Any bros with caffeine issues

Any bros with caffeine issues

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg (1616x2155, 640K)

I used to when I sipping on mommies coffee, but now I'm too broke and lazy to make coffee or go out and buy energy drinks

Attached: 1565544625520.jpg (507x676, 45K)

>he doesnt buy the cheapest (we call it turek, its the opposite of instant) coffee
>1 kg for 5 bucks
>2 kg last me exactly a month

Buy it

>Instant coffee

I'd rather go without coffee.

>its the opposite of instant
>Instant coffee
>I'd rather go without coffee.
Well one of us is definitely retarded and i have a creeping suspicion that it isnt me.

I drink so much fucking coffee. I have like 6 different ways to make coffee. A nespresso machine, a drip machine, French press, pour over, stovetop espresso, and of course instant for when I'm that hungover
I have more coffee makers in my garage. Cold brew is by far the worst way in my opinion, I dont get the hype. It retains too much acidity
I love to freeze coffee ice cubes in summer and put them into milk, it's great
ANYWAYS this thread is about issues with it. I sleep like trash and always have, even when I havent had coffee for days I wake up tired and groggy and not well rested so I rely on that shit
>its the opposite of instant
I'm confused
Is it normal coffee grounds or is there something I'm missing

>I'm confused
Instant coffee needs (hot) water and then you can drink the whole cup.

"Turek" coffee needs BOILING water and on the bottom of the cup the coffee is collected and is half solid.

who here 25+ cans in room in a week?

I'm confused
That kinda sounds like Turkish coffee, do you make in an ibrik?

>1 kg for 5 bucks
>opposite of instant coffee

Yeah, okay. Anyways the fact that you're using the metric system tells me that it is beneath me, a beacon of freedom.

Attached: 1565941574282s.jpg (250x239, 10K)

Idk man, you make it the exact same way you make a coffee.

Pour water into a cup.

The difference is that the instant coffee dissolves completely while "turek" coffee stays half solid at the bottom of the cup

looks more like a sugar issue to me user. how fat are you?

>the fact that you use universally accepted measurements with ratio 1:10:100:1000 instead of arbitrary numbers tells me that its not special enough for a snowflake such as me

Ok buddy

Oh I see, my bad I misunderstood, I thought you meant you boil the water with the Turek in it
Is it like coffee grounds at the bottom or some mystery shit?

Is it still an "Issue" if I have the opposite problem? more than 1 cup of coffee every 8 hours makes me very sick and pass out.

Give me a moment and i will show you 2 photos

Thank you! It's much appreciated. As you can probably tell coffee fascinates me for some reason

used to drink a bang every day before working out then switched to DMAA and DMHA pre workouts
tolerance builds pretty fucking quickly which sucks but after a break it feels so good
basically caffeine + caffeine but better

Attached: 1556863498934.png (420x683, 418K)

This is what turek looks like fresh out the bag

Attached: 20190817_004853-3096x1742.jpg (3096x1742, 738K)

And this is what it looks like AFTER you drank the cup, that is what differentiates it from true instant

Attached: 20190817_005039-1741x3095.jpg (1741x3095, 522K)

yep. I started using caffeine powder even the pills cost too much

Huh, looks like normal coffee grounds for the most part

Huh...it looks like coffee grounds still but really fine, reminds me of when I use too finely ground stuff on my stovetop one. Is the coffee strong? Does it actually taste like coffee? Thank you for showing me!

This is the first thing I saw from your image

Attached: 1565995919029.png (197x241, 66K)

And you drink that shit? Just looks nasty.

Attached: 1564375507826.jpg (317x310, 22K)

I dont know what kind of brands you have over the pond, but Tchibo, Jacobs, Nescafe etc. have NOTHING strength-wise on turek coffee.

It tastes much harsher, is at least twice as strong and has much more defined taste.

If you drink just turek for a month and then have "normal" instant coffee it will feel like drinking colored water when compared to the strength and dense taste of turek.

Plus its 5 bucks for a whole fucking kilo

Just switch from Bang energy drinks to Reign and im digging it. 50mg less caffeine but yeah im still addicted to this shit. heart will probably stop soon but thats the name of the sipping game.

I either order nespresso pods, Valhalla Java, or sometimes I'll get Illy, but I dont think any of them would be comparable to yours
I dont drink instant coffee unless I'm way too hungover and I just end up making it with milk instead of water so I can stomach it. What's it like switching from turek to normal, non instant coffee?

Its like eating cornflakes with water and sugar (turek) and having cornflakes with strawberries, chocolate, apples and milk (instant).

The only reason why i drink this shit (and i drink 2 fucking kilos of it a month) is because i cant afford brand instant coffee.

5 bucks at a BIG discount would give me 250 mg of instant vs kilo of turek.

My wallet makes the choice haha

Oh nevermind just noticed you said NON instant coffee.

No idea mate, i literally never drank coffee (at home) that wasnt either turek or instant.

just buy powder or pills you noobs

>hentai coffee

Attached: 1542461937298.jpg (1067x1600, 311K)

are you literally fucking anomaly?

for 10 dollars a month you could just make regular drip coffee from store brand grounds

The IT guy at my high school brought three Monsters to work every day. One for breakfast, one for lunch, and one for the afternoon. He died the year after I graduated/

pudgy, 1 point bmi under overweight

I should be obese because I eat and drink like shit, 0 exercise

I drank 3 monsters and several cups of coffee one day and I didn't feel much

I drink a lot of coffee and energy drinks but I feel very little effects, I really just like the taste and I don't get insomnia, heart sped up etc

Ever since I was 14 I was drinking energy drinks like mtn dew

that's fucking glorious

If I'm not constantly drinking something with caffiene in it I get these awful rolling headaches and it makes me want to die. I want to get off what's clearly a caffiene addiction but it's just an absolute nightmare.

Attached: 1425005650372.png (221x212, 36K)

I get headaches after 3-4 days without caffeine consumption, does anyone else enjoy pic related? They're $1 each.

Attached: arizona_product_caution_energy.jpg (950x635, 163K)

Bored? Check this server for the hottest lewwds off traps and females, come and have fun!

discord gg/4wrBtH8

2 monster per day but never feel any actual caffeine effects, but sometimes some euphoria for like 3 hours

>can't do math
Ok eurofag

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

>make things absolutely unnecessarily arbitrarily difficult
BIG BRAIN THINKING USAUSAUSA