Fembots, what's your ideal partner count?

Fembots, what's your ideal partner count?
For you and your potential husband

Attached: 8d41dbebd120e663cd106d97d8664593.jpg (750x991, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Originally, Zero for both parties.

Zero i dont want some used up stupid unloving manwhore

Incels
also insecure

Based and virginpilled. Also fuck original shit

Attached: 08410d105b76833cad3bbdadd8681744.jpg (636x900, 151K)

Me 0
Potential husband zero

0 for both parties. mine was 0 and my bf's was 3. it was a huge issue for me for the first 2 years of our relationship, but it's been 4 years and I think I've gotten over it now (ish)

>insecure
I love how people throw this word around whenever they don't understand something or can't relate.

zero and zero. I'm running out of time...

me: 0
husband: idc as long as I'm his last

>has a differing opinion than you
>WHAT AN INSECURE INCEL BETA SCUM LMAO!

0 and 0. why would the "ideal" be having sex with a bunch of people i don't like first

it's good if you have fucked at least two or three guys before him to make him insecure

How much time is left to you? And why do i propose you to reach that arrival line with me??

For me I'd like to date more than my potential husband, but my husband should have been with at least a few before me. I don't want to be his teacher..

Date me then I'll be your husband

whera re you from user

Are fembots tradwomen?

Italy, hope Euro hours aren't yet over.

Stop reeeeeing you hypocrite.

>everyone posting "0 and 0"
what a bunch of roleplayers, everyone knows girls don't want virgins. They like experience

Not close enough for convenience?

That guy kinda looks like my oneitis :(

Frankly that is none of your business. Dick is cheap and I don't need you. My future husband is hopefully having as much fun as me, maybe 100?

I'm a degenerate in just about every way other than the the intimacy department.

zero is unreasonable, but you are correct that whores can't love and should be avoided.

Now this sounds like my kind of woman.

What are the chances of finding a bf to trade virginities with when you're 28 and not religious?

Depends how close you live to me

And if you're willing to consider relationship afterwards.

I'm the same age.
I'm not religious, but I'd still want to make a commitment and take it very seriously.

italy is too far away

South Bongistan here

I'm in Australia.
I'm sorry we're not closer, I hope you find somebody.

Why is zero unreasonable?
Why can I not want to have a partner who is waiting like me?

We do. The first few times you have sex is unenjoyable. It is not like in the movies where it is all fireworks and passion.
Men who dont understand female anatomy and dont know how to give pleasure are very unattractive

C-can't we just try to learn together?

Attached: 1520121729_Sad_pepe.jpg (400x400, 27K)

sex isn't just about the physical sensations.

It is. Bottom line - did you cum or not?
If you cant make a girl feel good she will only think of you as a friend

i can see doing this to someone you dislike, but i supposedly don't hate my ideal man... right. or am i assuming i'm in a dystopian setting where all the men are just evil and deserve my scorn?

>all these zeros

You're all great

Attached: 1478651203994.jpg (607x492, 135K)

if you loved him then you would want him to love you too, right

if you don't make her cum or at least feel really good, then you're dropped right there
if you were fucking a girl and she had a spiky pussy that didn't feel good, you wouldn't fuck her again right?

Attached: IMG_20190717_114403_355.jpg (640x731, 41K)

Anything more than 10, and I'm gonna assume he's a stupid manwhore that doesn't know how to commit.

Attached: 1563227839745.jpg (227x222, 8K)

Lol, theirs maybe like one actual girl itt, at best.

l'm not a male

The guys on here that worry about pleasing women are the same ones that have never had relationships. If you have to focus and purposely do things when having sex or keep entertaining her like jester it will never work out and the longer you are together the more resources you are wasting. I've been in 3 serious relationships and sex to me now is just so fucking boring, having infinite sex for multiple years it just becomes another fucking chore even with new girls. The girl should be wanting to please you, if it's the other way around you mine as well being paying for black bulls to gangbang her and take care of tyrones kid the rest of your life while she divroces you right before you retire.

Attached: degenerate.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

idk if you're a virgin or not but incredible sex can make someone fall in love with you just based on that.
it's not everything but you have to admit that being good at giving pleasure is a fucking important quality in a typical relationship, considering that most people fuck at least three times a week

Can I get a Virgin gf to do Virgin things with

I am a virgin, and I wouldn't want to have sex with somebody I wasn't already in love with. Of course pleasure is nice, but we'd both learn, I don't mind a period of awkward sex, it'd still be a bonding experience.

>incredible sex can make someone fall in love with you just based on that
All the more reason to avoid it. People shouldn't take shortcuts with love.

It's not the sex
It's the intimacy
Normies have ruined this

Mine was 0 before I got with my husband, unless you count the one time I was raped at 15
>inb4 didn't happen
My husband has only ever been with me as well
I liked that we both lacked previous sexual experience, it made sex feel more intimate and special and I enjoyed gaining experience together. Also doesn't hurt that there are no previous partners to compare each other to and judge ourselves against. But that is just bonus I guess.

I am not trad at all, I just don't like casual sex personally, I think it is best enjoyed with someone you love deeply, otherwise may as well just masturbate. I don't see the point of sex with someone you don't love. To each their own though, idc what other people do as long as my partner views sex in the same way I do for the sake of compatibility.

Experienced women might like experience but personally I do not. Why not gain that experience together? It is a great way to learn the importance of communication with your partner.

This is an ideal scenario for me

fair, honestly i think i fucked up on that count because my girl is way more committed to me then i am her, and i'm a shit person and don't want to break her heart. i just want to blow her back out and make her legs shake without doing all that cutesy relationship bullshit
desu user i had this mindset in my first realtionship but some people just aren't sexually compatible. you never know if you're only with one person

This was so cringey to read
Yikessssss

I didn't find out the love of my life's body count until a good while in, I was (and still am) so in love with him I never cared to ask because I already knew it wouldn't change anything. When we had sex for the first time the question finally popped up before hand, I had just given him my v-card and he choked up and told me that he deeply regretted sleeping with a boy before me. I've never really cared about body counts, I just want a lifetime of real love and great sex.

>but some people just aren't sexually compatible. you never know if you're only with one person
I really don't see how two people who care about each other couldn't learn how to enjoy sex together, outside of people with bizarre perversions and dysfunctions that would be incredibly rare.

Zero is reasonable if you also have zero. The only real unreasonable number is one below your own.

That's bullshit. At least on Jow Forums. I've dated a fembot who was viring and she didnt mind me being not virgin. Only retards care about virginities. Its okay as long as their body count is not huge like +10. Personally I'd accept 3 or 4 at most, but I dont give a fuck about women so doesn't matter.

>it's an "user can't read for shit" post

Yeah probably cuz I'm too wasted atm but my point is that "females" saying 0 in this thread is is just bullshit, they'd accept anyone as long as they treat them nice and give them love or some sh*t like that.

>Only retards care about virginities
Or anybody that lives outside of the moment. The past is real and has no less significance than the present.

I don't really care, as long as i don't see it as a sign of someone who is a sex addict and will cheat because of it, then it doesn't matter. I don't really know what the number is really either, depends on the type of relationship he had with those partners, if they were all in long term relationships, up to 5 would fine, idk.

Attached: 1499678673721.jpg (612x612, 72K)

Nigger that whole comment chain was about if it's reasonable to say "I want a virgin" as a man or a woman. It's totally reasonable for a virgin to want a virgin, it only becomes unreasonable to want a virgin if you yourself are not one.
Put the fucking bottle down and go to sleep, or at least drink a coffee.

If you're gonna reject the love of your life just cuz she had sex before with her boyfriend then good for you man.
No one is saying is not unreasonable but those are just ideals. Title says it. + experiences with girls from here.

>If you're gonna reject the love of your life just cuz she had sex before with her boyfriend then good for you man.
People do not want their partner having sex with other people. Whether that sex is today, yesterday, or tomorrow, I don't want it to happen.
I cannot imagine a "love of my life" that doesn't share the same ideals, so you haven't made any point against me.

He spent very intimate time with another woman
Why doesn't that bother you?

>you
as many as possible.
>potential husband
never going to marry so. but 0

not sure, i can see why it bothers people. I'm not all that of a possessive or intimate person myself, so it doesn't bother me someone has memories of that

ech some girls need massive donkey cocks to feel anything, some people have drastically different libidos, some people only get off a certain way, things like that

a song for OP
>youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
fuck roasties

That's every girl though
Not every girl end up with Chad, God of Sex

dont really care, its not any of my business

How is it none of your business?
It's your partner
Everything is your business

t. makes his partners uncomfortable and his story probably ends in a lot of sadness and regret

>t. makes his partners uncomfortable and his story probably ends in a lot of sadness and regret
>implying I've ever had partners
But you can't tell me your past has no impact on your future

All of you saying zero, god bless you. However, that being said, I will always be zero, so thank you and goodnight.

I could hug you user, that is spot on and a very rare mindset to have

true, but in the end partner count doesn't really matter as long as not some extreme amount. virgin partners are a meme for insecure people

>virgin partners are a meme for insecure people
But a non-virgin partner will regularly think back on sex they had with other people, and those are people are going to be doing the same about your partner. If you're OK with that, are you also OK with open relationships? because that's what it amounts to.

my partner cant have more than one. too much work to stalk and traumatize more . ive had 2 partners

What if he would be willing to help you gather information and also help you dispose of the bodies?

yeah i suppose that would be okay. as long as they are completely erased - no photos - no social media - no traces of their existence. sigh

The physical part is the easy bit, erasing a face plastered across the net is a different story but that's why you take a vow with your significant other that they'll have complete access to everything you do and own, where you are at all times and never to be more then an arms length away from each other at all times.
So you can keep track and make sure they don't do something they shouldn't.

hmm within arms reach sounds like a lot of fun but its just too obvious and theyll catch on and leave. i prefer to spoil them and keep them emotionally dependent. the problem is not a fear of lack of control. I will always have that. but social knowledge that my partner will never fully be mine. that is the reason they need to go. I have no qualms with knowing my partner has fucked what is now a corpse.

corpse is being dramatic. someone traumatized and afraid of me

It depends, are you trying to just be a part of their life or so you want to share every aspect of it?
As when I mean to be close at all times, obviously it's a mutual desire, thus it can be as obvious as it wants, to project to anyone laying an eye on either one "stay away if you want to keep your head on your shoulders" kind of vibe.
It's a reassuring feeling when it's mutual but if only one desires that, they tend to feel "trapped" or whatever else they say when they don't have space to keep their secrets at...

Im at 18 or 20 depending on whether blowjobs count. I dont care about his count as long as he doesnt judge me

Blowjobs count you whore

I like seeing all these 0:0 IDEAL partner count ratios, ideal being the key word. Are there any women here, who are virgins, who are actively holding out until they meet a virgin man for a long term relationship? Does that actually exist? Do women have self control without boundaries being imposed on them by a man? Are there women here who have turned down fuckboys because they wanted something more?

I'm in the same boat but the only women I attract are women I don't see a future with. There's no connection, just sexual attraction. It ends up killing my libido.

If you've remained innocent, how long have you been doing this, how old are you? How do you keep your sex drive under control as a female? What do you want in a partner besides virginity? Why can't I find you? Where are you hiding? Don't let me down femanon, I want to know. Fuck this shit website by the way, it's so demoralizing.