Are you a guy or a girl?

Are you a guy or a girl?

Assuming we had compatible personalities, beliefs, and interests, would you date a trans woman who has induced lactation and produces ~30 ounces of milk per day?

Attached: mako.jpg (1200x1697, 1.76M)

*pukes on your face*

without question, and the milk is a bonus

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, possibly

i will personally shit into your mouth until you suffocate to death, or I die of dehydration

*spits in your mouth*
*cod slides away*

dick milk does not count

Yes.

Yes I would.

But we all know how this ends, you're not in the UK, and even if you are it's somewhere bizzare... so let's not make me any more depressed. ok honey?

Not unless I see pics
Tits or gtfo

Sorry, I'm in the US

wouldn't date you even if you were the last man on this earth

See, that's the worst thing about the 21st century. We can find and talk to wonderful kindred spirits, but lack the ability to touch them.

It's as if we live in a fish bowl, and outside lie both our wildest dreams... and suffocation.

You are beautiful OP, and I only hope you can be happy.

wouldn't check your gay discord link even if it was the last discord server on this planet

You know you can always move if you don't like where you live or you want to be with someone far away

I'm a guy and yes, without question 100% yes
I'm also in the US

Thank you for actually answering the first question

bumps for more answers

>Are you a guy or a girl?
Guy

>Assuming we had compatible personalities, beliefs, and interests, would you date a trans woman
No
I can tell the difference in a trans person by being around them. Even the ones that pass still smell like boys a bit. Sorry

Guy, US,and Yes.
Being transgender (or passing) doesn't really matter to me. Not sure why milk is relevant, though.

how did you make yourself lactate? Do you drink it?

Two breast pumps used on each breast for 15 minutes at a time 8 times a day. Took months to see results but the amount I produce keeps going up

>Do you drink it?
Sometimes

have you ever tried using supplements like fenugreek to make more?

No I like the feeling that it's all just my body at work

well that's really hot, if I ever had a trans gf I'd try to get them to do it

Well now answer this question
Will you be my milky mommy gf??
And if yes pls contact uwu

You'll just keep making this same thread asking the same thing so no, because you wouldn't

Guy

It depends on how passable you are

Girl. And no, but I dont men that butcher their bodies. I will admit traps/femboys are kind of cute (fujoshit of me), but they dont cut off their dicks and sell them to China.

Attached: 9DDDAFE3-B1FD-4FC0-946A-C7706FF88D51.gif (245x245, 980K)

Over 90% of male lactation is just cysts or abscesses leaking pus.

not if it's induced by pumping, especially with hormones involved

Do you legitimately think that trans women can't lactate

Do you know anything about human anatomy

>trans women
How can they if they chop their tits off?

I'm a guy. As long as you got the bottom surgery done and didn't presently have a penis, and as long as you otherwise had a reasonably attractive face and body-type, I'd be absolutely 100% on board with that. If you do presently have a penis, it's just not going to work for me. Nothing personal.

Forgot to add, yes, lactation is my fetish, so that certainly helps, but I'm afraid having a penis is a dealbreaker. Formerly having had one, I don't really care about.

Guy, only if you let me drink it and I can call you Mommy

You mean to hang you and send you to a crematory right?

Am dude, from the land of burgers. Would you let me call you mommy while I drank? Also, do you want/have the surgery? If yes on 1 and no on 2 you have an affirmative.
Goddamit user, we can't be brothers.

I'd also prefer if she'd have a dick, I just want a partner that will be as loving and caring as me, also helps that I love that MILF shit boyyyy

Wait so, a trans woman? So a woman with male hormones?

Guy. Kinda. But yes that makes me hard just reading it.

But I doubt we both live reasonably near each other and have compatible personalities.

Attached: wpid-photo-20150804001125738.jpg (1698x1131, 214K)

Guy, yeah sure dude. Are you cute and over 18? Are you circumcised? What is your view on Israel?

Attached: 1540656580881.jpg (480x540, 23K)

>trans woman
I think you mean a trans man. It's a man who is trans.

I haven't had any surgery and don't currently plan on it. It's not that I like having a penis either it's just I don't like the current surgery options.

Whats with those questions?

If you're not attractive, I probably couldn't date you. 18 is the legal age of consent in the majority of the USA. I prefer uncircumcised penises. If you support Israel, I can't date you. What's the issue with asking questions?

Attached: IMG_20190106_164535_138.jpg (1000x1000, 143K)

I don't mind the lack of using the dick, I just find the surgery disgusting

Unironically yes, bring cookies please, not sure what cookies go good with breast milkthough cause I'm a KHV

>30 ounces of milk
Would that be fluid ounces or weight?

Guy
And yes i would. But you'd have to promise to let me drink the milk from the "source" if you know what i mean

Attached: 48365573_481901438883690_736027514723368960_n.png (956x809, 223K)

OP I am US what part you in

Also post Disc

So are there no girls into this at all?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
Is that you???

I would, but I'm also a transgirl.
Honestly though, most bi/lesbian girls outside of Jow Forums would probably be willing to date you, at least in my experience.