Is it true that the masculine appearance of white women make asian women look hyper feminine in comparison?

is it true that the masculine appearance of white women make asian women look hyper feminine in comparison?

Attached: 1563209850715.jpg (1022x936, 267K)

why are yall so obsessed with height? bitches dont know the difference between 5'10 and 6' anyway. im 5'10 and been telling bitches im 6'1 forever

no there are tons of masculine asian females you dont anything about it because you know nothing of the real world
lol theyre just playing along, they know youre an insecure little loser

>lol theyre just playing along, they know youre an insecure little loser

projecting hella hard.laughing my ass off

They can tell lol. No need to lie, 5'10 is fine.

It's because western women have been brainwashed out of any sense of shame and are now essentially just out of shape non-dick having gay men with dozens of sexual conquests they wear like badges of honor. I consider asian females to be hideous.

So what kind of women do you like then..

>western women
you mean whites you brainwashed goy

>haha this guy is so cucked for using their words
>he should use my words instead

I didn't want to say whites, you are right
Nonwhores. I've just never felt attracted to asians or blacks, I think it's a skull shape thing. Obviously I'm attracted to the 10/10s but that's just not reasonable.

>the masculine appearance of white women
>asian women look hyper feminine
pic unrel?

>yall
stop talking like a nigger

>bitches dont know the difference between 5'10 and 6' anyway. im 5'10 and been telling bitches im 6'1 forever
Careful with that. Many guys, including myself, actually lowball our height just to make fun of manlet fraudsters like yourself.
>be me
>be 6'2
>some manlet next to me claims 6ft
>I say I'm 5'11
>I'm like 6 inches taller than the manlet
>everyone accuses the manlet of lying about his height and being insecure
>tfw it's funny everytime

>bitches dont know the difference between 5'10 and 6' anyway
>it's just 2 inches
Yeah bro, I totally tell women my 6 inch penis is a an 8 inch slong and they can't even tell. They marvel at the hugeness.
KEK, cope harder

Attached: t0989.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

Really dude? Have you ever spoken to a woman in your life? I am 5'8" (173cm) and my sister is 5'4" (165cm). I told her my height and she was convinced I was "close to 6ft, like 5'11". Women are notoriously bad judges of height. Her boyfriend is 6'2" but she thought he was 6'5".
I think the reasons for it is that
1) Women are shit judgers of height
2) 5'4" manlets walk around saying they are 5'8", so when women see an ACTUAL 5'8" guy, they think he is close to "6ft".

Unless you show a woman guys lined up with a measuring tape, they only judge guys based off of what they have told them.

>bitches dont know the difference between 5'10 and 6' anyway. im 5'10 and been telling bitches im 6'1 forever
until you stand next to a 6'1 man

Yeah, and the girl will assume the 6'1" man is actually 6'4"

this gf is 6ft and im 5'9 who the fuck cares for this shit

Correct except 165cm is 5'5.
Also, unless you're an actual manlet, posture and demeanor has a lot to do with how women perceive your height. For example I once assumed a guy was around 175cm when in reality he was over 190cm -- in hindsight it happened because of the aforementioned factors.

It literally only matters in online dating. If I put "5ft12" in my Tinder bio, I would get less matches than if I just put "6ft". Women are shit judges of height and all they care about is that nice round number, despite the fact that 5ft12 and 6ft are the exact same. In real life, the only people who "stand out" are the outliers. In a crowd of people, only the guys under 5ft 7 and over 6ft 1 are noticeably taller. Both of those heights are in the top and bottom 25% of men. If you are an inch or two below average height, it is only a "deal breaker" online because it's a number game. There are women in work who say they are 5ft9 when they are actually 5ft6. Only people who autistically measure their height (like me) are good judges of actual height.
That is entirely possible. I am 173cm and if I slouched, I go down to like 168cm. It is very easy to look shorter than you are if you have shit posture.

>asians have flat chests/hips and small eyes
>they're the feminine looking ones
hmm ok there

By feminine they mean "looks more like a child than a white woman", but they will never admit to it.