Self-improvement streak/nofap day 8

Self-improvement streak/nofap day 8

Current requirements are:
>30 minutes of dedicated exercise
>at least 30 minutes of drawing practice
>at least 10 pages of non-fiction reading
>no masturbation
Still going strong. I picked a walk today as exercise. How is your self-improvement going anons?

Attached: 1553934638248.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

Good evening user! I was just thinking about you a while ago. Looks like we've successfully completed day 8. The number's growing!
Where did you walk today? Did you stick to 30 minutes or did you enjoy a longer walk?

Attached: 1565863752520.jpg (1145x1295, 133K)

Hey user! I did my usual weight routine today and my usual run. Pretty normal. I was supposed to get a package today but it seems like customs may be being dicks about it so oh well...
Also I was getting ready to be a naughty boy this evening so I may take a while to respond!

Attached: 1560101332921.png (750x1002, 799K)

Good evening, congratulations on your day 8 too! I tend to just walk around my neighbourhood, nowhere really special. There's a park not too far away but that's quite unsafe at night. I don't really keep track of the time, but they tend to be a little less than an hour, so certainly more than the minimum.

Ah, that's unfortunate user, especially if you've been anticipating it. What did you order? (If you don't mind me asking)

Ahaha, enjoy your naughty boy time then user, no worries.

Attached: dbxk8ky-ae4575f6-3a30-4076-87bf-9ce36e81d289.jpg (530x750, 75K)

I wasn't that anxious for it but I was counting on it for tomorrow so oh well. At least I know I get the money back if customs messes it up (but it was a naughty thing too so idk if you'd want more detail.)

I just like having some time for myself on the weekends you know... it's nice.

Attached: 60474697_p0.png (772x1404, 835K)

Yeah, understandable. Never had any troubles like this before, so it's good to hear that you'll at least get the money back if it doesn't arrive. You can spare me the details by the way haha.

Of course! Nothing wrong with rewarding yourself a bit and relaxing after the weekdays. I hope you've been sleeping well again too!

Attached: d9da3376253c907951f02dc1b4357089.jpg (1000x1414, 146K)

I think what happens is that customs are a bit uncaring and when they hand the packages to DHL they're in a state that DHL deems unacceptable to deliver. Not that they damage the product, just the wrapping or something. At any rate, it's whatevs. Although it does kinda suck.

I've been sleeping okay! I've been trying meditation without much success but I'd promised you I'd try and stick with it for a bit so hey. Maybe I'll get it down soon.

Attached: 02b0be213a5e7a45cce5d57096d29bf7.jpg (2901x4095, 1.22M)

I wanna start NoFap but I'm on a odd number in terms of nuts busted

Ahh, that makes more sense. I thought it was more of a case where customs somehow think the product can't go through or something. That's unfortunate either way, hope you do get it soon!

Good to hear about your sleep then! What exactly is it that you fail on when it comes to meditation? You don't have to do it for me by the way! If you think it's useless or unnecessary, then it's completely fine to stop haha.

Sorry if I take a little while to respond after this.

Attached: 7fd1a020e7262b2eb4de1767e919fc68.jpg (672x987, 122K)

Haha nono. It was a naughty thing but it wasn't THAT naughty and I don't live in that restrictive a country so it should be ok.

Well I promised I'd try it! And I like you so I'm giving it an honest shot! And I just end up wandering mentally and thinking about whatever else for minutes and minutes at a time without even noticing.

Don't worry take your time

Attached: d59076c77e6b7341b84b15cd987aeed0 (1).png (714x1000, 747K)

Ahaha, well alright then. A part of me was slightly fearing what kind of naughty things you bought that would get held up at customs.

That's completely fine as far as I know. You can't expect to master it immediatly! When you gain awareness of the fact that you are wandering off, just snap back and try to retain your focus again. It's quite astonishing to see how easily you can just lose track of your goal and wander off isn't it? It was for me at least.

What do you mean? Have you counted all your ejaculations up till now?

Attached: 14647472186.jpg (450x289, 127K)

>10 pages of reading
jesus christ what a pathetic goal

Who knows. One of these days you might find out.

I think that'd be a neat power to have actually, it might reign in my ditziness and stuff you know. How long have you been doing it?

Attached: CFGLHLAUsAAg3Z_.jpg (600x406, 35K)

Assuming the average book I read is 300 pages, that's still 12 books a year, not that bad if you ask me. Do keep in mind that the stuff I'm reading for this is rather difficult and high level literature (to me) so I end up re-reading bits often and reading much slower, unlike when I read fiction, which I already do plenty of.

Oh my, what's that supposed to mean haha.

About 3 weeks to make a rough estimation. It could definitely be helpful to achieve more awareness and control over your mind. It felt like I often dwelled on negative thoughts so for me personally it also helped me in letting go of those things a bit instead of having them eat away at them subconsciously, acknowledging them and all that.

Attached: 155918326846.jpg (950x1447, 725K)

Eating away at me* my mistake

10 pages is completely pathetic.

300 pages is barely a book, that's a lot closer to novella or light novel territory

I mean it doesn't have to mean much right? I like you a fair bit and I like talking to you. So if we talk enough one day you might find out. Simple enough right?

If it's affected a significant change in 3 weeks that's actually fairly impressive. I've had that problem too sometimes and I'm very glad to hear it's helped you fix that. It's good to know you're healthier now.

Attached: e51e2f1289a021faef2ddbf7df1ed92c.jpg (600x946, 85K)

Well I suppose that makes sense, simple enough indeed.

I think the change isn't exactly something that was slowly built up over those 3 weeks, but more like a change sparked over the realization that I need to be more aware of what I'm feeling and why if you get me. Trying to surpress things just makes them gnaw at you under your skin. It hasn't really turned my life around by any means, but it's a positive change nonetheless!

See
I also read quite a bit of fiction already, so you can see this as kind of an extra.

That very much depends on the reading material I suppose. What I'm currently reading is only 190 pages long.

I think that's the way most changes like that get made right? It's hard to just stop being healthier out of the blue. You have to learn how and why it bothers you and find ways to deal with it. It's... not as easy as anyone would like, but I guess it is what it is. And at any rate I'm happy you made a step in it

Attached: c27b29bf86572a8be329fca2b3b1d007.jpg (1230x1016, 1.35M)

uh im on day 12 of nofap and studying for a final so i only had enough time to do 100 pushups

Exactly, if you want to work on a problem, you have to analyze it first. Understanding is a vital step. Thank you for the positivity user, I'll be going to bed now. Good night!

100 push-ups ain't bad! The finals should certainly be your priority here though, good luck!

>walk
>exercise
Masturbating is the least of your problems, fucking faggot

Sweet dreams user! I hope you sleep well

Attached: d14c4bd04d5779fab6ca093278e1af24.jpg (554x372, 65K)

just be happy bruh lmao
no