Ahem ... eyes are up here, user!

Ahem ... eyes are up here, user!

Attached: 1462229507297.jpg (1944x2592, 717K)

And my dick is down here, now get suckin' ;)

Wear a better shirt whore, you don't see me walking around with a zipper down you dumb bitch, God modern women make me want to kill a fucking girl.

Wish I could slip a 20 dollar bill right in between them

*starts sobbing for no clear reason*

Women want gender equality. They just don't like it when they get it.

Attached: wrong-kind-of-cleavage.jpg (700x546, 67K)

>That face
Imma gonna stick with the tits

>Y-yes m-miss, I'm very s-sorry.

Wow she is fucking hot lmao

I'd actually confuse the FUCK out of this girl because I like those eyes and would stare at them until the heat death of the universe and she'd be all like

>This guy hasn't looked at my tits ONCE. WTF?

>*starts sobbing for no clear reason*

why?

would you clap those cheeks kek

It seems like you've never interacted with a real woman. This type of stuff doesn't happen in real life.

>It seems like you've never interacted with a real woman.

Actually, I have. I'm just very eye-contact-oriented. I've had more than one woman tell me that she could tell that I respected her as a person because I didn't look her up and down every few seconds.

>But I don't respect you as a person - I'm just really into eyes

>I've had more than one woman tell me that she could tell that I respected her as a person because I didn't look her up and down every few seconds.
Damn that's Nigger tier

>would you clap those cheeks kek
Do you speak proper english?

WOULD YOU CLAP DEM CHEEKS NIGGA

Attached: 1546775256627.jpg (240x343, 18K)

I would suffocate myself in her bosom's valley until death embraces me and my soul is released.

>I would suffocate myself in her bosom's valley until death embraces me and my soul is released.

Based.

Attached: 1533405560897.png (675x602, 666K)

>Damn that's Nigger tier

Oh, definitely. If I ever go ER, I'm starting with them.

>fake red hair

Attached: 7cc86225a18566a5cee65b02846ba35e1d53eb19bec8d2d67a29f1afff3246f9.jpg (900x1200, 138K)

Real knockers. A pretty face. You're a faggot.

Yes I would lol but I would get performance anxiety with her like crazy because she's so hot I can't even imagine talking to her, it makes me jealous to know men have had her.

If anyone wants to know her name is Tay Michele