How do I forget her bros?

How do I forget her bros?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

make a massive family in ones image, why have one to be around and to collaborate with when you could have thousands

Attached: artificial-womb-690x400.jpg (690x400, 40K)

i need the answer to this as well
going through the exact same pain right now

Same bro's I cut all contact with her last night, but I can't stop randomly thinking about her through the day

Do shit tonnes of ketamine and benzos. You won't remember anything for days

That doesn't seem to healthy

Listen to this and realize they are sadly all the same: youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo

We'll all make it bros

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 57K)

Third user seeking the same answer. It was all only online but I'd never had someone say "I love you" to me before and it crushed me the other day when I was abandoned.

I don't understand male minds. Did you ever complain about her being too clingy? Did you ever not want to hang out with her 24/7? If so, how can you be hung up on her now? If not, what about her actually made you like spending time with her? The impression I get from posts on here (and from conversations with normies) is that men are constantly the ones bitching about women being clingy, and it's never the other way around

4th user looking for the answer too, cant believe how fucking stupid and naive I still am when it comes to women

Just like to say its not all men who bitch about girls being clingy, im naturally clingy and jealous it sucks

OP here
Definitely like clingy girls but if they get in the way of my work or what I'm trying to do it does get annoying at times. If it's they're clingy physically i'm fine most of the time but texting while i'm trying to work just gets me too distracted

>How do I forget her bros?
you will never forget her. your task is to learn from it and make your next relationship better for it.

Alcohol.
But to be fair that can also make it worse because you get drunk and then wake up the next morning with a hangover, and then realise you've sent her 50 messages of drunk babbling.

yeah I don't think most women care abotu being clingy physically nor do I think most men complain about that. its more the texting. it's bizarre to me that a man could get annoyed talking to his girlfriend and in the same breath say he misses her or cares for her in any meaningful capacity
when you say clingy do you mean you want to spend all day talking to her?

This. you can't bail against the tide and you can't turn back the clock.

Yep pretty much, if I genuinely like someone especially personality wise I want to talk as much as possible with them, unfortunately I get too jealous to ever be able to have a relationship with anyone.

How do I forget about Chad? He dropped me and doesnt even want me as a bootycall or orbiter now.

Was with a girl for 6 years its been 8 months since she left still think about her everyday the pain dosnt go away

Emo rap and drugs, specifically Lil Uzi Vert.

you do so many drugs your brain travels dimensions of time

Attached: Neurons.jpg (1924x1080, 305K)

You dont forget about her
She never goes away

>4 months later and I STILL think about her everyday
It's best to just never interact with anyone.

>that men are constantly the ones bitching about women being clingy
That's normies

truth.
What i'd give to have a woman who geninuinly wanted to talk to me as much as i wanted to talk to her

Attached: 368bc48acb756e3a938428a5f243ca44b42d5fe2_00.gif (268x268, 818K)

Can't even namefag properly

Attached: 1565785613034.jpg (540x540, 47K)

>make a conscious effort to forget/hate her
>know that she's already taken, so there's no point in pursuing her any further, even if she goes out of her way to talk to you
>go days ghosting her, responding very minimalisticly and dry
>keep having dreams involving her
My mind WANTS to fuck with me. We don't even talk that much anymore. I wish I knew too, OP.

Attached: 1565929738618.png (447x433, 382K)

>cut contact
>focus on self-improvement
>meet new pussy
Yes, its easier said than done.