What do blacks have to do for whites to accept them?

To help our blackbot friends better understand how they can improve to be better accepted in white society, I thought maybe the rest of us could have a thread where we explain the behavioral changes we demand they make in order to be accepted. I'll start:

>Please stop rioting
>Please stop thieving
>Please get jobs

What else belongs on the list?

Attached: baltimore-riots-2015-604x270.jpg (604x270, 57K)

>please stop committing the vast majority of homicides
>please stop raping everyone
>please stop being trashy

Go back to your African roots.
"Black american" culture is just cultureless consumerism.

Die, no seriously please go extinct.

>Go back to your African roots.

Idk man, I was going to add

>Stop wearing fake-ass African shit that has no real connection to your life or experience

...to the list.

We don't want whites to accept us. We grew big Afros to let you know that we don't give one single fuck about your opinions.

>Please stop breathing
Or just go back to Africa and be kangs over the natives, they're even stupider and more barbarian than you

>We don't want whites to accept us

That reminds me. We have to add:

>Stop bitching that you want to go to school with whites, work with whites, get into white clubs, play golf with whites, etc.

We'll happily include you in these things once you implement the other changes listed in this thread. But until you do implement those other changes, please - enough with the effing complaints.

>Act civilised
>Stop thinking whites are all racist
>Stop thinking white privilege exists
>Sort out your own countries.

You will never be accepted so just go back to Africa and pretend we never even met you like the good old 79,400 years.

>Stop fucking white women.
That's it for me.

It's not hard for me. I set the bar pretty low.

Just don't be a racist cunt and we'll get along fine.

>Stop fucking white women.

Yeah, that's a good one. That should be pretty near the top of the list, actually.

Nobody cries about those things. We don't care to be around you. We just don't want to be denied service because of our race. Literally no one wants to be in white clubs because we know that all you psychos do is sit around talking about how much you hate niggers.

OK we got another thing for the list here

>Stop lying about all the demands you put on whites

Thanks, blackbot. I almost forgot that one.

>Literally no one wants to be in white clubs
Substitute 'clubs' for anything sterotypically white and you'll notice a pattern. You all say this shit a lot. WHY ARE YOU IN OUR FUCKING COUNTRIES THEN? WHY DON'T YOU GO TO YOUR OWN COUNTRIES

man you are going off today with these threads

Literally study, work, and stop killing people in gangs
Most blacks who do this are somewhat well off
At this point the drugs don't matter

>WHY ARE YOU IN OUR FUCKING COUNTRIES THEN?
My ancestors were brought here by force. White people literally brought black people to this country and made us work for free for centuries and then get mad when we want to be treated equally.

Have sex with my wife, please

>for centuries

Black slave labor has been in *the Americas as a whole* for centuries, but very few black slaves were imported into the colonial US prior to 1740 or so, and slavery in the US ended in 1865.

Slavery was an atrocity, but there's no need to exaggerate.

>White people literally brought black people to this country
what's stopping you from going back to your motherland, wonderful AFRIKA?

Treated equally
>is an ape

Evolve into humans.

>The only Africans who exist in America or the rest of the first world are slave descendants
Where are you calling from, 1910? Voluntary African migration is huge nowadays.

No. Shut the fuck up. We get mad because all you do is bitch and moan about how "unfair" everything is when this is objectively the best time and place for blacks in all of human history. You should be fucking THRIVING with how much your ungreatful, unimaginative race is just GIVEN here in America. But you have to eat the food, break the plates, puke on the table and say you're still hungry.

Attached: Hulk-Hogan.jpg (670x351, 28K)

I never wanted to hate on blacks until they started acting like literal apes and THEY showed me how subhuman all of them were.

Attached: 1565423611652s.jpg (250x249, 9K)

>We get mad because all you do is bitch and moan about how "unfair" everything is

OK so this should be on the list

>Stop complaining

Holy shit that's fucking based man.

help us build the boat that sends your black asses back to where you came from.

Attached: 1563156577927.jpg (768x960, 166K)

Okay I fucking lost it

Attached: george-bush-.jpg (690x388, 107K)

Stop being black, it is just unsightly and disgusting.

>Stop being niggers

I had nothing against black people until I watched them throw a riot because some thug got shot.

...And then do it again.
And again.
And again.

And then Philando Castile, an innocent, law abiding man gets shot, and... No riot.

You'll trash an entire neighborhood over dirtbags getting what they deserve, but when a innocent black man loses his life, you don't fucking care?

What does that fucking say about you?

Why do you care more about black criminals than you about decent black folk? Why don't you care about Philando Castille? He was black. They shot him dead. Over nothing.

I think I know why it is.
It's because you're not black.

You're niggers.

>Be more like Asian people

Seriously, why can't black people just act more like Asian-Americans? Problem solved.

>Seriously, why can't black people just act more like Asian-Americans?

I'd settle for them acting like Hispanics.