Hey...user, when was the last time you was happy? can you remember?

hey...user, when was the last time you was happy? can you remember?

Attached: artworks-000218100150-ssc7uj-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Maybe more than a year ago, some of the times when I was partying drunk and after taking drugs.

about 1 hour ago, i was holding my cat in my arms and he started purring

2 minutes ago when I busted a fat load to yoruichi from bleach

When I saw this image in my folder

Attached: sdfgsdgf.jpg (474x468, 27K)

in a dream i had in 2011

In May, when I traveled to see a friend for the second time whom I met on here years ago.

Attached: FB_IMG_1537297171757.jpg (993x559, 46K)

no. I can't remember at all.

Yesterday. An egirl bullied and teased me like the weak boy I am
I dont even have to pay her

Attached: comfy.jpg (480x480, 32K)

That must be some cheap meat then

3 days ago when I was driving. I don't know why but driving is the only thing that brings me happiness. I think that if I wouldn't have got a license I would have an heroed already.

I was laughing at my dog running around just a moment ago.

We've just gotten close and she knows I'm a sub and enjoys teasing me sometimes

I can't remember, probably when I was a kid I was happy but can't remember that feel

today, 3 hours ago. began a playthrough of far cry 5 with my friend after saving up for a pc that can run the game for a long ass time. we just ran around messing stuff up and did some fishing, fun stuff.

pic related, good night anons.

let me suck your tits bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20190817_033128.jpg (985x554, 122K)

When me and my dad would play runescape all day and eat spaghetti we would watch justin.tv and play games every day i loved him but my mom tried to gaslight him and put hateful thoughts of him in my head. i hate my manipulative bitch mom

Attached: hitchcock.doge-20190811-0001.jpg (354x286, 26K)

A few hours ago when I finished building a skyscraper in minecraft

Right now because I'm not a weak, depressed faggot and am content with the guy I am

Attached: EAwRtDxXUAA_rvE.jpg (680x375, 33K)

What is the appeal of that game? There are wars where you attack the things other people build or it is only building things lit an autist?

when i was married
> i did not want this type of life

iktf user. When i was married happy was my default. Now I take what little nibbles of happiness i can find against a backdrop of gloom