Honest question, is it fine to wear backpacks as an adult? They are convenient

Honest question, is it fine to wear backpacks as an adult? They are convenient.

Attached: 2556456465.jpg (548x327, 21K)

This is a ridiculous question. Why wouldnt it be okay for an adult to wear a backpack

Yes, backpack are fine, better than a man purse or having your pockets stuffed to the max looking like you are walking around with a boner.

/fa/ recommends backpacks over the alternatives. Take that as you will.

Idk brother, it ma depend on where you are from, but I have seen a few people say its childish

I see grown men and women with them all the time. The only people that don't seem to like them are teenage girls and they don't matter shit.

It's fine if you get an adult backpack and not one that looks like a middle schooler would use. Personally I like the look of rucksacks and messenger bags. If you're really concerned about being judged, get a briefcase that has a shoulder strap

Never heard that before. Its just a backpack. Guys with backpacks are cute

yes it is very fine you turbo incel

i'm 26 and i always have a backpack on me just like women do purses, it's comfy and convenient for carrying stuff

it's kind of odd because staceys and turbo incels/male virgins share a lot of the same patterns of thinking and concerns. like a lot of staceys spend stupid amounts of money on wildly inconvenient purses out of this exact fear (i.e. the worry that it's not appropriate for them to wear a backpack).

its only weird if your not attractive

Attached: hhnmithauhl01.jpg (866x1402, 111K)

>is it fine to wear backpacks as an adult
Honest question, why would it not be? I wear a backpack all the time, wym?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Guarantee this was a "19" to 21 year old e-thot

My husband is 28 and has a job in which he has to wear a suit to work but he wears a backpack everyday
I tease him about it all the time
So I mean yeah of course it's okay, just looks out of place in business attire lol

nice trips but..
lad you posted cringe

Yes.
Anyone that has issues with an adult wearing a backpack has some serious problems.

You know the rules and so do I.

in original sense.

>ride motorcycle
>have autistic "tactical" backpack
>it can expand and has straps to keep things snug
>cant imagine life without it
why would anyone think its not okay for me to wear this?
how the fuck else am i supposed to bring home a 6 pack, a 2L of soda, some steaks, potatoes, and cereal?

Just put the groceries in the trunk

You expect women to know and care about everyday life struggles, specially for men?
Shut up and go buy that fancy suitcase to carry it everywhere you go, you fucking "adult".

it was actually a landwhale who took that picture
>mfw

Attached: e.jpg (640x335, 34K)

enjoy dying at 25

Attached: 1564628053084.jpg (367x367, 4K)

So the queers wear backpacks? Good to know