, 125K)

Constant mistreatment from only black people, I have been around mexicans who called me gringo and yet the most sadistic treatment from another race in America for me has always been fucking black people. I swear to God they are completely insane they get angry any time a white person even looks at them, they create every excuse in the book to hit white people for fun, and then you are expected just to feel sorry for this human excretement? Yh no fuck that, I hope that entire race gets genocided by mexicans in the future.

>how many people do you know that you cant evaluate them individually?

I evaluate the people I know well individually.

But I perform a less and less thorough evaluation of them as I move outward through the concentric circles of "relationship zones" in my life. And that's actually necessary, which is part of my point. I can't take the time to learn the life story and unique charm and value of every person on the street. So I quickly judge them based on what I can *see*. And their race is part of that.

i find it really hard to belive you have a "relationship zone" at all.
i think its more likely that you dont know any people buddy

When gypsies moved into my neighborhood.

same for me, tried to resist because feelings but reality cant be denied

When my country was flooded by low IQ violent foreigners

Come join this comf Jow Forums discord server now!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

B9wn

Attached: FNNMoP1.jpg (1599x2196, 285K)

>Come and move me then, pussy.
this is exactly why people are raciss in this day and age

>How did you become a racist?

exposure to diversity

Well, you're wrong.

As an example, imagine you are trying to decide who to include on a project team at work. There are people you've worked with before, and you know what they can do. So it's really easy to judge them as individuals. But then there are people in the next-outer "relationship zone" - they work for the same company as you, but you've never worked with them directly. And these people are:

>White guy who looks just like you except he's a little thinner and a little whiter
>Asian millennial girl who's always very professionally dressed
>Black guy with dreads who sometimes wears a fucking dashiki to work

Now, I could take the time to get to know all three of those people as individuals, and learn all of their skill sets, and learn all of their personality traits. But that would take a fucking year. Since it would be incredibly inefficient for me to take a year to make a decision, I instead say to myself:

>That black guy won't know what he's doing but I won't be able to call him out on it because if I do he's going to go all Huey Newton on me
>I bet that Asian girl will be really well organized and will create meticulous documentation
>Guess I'll pick the Asian girl

...And this would be the RIGHT thing to do, given the available time and information.

i always was a racist its almost mandatory here. its just part of our understanding of the world

Because I don't want to be tread on? Are you a fucking retard?
>namefag
Don't answer that.

I became racist when I actually met negro SUBHUMANS and that's that.

Attached: 1565990086661.jpg (750x773, 192K)

Life experience. I really did start out as a tabula rasa, but life experience made me a "racist." Whatever the fuck that means.

>Went to public school after move while when I was in elementary school. I had gone to a Christian private school before going to the public school .At the public school, they changed the lyrics to all the Christmas songs (Example: Changing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" to "We Wish You A Happy Holidays" and making us sing some song about dreidels. I acted out and refused to participate because I'm a bit of an autist which got my parents involved. My parents got me pulled out of the music program, and I got to just sit in the computer lab and play games.I got introduced to political correctness while in fucking 3rd grade. My parents later told me that a group of Jewish parents complained about the Christmas songs and got the faculty to make changes to the Christmas play or whatever. I wasn't the only one who had problems and some other parents wrote letters to the local newspaper complaining about the changes.

>Lived near a black neighborhood when I was going to college. I don't feel I even need to elaborate on this.

>Lived in SoCal most of my life and have seen the changes due to immigration. Fuck spics. Build the wall and deport them all!

Black Cock Matters

>Because I don't want to be tread on?
because you enter people's communities bringing with you your diseasead, subhuman, behaviors and then cry like a bitch about "raycism" when the locals complain

Locals brought niggers to america 200 years ago. This is whites fault, and they were too pussy to follow through.
>import millions of africans to do menial labor
>what the fuck why are there so many africans here what the fuck dude
>it was the jews, haha; we totally couldn't stop them 200 years ago when we where even more based than Nazis
So again, pussy; cope or rope.

not sure what that has to do with you moving to white neighbourhoods and cities incessantly talking about raycism and committing muders and violent crimes

Cope or rope my guy. The only answer to niggers moving to new neighborhoods is an answer i know you possess. But you and many other whites lack the balls to do anything. I don't feel threatened at all.

lived in the barrio a couple years. They hate white people so much more than whites hate them. The future is going to get much worse for us.

Becuase they wouldn't be there in the first place

>You white peepo are all racist
>But I'm going to act hostile, entitled and ignorant yaddadamean?
>Still don't know why you faggots are so raysyst...

Attached: When Two INTJs Observe Blatant Ignorance.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

That's right whitey, you owe us infraestructure and innovations big time, I suggest you pay up as soon as possible to avoid further issues.

The memes were funny. And then I stopped being racist when the memes stopped being funny.

Go away, Jew.
Go away, Jew.

Thats right fagboy, do nothing. Shoot no one, fight no one, change nothing. Cowards can't follow convictions.

Piss off Christ. Go be racist to the Canaanites like you always are.

There's a common trope that "racism is taught." Not down south. It's learned through lived experience.

Attached: plague.gif (567x473, 26K)

>bro just let people shit on you and turn the other cheeck.
>bro Just individually earn the trust of and change the mind of every person in the world who hates you. Just so maybe they'll pet your head and say youre one of the good ones.
I know there are people who. Actually tried to do that. But its objectively bad advice.

Why would I throw my life away to kill 20ish worthless people who will be forgotten by history? That would make my cause look much worse than it is and would accomplish nothing. When the day comes that the real fighting starts we will see who is afraid to kill who.

No, its the jews who control the government and media through nepotism and use these institutions to displace white people, send white people's tax money to their ethnostate, isreal, and quietly replace the white culture with a multicultural underclass that they can rule from above. If you consider welfare to be stealing, then yes that is something that is happening, but that is not very important.

>i in the future you will be afraid
>whites
>future
OH NONONO. This is the only chance you got, COWARD.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-24-at-4.44.11-PM.png (1564x1298, 60K)

I'm not, but I shitpost on Jow Forums playing Out-Right-The-Right.

I played a f2p MMO that had large Brazilian and Egyptian populations.

>United States is the only white country
You think white people have not noticed this? You know that traffic to """alt-right""" (meaningless word) websites has more than doubled in the last year? You think that white people are not waking up to the fact that if we don't do something we will die? White identitarianism is on the rise and stuff like this is why. We live in the new Wiemar, and we all know what will come after this.

>unironically using the term "altright"
Now your coming off as a larping jew.
>on the rise
l o l, even with a few 4/8 chan larpers going haywire you are litterally nothing. The vast majority of your race see you as criminals, even the repubs defend isreal.

Your larping is pathetic. Cope or rope.

Attached: 190321-donald-trump-benjamin-netanyahu-2017-ac-1108p_6fdfc778af9acd7da86373bb784c3538.fit-760w.jpg (760x503, 72K)

Hahahahaha! Good one my dude.

You didn't even read my post retard. I said alt-right is a meaningless word. I don't like trump or the jews so I don't understand what you are trying to imply with that picture. If you think white identitarians are a small group you do not pay attention. More than 11 million white Americans hold white nationalist sympathies according to fucking vox. I'm not going to fedpost at you. You will see.

glowie thread?

Got accused of saying I hated black people because I didn't like Obama at the time
Mexicans are everywhere and how there's been far more home invasions in the past 3-ish years
There was a squatter in my former home because the Mexican movers gave them the keys
There's mainland chinks everywhere here as well as the Mexicans, English is highly rare to hear in public, line cutting is rampant
A jewish kid got me expelled from middle school

That is like saying facts made you believe the earth is flat

Attached: 1553984758967.jpg (206x250, 6K)

>vox
>beliving a sensationalist leftist rag owned by your mortal enemies, jewish communists
Dude, your larping is tragic. It's honestly embarassing, so bad I don't even think you post on Jow Forums. Vox thinks EVERY WHITE IS HITLER. You know how retarded that is, beyond moralfags like you; there is no white nat army. If there was; they would have won by now.

Cope, or rope.

I left my white suburb and met all the wondrous diverse people school had taught me about. By the time I came back, I was convinced that every nonwhite and about half of all whites need to die. Jews first, then everyone else.

I'm sorry that you've met so many kikes.

I realized that the human race is the worst thing that has ever happened to this planet

Attached: 1553905019475.png (1153x987, 99K)

>the area that abused slavery and is butthurt it's abolished to this very day doesn't have a culture that hates blacks

t. coalburner

By interacting daily with this "vibrant multiculturalism"

Having above average pattern recognition guarantees you'll be racist, unless you actively try to delude yourself from reality.

When you realize white "culture" revolves around conquering and subjugating. That;s when I decided no whitey will ever be close to me.

White boy that grew up in Detroit. Ask me what I think about niggers.

I don't inherently hate black people, but they've been a problem for me and my peers since I was in high school. Get a job and you'll find that they're often the hardest to work with or deal with as customers. It's not all of them, but enough of them that everyone just subconsciously accepts it and I hate that. If you speak out you're a racist, but I don't care what race they are or what color they are it's just the way they behave. There's a reason everyone online has come to the same conclusion all over the world based on the same experiences with them. Why is this so hard to accept for people?

Attached: 1404574270801.jpg (1920x1200, 458K)

I kept being told that disagreeing with anything Dems proposed was racist.

>I'm not sure a $15 minimum wage will work in rural tow
RACIST!

>Maybe we shouldn't take in Syrian Sunni refugees during the ISIS war because we can't check
RAAAAAAACIIIIIST!

>I don't think a 5 year old can diagnose themselves with transgenderism and get HRT
RAY-CIS!

Fine, I'm racist than. I don't even date White girls, and I voted for Carson in the primaries, but Okay. I'm racist now. Pass the MAGA hat. I'm in.

i don't consider myself "racist" by the dictionary definition, but i am often accused of it

basically in high school (over 10 years ago, long before Jow Forums) white people were a minority, like 15%. they were constantly shoving "diversity is the best thing ever" propaganda down our throats too, we had a diversity class

anyway, i quickly noticed that these black and brown (mestizo) people just weren't very smart. not to say most white people are smart, they aren't. but i thought to myself "why are these black and brown people so much less intelligent than whites even though we have the same teachers and everything?"

i started looking into race differences in cognitive ability

i remember this old article by Rushton:

ia800700.us.archive.org/31/items/RaceEvolutionAndBehavior_201811/Race, Evolution, and Behavior - A Life History Perspective.pdf

Well it was the abridged version, which is here:

web.archive.org/web/20061011215801/http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/race_evolution_behavior.pdf

And it all made perfect sense. I looked more into mass immigration and realized Whites were becoming a minority and I didn't see how anyone could support that, I saw the effects and it didn't seem great.
I was never picked on or bullied by non-Whites, it all just started because I thought they were not very smart.

Also I have had sex with three mestizas, one black, on Jew, and one Asian-White mixed girl. It doesn't really change your beliefs. They're actually just easier to have sex with

how do you disprove racism?

>In logic, equivocation ('calling two different things by the same name') is an informal fallacy resulting from the use of a particular word/expression in multiple senses throughout an argument leading to a false conclusion.

that's literally all people though

Attached: bantu.jpg (1448x1103, 344K)

>tried to exterminate everyone else
never happened though

got indoctrinated into a nazi satanist cult and dedicated my soul to the old gods at 18
they are smiling on me, can you say the same?
pathetic mortals

It's weird I remember the exact moment. I was casually talking about the bad part of town because I inferred it was the bad part of town from the questionable parties and murders that happened there. It happened to be a minority area and I got called a racist.

I was completely non-racist probably up until that moment. Then I started learning you aren't allowed to observe certain things if it makes certain groups lose face. That's the nature of anti-racism. It's about trying to maintain some sort of social cohesion between diverse groups. By denying reality.

I rarely forget statistics and there sure as fuck are a lot of hate statistics.

When I realized my dream of having a nice, fun, and happy life in the city was completely impossible because American cities are full of poor niggers and spics who completely ruin them.

I didn't and I'm not. I was briefly a Jow Forumstard during 2017 but even then I never treated any non-white I know IRL differently, I was more intersted in teh Deux Ex conspiracy type thing, and just thoght blacks and spics should go back to their homelands. But that was two years ago now, I haven't been "racist" in a long time

Attached: 1565919942183.png (327x407, 791K)

adding to this before someone says
>lol you must not interact with minorities!!!!
I live in center city philly and have to be around them all the time