Will I ever satisfy a woman with my 6 incher...

Will I ever satisfy a woman with my 6 incher? I'm not a pencil dick but I have a feeling that I still might not to be able to give somebody a good time

Attached: IMG_20181209_011604.png (1080x1070, 860K)

Unless your dick is less than one inch you should be able to please most of bitches
Now pls stop worrying about your dick size, there's literally no point and if someone does laugh at your size they are vain and simply rubbish that had to be taken out

What if they don't laugh and simply just lie that it's okay and they've enjoyed it so they won't hurt my feelings user

No woman physically enjoys getting dicked down. They either enjoy it sympathetically or not at all. Learn to use tongue

This user is right
Most women can't even cum from penetration so not your bad whatever happens, OP

If women can't cum from penetration then how do they cum at all??

Attached: IMG_20190301_022908.png (1080x1071, 957K)

Clitoral stimulation you virgin baboon

Bingo
If you really want to make her cum, try to stimulate her clit as well
Women literally cum in minutes if you stimulate their clits properly

*STIMULation* of the clit

Attached: E1E75AAB-2AB0-4F13-872B-962885665FF6.png (750x1334, 1.9M)

I've reached a conclusion that penis sex is bad and finger sex is good

Attached: 1551079278130.jpg (669x761, 91K)

>Most women can't even cum from penetration so not your bad whatever happens
this is cope. i've only been with one girl that was immune to getting off vaginally, so i'm aware that these types exist but the main reason they don't is because most guys don't take a moment to learn woman's anatomy. they never try to find their a-spot. you'll know when you do. when you hit it, she'll start yelling like a wild animal and making extremely guttural noises. shit is absolutely bonkers. when they orgasm over an a-spot massage is when they get the involuntary leg / full body spasms. combine hitting the a-spot with clitoral stimulation and she'll never leave you alone.

ty for reading my blog post.

hello andres

6 inches is the average.
If it's not enough, the average man isn't enough for the average woman.
Does that make any sense to you?

You're all wrong.
Physical stimulations isn't that important, since the female brain is fundamentally different to the men's brain when it comes to sexuality.
Women react much more to psychological cues.
Women need to be psychologically aroused to reach an orgasm. That's why a women experiences more orgasms during the first few sexual encounters with a new partner when the sex is new and thrilling

>6 inch

Seems quite big, user

Attached: 155356843900761.jpg (469x593, 251K)

penis size is not important at all. if she likes you then she will like your dick.

>mfw barely 5 inches

Attached: 90BEF9ED-7D3D-423E-BC05-6A44D7127CA1.jpg (525x296, 15K)

After you fuck a girl it changes their idea of you, if the girl in question has come to find your personality and physic attractive enough to decide to have sex with you, you basically are in a 'winning' position.

Keeping in contact, keeping sexual relations with that girl is easier. If she's single and horney she would be comfortable to fuck you. Regardless of she thought you may have been a tad bit small.

What I'm saying is more comes into play than your dick size, what about your foreplay game? What about where you bring her? How you get her in bed? There are so many variables to a girl having a good time in bed.

No, women dont like men and dont want sex.

Dude i dont even think im 6 inches and my gf is well pleased. Don't worry u got it m8

You are fucking delusional. Go browse Reddit if you need real world confirmation that sex and physicality DOES matter in relationships.